It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Conspiracy in ALL Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ya know I caught myself thinking about this today.... Today... was not so good. Lately I have been extremely depressed with the state the world is in today, literally starving myself of any and all things good for me. I've stopped eating, I'm barely drinking anything, I broke up with my gf. Today at work I finally collapsed... I turned pale white, my wrists are as thin as Death, and my eyes look sunken in.

I don't think falling asleep right now is a good idea. People at work gave me a ride home because I wasn't looking too hot and on the way I picked up some milk and orange juice which I'm drinking at this time of typing every so often because I feel like I'm rotting from inside out.

Then it hit me in one of my near death revelations; The possibility that the people of the past dreamt of the future, and the only dreams we have are in the here and now. The reason being for this is because there is a global cosmic energy at play that we don't fully understand; nor how it got there in the first place. But more or less, this 'cosmic' energy is directed positively, having a good chuckle will spark a bit of this energy that makes things wanna be close to you.

And I must say out of all the different eras that could have possibly had the ability to make another laugh, it is ours... We are a pimple on the ass of humanity, and on the face of time.. It's hard to not look away, so perhaps the past to ridicule us, took these ideas of us being so ridiculous to one another, hating this person for that thing, hating that person for having different beliefs, and crafted the very thoughts and ideas of such, to keep generating negative feelings towards one another and simultaneously propel us forward to that experience through the creation of the very ideas that made us fight in the first place. Pretty wild right?!?

Then the only people who knew of this secret, were separated from the rest of the people, whom only they would know the very secret that held the world together, and were thus called the elite. They would keep us on track of where we were supposed to go, and every time we veered off course from where we were supposed to be, a massive war erupted that disrupted the very reality we exist in as a sort of 'punishment'

Cuz really, who loses in world wars? It's not the world, its not the country, it's every man and woman that puts their life on the line as a sort of personal sacrifice to appease those we've displayed... think of the greek colloseum, just on a way larger scale

Anyway, the Elite would control the secret and control the masses to ensure that they keep doing what they need to be doing to allow the propelling forward to continue as long as possible. Why would it matter you say? The Global Consciousness is about 99% us, 1% them. They're not the pilot in this case tho, we are... those ridiculous ideas are generated best by those who are asleep. They just mindlessly feed the Illuminati's battery with their ridiculous habits of watching TV and allowing stations to hypnotize them into thinking this is all one big red/blue rat race.

But the Elite WANT everyone to be happy and prosperous, they're ready to move on, minus the constant war entertainment (Colliseum), they don't like World War, they know what it is, that's why they're putting it off for so long. Lets let them know we're ready for the next step. So people as a whole can stop needlessly suffering for a punishment that's gonna happen anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The so called 'religion of peace' is the biggest conspiracy against humans.
#sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

hi, man. sorry to hear about your struggles, i am sad to say that i kinda agree about our current state as a race,,
i also at some point, didnt sleep or eat or do anything, i was a walking skeleton.
try eating an avocado and some carrots, they do wonders to cheer you up, i dont know why,
cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Thanks Solve, I'll check that out. Yeah it was pretty bad, I got to work and as soon as I sat down I got super nauseated and had to put my head down, I was breathing pretty hard and my hands went numb, which freaked me out I thought I was having a heart attack, then one of the supervisors came over and nudged me and when I looked up she was like "OMG you're really pale" It was a horrible experience to say the least. I hope I still have a job

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
Ya know I caught myself thinking about this today.... Today... was not so good. Lately I have been extremely depressed with the state the world is in today, literally starving myself of any and all things good for me. I've stopped eating, I'm barely drinking anything, I broke up with my gf. Today at work I finally collapsed... I turned pale white, my wrists are as thin as Death, and my eyes look sunken in.

To hit a more important note:

Stop logging into news and conspiracy websites, and stop watching sensationalistic news. the world has ALWAYS been rough if you only see the rough bits.

Imagine living in the time of Ghengis Khan or the Roman Empire (and not being in said empire..yet).

Point is..global news will always get you down..and since you seem to take it personally, will seem like its happening right in your home. Your gonna drive yourself crazy (not to mention those around you) for ultimately what is just history forever repeating itself with new actors on the same dusty stage.

I suggest planting a garden..watching comedy, maybe catch a movie or go fishing...your mental health is critical..the worlds latest clashes is not..don't worry..that will be going on long after you and I aren't here to worry about it..

As far as religion...well, if you find no joy in religion, and it isn't making you a truly happier person..then don't pick one up is my advice...religion is meant to be a crutch for people whom think life is unfair (the "buck up, there is candy at the end of this journey, so keep trudging on" mentality).

Sorry about a slightly off topic post..but your first paragraph did make it part of the topic (depression), and is in my opinion far more important to address than religion, politics, or whatever flash sensational terror fetish the tube wants to impress on you so you will buy their commercial product placement.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Might I recommend taking a break from bad news, conspiracies, and ATS for a while? This stuff can get to you, if you let it.

You need some rest, nutrition, and recreation. Visit with the family and friends, and talk anything other than world affairs and politics. Your death by attrition isn't going to help you or anyone else.

Take a break, and take care.

ETA: Well said Saturn. You beat me to it.
edit on 2/1/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
reply to post by solve

Thanks Solve, I'll check that out. Yeah it was pretty bad, I got to work and as soon as I sat down I got super nauseated and had to put my head down, I was breathing pretty hard and my hands went numb, which freaked me out I thought I was having a heart attack, then one of the supervisors came over and nudged me and when I looked up she was like "OMG you're really pale" It was a horrible experience to say the least. I hope I still have a job

Oh, and incidently, what your experiencing is (of course) an anxiety attack. To those whom haven't had one before, it sounds a bit whiny..but to those whom have, its like your almost blinking out of existence..hard to breath, unsure if your heart is attacking..could be a brain aneurism...not sure..but death is certainly coming.

And of course once you start having them, they happen all the time, until you finally fully realize what they are.

do -not- take pills for them..believe it or not, even though everything seems totally physical, it really is in your head (the symptoms however aren't). A paper bag may help get you out of one..more of a psychological crutch though (can see you are in fact breathing)..and other methods. Ultimately a change of lifestyle may help. I recommend tossing yourself out of a perfectly good airplane with just some sheets in a backpack someone else stuffed to get your mind back in perspective (helped me for awhile).

Also, when having these episodes, find something that works..(belief here is required..even if its just snapping a rubber band on your wrist). And also know that it will simply pass in a few minutes and you will be completely fine.

top topics

join