It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does it take to make school/mass shooting conspiracists to rise up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
hi all, this is really a question for those that feel that the american govt/secret service (or a cabal of them) are behind school/mass shootings.

i'm not interested in a debate as to wether such events are committed by said bodies or not - other threads deal with that, and i am offering no opinion on who is responsible for such events either.

my interest is based on reading many posts in many threads stating that many us posters value their guns to resist tyrannical government.

so, if you believe that the government/secret services etc are responsible for killing your nations children for one reason or another, why are you not rising up?

in my opinion there is nothing worse you could do to an adult than kill their children, i feel that is a given, so why no armed revolt?
edit on 30-1-2013 by skalla because: clarity

edit on 30-1-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

May i direct you to this thread........

Max Igan's penetrating analysis of Sandy Hook

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-1-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

cool, i'm not suggesting that they are, i think i have been clear who i was asking the question of.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

cool, i'm not suggesting that they are, i think i have been clear who i was asking the question of.

Okay then, let's think about it. If someone is angry about an unproven conspiracy theory, who are they going to rise up against? It's not like there is an "Office of False Flag Operations" they can burn down in DC is there?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

well i have read some people here talking in very strong terms as if it is proven, and even as if there is a department in charge of all this, but then again this is ATS and i am aware that their views (which i am also aware are not the majority on ATS) cannot be considered mainstream.. i am not referring to people questioning the media "spin" (crappy term) on shootings like sandy hook btw, re: peoples arguments that facts are being misrepresented to reduce rights to semi auto rifle ownership, but straight govt directed assassin theorists.

i was also surprised that if a significant number of people felt this way that there was not a series of protests, or some kind of media campaign (and i dont mean threads on ATS). maybe even questions in your own political debating houses (similar to tom watson in the uk house of commons suggesting there was a high profile paedophile ring in the highest levels of govt - different i know but comparable for the sake of this discussion).

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

i was also surprised that if a significant number of people felt this way that there was not a series of protests, or some kind of media campaign (and i dont mean threads on ATS). maybe even questions in your own political debating houses (similar to tom watson in the uk house of commons suggesting there was a high profile paedophile ring in the highest levels of govt - different i know but comparable for the sake of this discussion).

I would suggest that the lack of media campaigns and debates in the house and senate are due to the fact that most people would consider such an accusation crazy and we don't debate any and all nutter conspiracy theories in the government houses. Such a debate would be laughed off the floor if it was brought up. OTOH, there is a tremendous amount of debate and coverage and protests against the political response to the murders. I guess that there just isn't enough people who believe in the conspiracy theories to make enough of a splash for public notice.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

i'm not interested in a debate as to wether such events are committed by said bodies or not - other threads deal with that, and i am offering no opinion on who is responsible for such events either.

but you contradict yourself saying:

if people dont have the nuts to back up the strong things that they say or stand up for it when questioned then i think thats kinda weak

plenty of people have delved deeply into the possibility you mentioned in your OP, pointing to problems with the official story. you said you didn't want to discuss that. you wanted to know why there hasn't been an uprising if it was indeed the case.
also:

the silence has spoken volumes though, dont you think?

i answered your question, then answered your points that you replied with, and you call that "being silent".

at this point i don't think your thread is a baiting attempt, you spell it out pretty clearly for all to see. i won't waste any more time here.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

then i guess that there is no point me responding except to say thanks for your candour and your participation

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

thanks for the link, i've bookmarked it and will have to look at it later, most likely after the weekend.

if you want a laugh though, when i put it on my fave's bar it reads: max igan's penetrating anal....

this could lead to problems at home!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join