It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Compile the 3-Word-Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's an idea: We all compile a # of pages from the 3-word-story into one designated topic (to be created when its finished being compiled) so that no one person has to do all 159 pages of it. Please reply here with the starting page # you want to do to the ending page # you want to do. When you have those pages compiled, U2U me with it, so that I can save it on my computer so it's all in one place. When it's finished, I can add to it weekly or however frequently as the story progresses.

If you're going to help compile, please only do them in 5 page maximum increments. Label exactly which pages you compiled in the U2U so I don't get them mixed up (that'd be one hell of a mess....)

Reply here first before compiling, so you get a reservation for those pages and don't end up doing the same pages someone else did. And please, please please, I know you want to change the story a bit, or give it a "twist", but I want this to be an accurate compilation of the 3-word-story.

Well, I'm compiler nombre uno:
pages 1 to 5

Does this mean I have to U2U myself with the compilation?

[Edited on 10/28/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello.

Here www.abovetopsecret.com... I compiled the first 100 pages. Enjoy.

I guess a 200 page one would be in order if/when that occurs.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I assume next you're going to want the Three Word Story to get published and then be used as an ATS fundraiser, lol

join