It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Caller just called me to tell me something amazing on my answer machine!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So today when i got back from a friends place as soon as i opened my door my home phone went off, i thought id just ignore the ring because i didn't know who it was as it was a unknown number and i sometimes suffer from paranoia, sometimes i can hardly sleep, i live completely alone with very few friends local around me, and i use my computer every night throughout the morning looking for a childhood friend of mine that i'd thought id try find if he was using facebook.. anyways what I'm stating here is relatively similar to what this strange man was talking about on the phone...

It then went to leave a voice message, then the person said this which i find completely strange.

I know you can here me, (*My-Name*) I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us, (*My-Name*) . It's the question that brought you here at this time to here this message on your home phone.. You know the answer, just as I did.

Strange is int it!
edit on 2-2-2013 by FuriousKitty because: Double Tap

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FuriousKitty

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
Neo: What is the Matrix?
Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.
The Matrix

from the movie The Matrix.

coolquotescollection.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
So you know the answer, what is it?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did.
Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.
The Matrix

So, are you suggesting that FuriousKitty is actually full of [snip] kitty?

edit on 2-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It turns out you weren't looking for him, he was looking for you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Well spotted

It would have been weirder if the quote came from The Simpsons movie

Spider pig spider pig la la la la

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why? Just, why?! One more reason I have found to hate cats.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Not well spotted at all. I was only a third of the way through it and I already knew exactly where he had taken that message from. Pretty stupid to take a quote from a movie like the Matrix and bring it to a conspiracy forum pretending to make it your own...

In other news, has OP taken the red pill yet?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Good catch

I was about 2 sentences into it and it clicked with me too, love that flick.

To the OP, what a pathetic attempt at trolling, better get back to the drawing board.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
lmao @ this thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This should be grounds enough for the OP to be banned......or is this another thread started by mods/owners to attract attention and revenue.

One post and the OP vanishes......Seems to be a re-occurring scenario on ATS of late.....Someone posts something so ridiculous that only a complete moron would believe them and then doesn't post again.....leaving the thread to snowball.

Right now.....I wouldn't be surprised to find out Bernard is on the ATS/LLC payroll......In fact, it seems more plausible than not.

To Winofiend.......Well caught.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I would like to second the call for why? Seriously, why would you do that? Just seems kinda odd... Are you just lonely or something? If you need a chat I'm sure there are other ways to approach it. Lying doesn't really garner many friends...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I imagine the OP is furious alright. Furiously trying to come up with a lame excuse for the OP.

"I was only joking!"

"I just wanted to see who fell for it/picked up on it first!"

"I wanted to see who the gullible people on this site were!"

Incoming furious mod 404 in 3,2,1...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
You realize whoever left that message knows you, and your habits and is just playing on your (self proclaimed) paranoia?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
AND! Who in the hoppin' holy Christ in leotards "flagged" this load??!! Ok... Maybe you didn't recognise it at first... But then why in all that is holy didn't you "UNflag" this abortion?!?

Stand up and be counted, you profligate flagger.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
AND! Who in the hoppin' holy Christ in leotards "flagged" this load??!! Ok... Maybe you didn't recognise it at first... But then why in all that is holy didn't you "UNflag" this abortion?!?

Stand up and be counted, you profligate flagger.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Except this didn't happen and you're lying...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

The Matrix

Wow... would have never figured that out if not for your uncanny investigative skills.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
@ OP, smh.
Taking up space on an already thread filled site/forum.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Lame post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join