It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apache's on the Hunt!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Now these are big helicopters flying low ….plus the ditzy brits

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
As I said earlier, the first Helo was the lowest. It flew right over my house at low altitude. You really can't tell from these pics, they were taken with a cheap cellphone camera. As you can see in the vid, I only caught the last 2 out of 6 on film. Regardless of how high or low they were, it is very odd for them to be here at all. The Nat. Guard base has no helicopter fleet, only tanks, infantry and heavy machinery for engineers to build roads and bases. I have never seen helos flying around here and they have no reason to be, we are in the middle of nowhere, no city of more that 30,000 pop. for 100 miles in any direction. It isn't a flight corridor either, except for commercial flight, that consists of 2 routes that never fail to have passenger planes at high alt. following the same routes consistantly. So what exactly were they doing? I've just remembered something similar but strange that happened back in 1996 or 97. I was about 65 miles north of where I currently live. We were at my older brother's friend's house. It was around 2:00am on a weekday during summer break. We were sitting on his driveway, drinking a few cold brewskis when all of a sudden a fleet of 5 black helicopters come flying by, in a V formation. No pics of that incident.

P.S.
The first apache to fly over wasn't much higher than that chinook in the clip above.
edit on 31-1-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join