It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Hurricane Comes the Rainbow??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There is a song on the radio that includes the phrase - 'After the hurricane comes the rainbow" ... (sung by Katy Perry - full lyrics available HERE ). It's a rather upbeat song full of uplifting music and emotional phrases.

My question ... is it true?

After the hurricanes in your life, are there rainbows? OR After the hurricanes in your life, is there just destruction from the tidal waves and wind that have to be cleaned up and the hurricane scars are always there?

Or does it depend on the strength of the hurricane in your life? A Cat 1 leaves rainbows afterwards - like the difficulties of pregnancy and childbirth give a child (the rainbow after the cat 1 hurricane) ... but a Cat 5 (like stage 3 cancer) leaves total destruction that lasts for years? That kind of thing?

What has been your experience and do you buy into the words of the song - after the hurricane comes the rainbow?

My experience .. after the hurricane there aren't rainbows but instead is destruction and debris left that take years and years to clean up .. and the landscape is forever changed ... not necessarily for the better. (I'm not a polyanna .. as you can see).

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

sometimes things indeed go only more wrong, but , is it so important?, that there has to bee a balance between good and bad things in our lives?, maybe its more important to focus on the good things,
how rare they may. or may not be, and to learn, if you can, from disasters and the debris left behind.

edit on 1-2-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2013 by solve because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There is a song on the radio that includes the phrase - 'After the hurricane comes the rainbow" ... (sung by Katy Perry - full lyrics available HERE ). It's a rather upbeat song full of uplifting music and emotional phrases.

My question ... is it true?

After the hurricanes in your life, are there rainbows? OR After the hurricanes in your life, is there just destruction from the tidal waves and wind that have to be cleaned up and the hurricane scars are always there?

Or does it depend on the strength of the hurricane in your life? A Cat 1 leaves rainbows afterwards - like the difficulties of pregnancy and childbirth give a child (the rainbow after the cat 1 hurricane) ... but a Cat 5 (like stage 3 cancer) leaves total destruction that lasts for years? That kind of thing?

What has been your experience and do you buy into the words of the song - after the hurricane comes the rainbow?

My experience .. after the hurricane there aren't rainbows but instead is destruction and debris left that take years and years to clean up .. and the landscape is forever changed ... not necessarily for the better. (I'm not a polyanna .. as you can see).

Ok...well first off Katy Perry is supposed to be Illuminati so that song has meaning and power that was supposed to help their agenda once many heard it and manifested it's message through global consciousness out into the world. Oz has a lot to do with TPTB and this is what she was referencing, despite it's mystical sound, it was a straight up reference to that evil cabal.

As for personal destruction in one's life we have to realize that everything we do is materialized through our fears and wishes. Most people live in fear. That being said once something happens in our life that we can't control we feel completely helpless and can no longer manifest good things in our life because our will is beaten. It's hard to see the good in life when something devastates the spirit and brings us to our knees. This is why it's so hard for most people's lives to get better...they believe it will not get better and their will to imagine a good thing happening in their life disappears and is, in fact, replaced with a will that things will never get better. In other words, they believe they will never see another rainbow, and so they don't.

When destructive forces roll into our life we have to be positive. Meditation can help with this. So can therapy. So can friends and strangers. We have to be positive if we want positive things to happen. When we dwell on the bad and say, "Oh this is terrible, we will never recover from this!" The dwell creates will and is charged through emotion. When we say, "This is terrible but we will recover! I know we will!" This change in spirit is noted and charged with positivity of your will to make it so. You have to want it. You have to believe that it can be so.

I will hope that whatever horrible thing that has happened to you OP goes away and that a positive light comes into your life that will help you see that everyone's rainbow is there. All the time. Right inside of you. I will send some positive vibes your way so that when that rainbow glimmers in your heart that you can bring it to full burst. (((hugs)))

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kissplash
Katy Perry is supposed to be Illuminati so that song has meaning and power that was supposed to help their agenda once many heard it and manifested it's message through global consciousness out into the world. Oz has a lot to do with TPTB and this is what she was referencing, despite it's mystical sound, it was a straight up reference to that evil cabal.

Really? I hadn't heard any of that. I'll have to google ...
If you have anything on this ..please post here ...thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Really? I hadn't heard any of that. I'll have to google ...
If you have anything on this ..please post here ...thanks.

This link will tell you about how TPTB are connected to OZ.:

www.apfn.org...

This link will tell you about Katy Perry's witch-crafty moves.:

www.trickedbythelight.com...

Since most people have short attention spans I'll get right to the core of the ritual to show how Katy Perry and her producers are using witchcraft in her video Firework and then I'll go into much more detail to show supportive evidence. Witches are known to practice magic by gathering in circles and rotating the circle either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on the intent. Since the human body has energy or electricity this makes a sort of a generator of power which can amplify the witches' intent whether good or bad.

Now the site I quoted doesn't have any breakdown of the Hurricane/Rainbow song but I believe that one is new. Maybe I'll try to break it down as I couldn't find anyone who has already done it yet. First time for everything an all.

I will say this. While TPTB use the rainbow to hypnotically suggest that abuse is a dream and that to stop being abused you must submit and participate I believe that TPTB are just trying to get people to disassociate themselves from their personal chakra.

Excerpt from the OZ link about rainbows:

Over the rainbow in Oz is for the Monarch slave to be in a trance, and into a certain area of the programming. To be fluctuating at both ends as an observer and not a participant or to go to the other extreme and become a participant. The theme song of the movie goes, “Somewhere over the Rainbow...there’s a land where the dreams that you dare to dream really come true.” These lyrics are a method to hypnotically confuse the brain to perceive that the “over the Rainbow experience” (which is usually horrible abuse) is a “dream”. The dissociative mind is only too happy to call the trauma a dream, which is lived as a reality for a moment, but is nevertheless recorded by the mind as a fantasy. The term for this is cryptoamnesia, which means the process where the proper functioning of memory is hypnotically messed up. The slave’s internal world becomes “reality” and the external real world becomes the Land of Oz which is perceived as make-believe.

Link to tell you more about your chakra and how to change your life using it.:

www.beliefnet.com...

Or just start meditating using this link...but be aware this a powerful meditation! This is one I use and I must say I cried the first time.:

www.youtube.com...

The colors of chakra.:

threeheartscompany.com...

Be aware...I'm not a Buddhist. But I do believe in their meditative practices as an effective therapy. I also believe that the rainbow that was mentioned in the Bible as a promise that there is protection to be found in it.

Link for Bible verse about the promise of the rainbow.:

www.openbible.info...

Genesis 9:12-13 ESV / 233 helpful votes And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

So as you can see they are trying to corrupt the rainbow's true meaning by associating it with lust and desecration of children's innocence. Combine that with a Google search of rainbow and conspiracy and/or Illuminati and/or children and you get a much clearer idea of what their agenda is, how they use media and entertainment as a vehicle to get the agenda to everyone, and why you should turn off the TV.

I hope that helps. Didn't mean to throw your topic off though but I wanted to be sure you understood why I think that about some of these young entertainers.

new topics

top topics

join