It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Quest for Military Witnesses of UFOs at Nuke Missile/Weapons Sites Has Begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Long time researcher & author Robert Hastings is turning up the volume in regards to seeking out military veterans who've either witnessed or are cognizant of UFO incursions at nuclear missile sites or weapons facilities, etc:

WASHINGTON, Jan. 30, 2013 – Noted UFO researcher Robert Hastings is asking U.S. military veterans to contact him regarding their UFO-related experiences at nuclear missile sites, weapons storage areas, and atomic/thermonuclear bomb test sites during the Cold War era and beyond. . . .

Currently, Hastings is chiefly interested in sightings occurring during the October 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, as well as those that took place over the past decade. However, he is also seeking information relating to any UFO sighting involving nuclear weapons. Hastings hopes to publish as many reports as possible, once they have been vetted, but requests for confidentiality will be honored. . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

I wonder if any were seen near Fukushima or in Iran? Chernobyl or Three Mile Island? I've heard about the sightings where the missles were deactivated. Would be interesting if UFOs are seen during nuclear accidents as well.

S&F

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Do you think he will have any luck, getting people to come forward? Even with the promise of confidentiality?

I hope so. It would make for a fascinating read.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Good Day CM,

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Very interesting.
Do you think he will have any luck, getting people to come forward? Even with the promise of confidentiality?

I hope so. It would make for a fascinating read.

Broad publication of UFO cases has always been successful to varying degrees re bringing new witnesses forward. In fact, a thread started right here at ATS a few weeks concerning the Phoenix Lights brought previously unknown witnesses out of the shadows.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wish I could remember where I read it, but one of the articles about this subject stated that the aliens' interest in our nukes was because when one is set off, it affects far more than just this planet; an allusion was made to the space-time continuum, etc. It would explain why they came running so quick and in such numbers after 1945 when the first 'modern' and mass sightings really started being reported.

I've started wondering myself if a nuclear war was never a possibility; what if they could shut down any nuclear explosions before they got started and both the US and Russia have known that all along? Too bad they didn't stop all the nuke testing and power plants before we all got contaminated.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Good Day signalfire,

Originally posted by signalfire
I wish I could remember where I read it, but one of the articles about this subject stated that the aliens' interest in our nukes was because when one is set off, it affects far more than just this planet; an allusion was made to the space-time continuum, etc. It would explain why they came running so quick and in such numbers after 1945 when the first 'modern' and mass sightings really started being reported.

I've started wondering myself if a nuclear war was never a possibility; what if they could shut down any nuclear explosions before they got started and both the US and Russia have known that all along? Too bad they didn't stop all the nuke testing and power plants before we all got contaminated.

The argument that UFOs or more accurately their pilots are here because of nuclear weapons and or their detonations coincided with the dawn of modern day Ufology (1947). Moreover many of the former missileers (who have witnessed UFOs) adhere to this ideology.

Cheers,
Frank
edit on 30-1-2013 by Frank Warren because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2013 by Frank Warren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There are reports of UFO's before and after the Japanese tsunami. There is a questionable video of one on youtube.

I kind of figure whoever/whatever is out there isn't allowing nuclear weapons to be used and i got that from what our military is telling us.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Concocting theories is the easy part. Following through, applying the scientific method, and crunching the numbers is not so easy.

As Jacques Vallee says, we have more than enough data compiled on this subject. But what is shockingly absent is any real, objective, hard research on that data. It's about time some of these theories were rigorously tested. After all, who really cares about a theory when the actual truth is within reach?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FWIW...I have a good friend who was a MP at a base which housed nukes. He has told me stories of strange lights approaching the base and the base going on alert, on numerous occasions. He said, that on more than one of these occasions, parts of the base would appear to lose power. But, being on the front line, he doesn't know if it was part of the alert status, or something unknown. he confided that he didn't ask any of his superiors about any of the incidents, and they were never discussed with him.
He's out now, but was active duty from about 2005-2008, from what he's told me.

He's currently a LEO. Deputy sheriff, to be exact.

I found his story facinating, to say the least.

edit on 1/30/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: sp

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Actually there were at Fukushima.

At the beginning of this youtube vid (don't bother watching the whole thing)

Excuse the dramatic music for this next one

And this one

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Mornin' GoOfYFoOt,

reply to post by GoOfYFoOt

Thanks for sharing and the PM . . . will have some questions in short order.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This isn't anything new with Hastings, he's been working on this topic with missile/weapon sites for several years, he says he interviewed more than 120 military personnel back in 2010.
The thing is, even if he gets one more witness it won't mean a thing.
Stories are just stories, even if you have a few decorated military people who come forward, you still have the top denying it and then you have liberal media who's only concern is gay marriage so it will be 2 seconds with UFO's and missles then it's back to the rights of gay marriage.
edit on 31-1-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I do not think Japan's Earthquake from 2011 is anything but natural disaster based on the highly seismic area, the highest of all actually, but I am all for a new conference and hopefully something better as accounts from military. The conference of Hastings in 2010 did tell a lot, but people want to see some actual convincing evidence, something more than just stories.

join