It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Volcanoes erupt at Once in Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Four release a LOT of pressure.
So! you dont have to worry their.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, they do call it the Ring of Fire.

I guess this is why. Nature is truly awesome to see in the literal sense of the word.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.volcanodiscovery.com... ascent.html

link to article on Italian caldera.
spooky.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mangust69
they have a plan B

What is sticking giant pins in the Earth supposed to accomplish?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

Are you stupid, this is clearly the global pin cushion effect, known to obviously deflect any near earth asteroids that are in our trajectory. Jeez some people

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
www.volcanodiscovery.com... ascent.html

link to article on Italian caldera.
spooky.

From that article 2013

However, in addition to the detected ground deformation, scientists also measured increased numbers of micro earthquakes, a rise in temperature and in particular, an increase in the proportion of the gases of magmatic origin at fumaroles in the Solfatara crater.

This is what we have always been told would be precursors to an eruption. This one could black out the sun for who knows how long. I am worried about my backed up fault here off CA/OR this one may rattle it loose too if it went.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
Such bad timing for me. My flight back to Japan will likely be increased in duration from these eruptions.
edit on 31-1-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

Jesus, really? Some people in Russia live next to these things and you're talking about flight delay? Please don't do that.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Really awesome find!

I saw the panoramics, and it's really awesome that 4 volcanoes are going at the same time, or have they ebbed off by now.

I'd be more vocal, but lately Toast has been meh...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
how did i ever miss this thread... i had to post my thoughts on a old 2011 thread...

anyhow, to save the time of missing the 4 horsemen thread i will snip the post here for your review

posted on 1-2-2013 @ 20:23 this post
i direct your attention
to this current article Event which is currently happening right now...1 February 2013

Fields of fire: 4 volcanoes now erupting simultaneously in Kamchatka

February 1, 2013 – KAMCHATKA – Volcanic eruptions are hardly a rarity. It seems that a new one goes off every few weeks or so somewhere in the world. But a string of four volcanoes erupting in close proximity to one another is virtually unheard of. That, though, is what has taken place in recent weeks on the Kamchatka Peninsula in Russia’s Far East. Four different cones and mountains, all within 180 kilometers (110 miles) of each other, have been active simultaneous...

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

Might this be the wake-up call... the entry of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse

it has been thought that this era of EQ-volcanos-plate tectonic activity... (since 1945) is the era known in scriptures as 'the biginning of sorrows,

what if... the current 4 independent volcanos on this peninsula of Russian territory are actually the symbolic 4 horsemen in Revelations

the character of each volcano is reminescent of the different colors of horsemen
connect the colors RED, WHITE. BLACK, PALE to these 4 distinctly different Volcanos

TOBALCHIK - Lava flows
SHIVELUCH - Ash columns
BESYMJANNY - Ash clouds
KISIMEN - Explosive, Mountain Shearing

hey, it is something to think about... maybe there is a real connection... having 4 close to each other volcanos erupting simultaneously is astounding in recorded history

i am personally convinced that the Earth Core is the dreaded Myth Nibiru, or the 'destroyer' of legend and may be the source of destruction in the 'birth pangs era that is immediately before the great-tribulation written of in Daniel & Revelation Prophecy of the Bible

edit on 1-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

perhaps the connect-the-dots signal i got is not realistic to your line of thinking....
well we are all different with different make up

i know that many here would not click the religious conspiracy related topic... so i snuck this in here to help open minds, viewpoints

thanks
edit on 1-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Neat. Maybe we will have a bunch more erupt around the world so we have something interesting to talk about.

I hope not. I keep having dreams of having to travel in a car past volcanic activity zones. Every dream is the same, just a trickle of hot lava across the road and we can't go by car down a road, and have to travel days away just to meet up with other people by non-volcano map standards, where normally it would take hours.

The mountains literally crumble from the inside out and erode with steam and magma in surprising places, little trickles everywhere, yards away from roads. At night its spectacular but terrifying because it burns like fire but you can't extinguish it. You can bring in military reserves and still you cannot fight the threat, only evacuate. In my dreams it's along California fault lines. There are volcano spots in California, just dormant or extinct.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's a LINK to the 360 degree image tool of the eruptions (it's the second image down).....works like google street view, you can pan around all 4 volcanoes and zoom in etc.

Awesome stuff!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Beautiful event. This solar maximum was a bit borring lately.
Can we expect similar pressure on west-coast? And those hundreds of EQ in California last year, what's the status?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
First thing that comes to mind is HAARP

Second is HAARP

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm new to this site and this will be my first post.

in reply to this amazing topic, i will use my words carefully. I believe that the planet has been on a course of change for some years now. It's possible to blame many things, such as war, secretive drilling, mankind and his enthusiasm to create industry etc etc... however, the earth has a way of doing what it wants when it wants, we have had ice ages, and we have had warming... we have had exctinction level events, more than we actually claim to know about if you ask me...

right now, weather is very promiscuous at best, defying forecasts almost daily, increased flooding, increased snow, increased storms (australia recently). Increased solar activity. It is my humble and uneducated guess that earth may have moved a degree or maybe even 0.5 of a degree on its axis. Aurora Borealis is being seen in the southern parts of UK not frequently but its been seen that far south... a little odd if you ask me...

The volcanoes that are currently spewing up in russia i dont think is anything to worry about but i do think its part of earth ultimate plan to hit refresh if you like, we are a destructive, border creating population ruled by leader who think the earth is theirs. its time i think Earth will take back whats hers and remove anything causing harm to her. she has after all conquered the greatest asteroid hits, conquered nuclear fall outs etc... she will always heal herself and evolve... we are right on the junction where her evolution is spiking off....

thats me, an earth loving, a people loving father and grandfather

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGeeMan

I think there have been more than they've let on and that's the big secret and driving everything else. I think they've figured some things out for interpreting whats happening now.

I also think it's happened in considerably shorter time intervals than may have been assumed in the past. It's been a growing hunch for a couple weeks on the time intervals...something I'm researching and not feeling good by what I'm finding so far.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Four release a LOT of pressure.
So! you dont have to worry their.

Emptying a magma chamber is not necessarily a good thing. It can lead to a Caldera Collpase. Some of the biggest ever recorded volcanic events were a result of collapses due to emptying of magma chambers below volcanoes. Krakatoa was one such event.

If a single magma chamber is located under all these volcanos and it empties enough from all the volcanos then we may see an event the likes of which the world has not see for some time.

Small but intriguing chance of that occurring. It is strange that all four are going off simultaneously in one region. 110 miles is a short distance geologically speaking.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ya know, to go with the poster that had the dreams about the eruptions. I can relate also. Im going to admit that as well as anyone on this earth my life is in a state of chaos, but that's beside the point and unrelated to my feelings of late.
I've been under the suspicion that something is going down, the economy yeah, natural disasters check, things that we experience and can see on a physical level for example. But not these feelings, ones that I just cant shake or put to rest. Im a smoker, light smoker. So when I step outside and look up at the stars, I get this overwhelming feeling of sorrow, helplessness and remorse, combined with the feeling that the stars are going to lose their hold in the heavens and rain down. You know that bad feeling that you just get in your gut, that something is going to happen and you just have to accept the fact that there is nothing you can do about it. Something supernatural.

I dont know if anyone else experiences this sort of thing, but im just throwing it out there.

laters

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Nature working on a plan to combat global warming?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To 1 it can be various influences like planet main heated fluids movement building up in that area and the pressure valve releasing. Seems more pressure was needed released so more valves opened.. as shared they do frequent weekly so its possible a original (chamber flow) area got clogged or obstructed somehow which triggered multiple valve response. What can be causing large enough EA*RTH (chamber materials) to move or possibly obstruct? To verify would observe for more similar multi-pressure valve releases in that region and others. If things simmer down back to their Millennial -norms- then continue to evaluate but if similar activities begin to occur that would/could signify a change is going on related too?

Can be various exterior components shared here on ATS as conspiracy theories, but 1 will not go to deep into that realm as of yet for it seems taken as doom / gloom or too far out when early shared in reference to (energy from 1 to another influencing or electricity.. Interesting share OP

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garkiniss
So it begins....

REALLY? Been hanging out at GLP have we? Heard that phrase so many times from doomtards it's ridiculous. Why do people get off from being the first to say that? Just weird.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join