It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

look screen moniters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
well you no the way their are touch screens is it possible to make look screens were you put on a hlemet or glasses or you dont put on any thing

and it correspond to your brain by askin you to say yes or no to actually click because it would be pointless if it was totally look screen because im sure your eyes would drifft off on to a link say if you were on the internet

so it would work by focusing on a sereis of muscle and seeing which way they are and what angle it would correspont to the moniter from the distance you are at

it would be fun though but your hands would feel empty it wouldnt feel same as the auwl normal moniter

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A while ago they put a computer chip in some guys head and using his brain he was able to control a computer. I think thats the first step towards whatt your suggesting. I see you took my advice.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
[edit on 30-10-2004 by elliott reid]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Mind Drive - Thought control of PC.

This is the solution, this thread jogged my memory of this device. It came out in 1997 I believe, read about it in a CREDIBLE computer magazine which tested this device and stated it works well.

Mind Drive

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
yehh

i then start postin like mad heheheheh

that's not a good idea... IMO...

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Mind Drive - Thought control of PC.

Does this seriously use thought control though?

I dont see the point in pointing something at the screen that could easily be used without the use of thought control.

Unless the point is using thought to right or left click other than that im sure the device could easily implement right/left clicking without the use of thought.

[Edit] Just looked at the site, although the music is terrible that device is pretty damn cool! And it uses bioelectrics that travel from your brain to your fingers which is also cool.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If i recall correctly, i believe the black hole master uses his eye and head to coordinate his computer communcation system onboard his transport system.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by speedmojo]

new topics

top topics

join