It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea exposed in new Google Earth update.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

(CNN) -- Ever wondered how to drive from the center of Pyongyang, the showcase capital of North Korea, to Yongbyon, the location of the secretive regime's main nuclear complex? Well, a recent update to Google Maps has the answer for you.

It has filled in the big, largely blank space that previously lay north of the well-mapped South Korea with streets, towns and landmarks. Users curious to virtually explore one of the world's most reclusive states can zoom into the heart of Pyongyang and pull up photographs of the Kumsusan Memorial Palace, which houses the bodies of the revered former leaders Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.

www.cnn.com...

This is interesting. I spent some time looking around too be honest. MAybe Street View in the future?

I find North Korea one of thee most fascinating places on the planet. I do want to visit there.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
ok I just posted the same Calgarian (after a search and not finding anything posted similarly yet). Lol, seems I was writing mine at the same time you were, but you beat me by a few minutes so I will delete mine.

*I did comment on mine though: Not surprising since it has been rumored since 2009 such facilities exist why isn't the US of A or the UK jumping in there to save citizens of these countries in the name of 'Democracy' as they do elsewhere (Mid East, etc)?

Oh I know why, because it is easier to justify bombing the crap out of people with evil leadership when are weaker in military strength and those less technologically advanced.

Besides, who is the US (via CNN) to condemn and point fingers at NK when it is likely they are building similar facilities but control access to viewing through Google?
edit on 29-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
^ As discussed in many other NK threads, I believe even if they did have Oil, I doubt NATO would "invade".

Even a pre-emptive strike against NK by SK/US, Soeul in SK would be completely destroyed. Millions dead.
As well, what happens after the defeat of NK? China does not want US troops in a reunited Korea.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who needs oil when 'they' (elitists) already have unannounced/awaiting patents to free-energy and slaves at the ready (or at least the facilities waiting).

Do you honestly think that the future has oil as a base of fuel for global agenda takeover?

It just proves the fact that the US only picks on leaders (of nations) with weaker arms. WMDs? and unsubstanciated/unproven WMD's at that? Meanwhile NK and Russia has WMD's, EMP's, and worse of all nuclear capability.

But, we can't have that, we can't have the US bullies invading NK because they have equal or more war power.

Let me put it in terms Americans can understand:

Right now we have Iran who is the potential skrawny kid in the hallway who may or may not know Karate, ...so they aren't quite sure yet if they can't kick his ***. Even though Iran is using their inside words, it still seems like a threat because the quarterback thinks the shrimp is denting is locker when he isn't lookin'.

The football team will call in the head coach (Israel) to come and scare the kid into behaving or he will send the team (US, UK, Israel) over while he sleeps to throw bottle rockets at his house.

Skrawny really gets tired of bullies, and so does his family. So does the rest of the world.

It is a scary lil town when mom and day pay the principal more for the sports program (War budget) than it does for 30ish so students on a football team than the education (of the non-jocks) and nurse (heath care) of the school.

Bullies never pick on people their own size, if they did they'd be called 'heros'.

edit on 30-1-2013 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join