It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 post's deep, and with that Hello~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well a nice warm hello is a good way to start, not sure how many will read my first thread. Hrm... Where to start.
I've been a creeper like most of the people on ATS (big disclosure there folks)
as I do not do this Forum stuff.

Though after cannonballing down the rabbit hole after high school gradution.... Oh that was the year SHTF in regards to 9-11 and we all woke up broke.
If anyone wanted to guess my age~ (my age does not matter) You find yourself with more questions than answer(s).

Since then, finding one door that opens 12 doors seems like a pretty daunting task and there's a lot of information on this "intramanet" (sarcasm) Many times you find yourself, questioning yourself and your own views, then (I do this) smashing them up in little pieces and re-forming that which is a broken way of thinking. That in itself can help anyone create more awareness in themselves, personal knowledge of whatever truth or truth(s) that one person may find in life.

I guess some would be asking what is this Sulaw I read of.... What are his views? Is he a troll? I'm sure some reading have read some of the 20+ post responses I've thrown out there. Most have a humorous tone to them as people need a smile, heck a laugh is worth more than the US dollar at this point in time. Still I don't troll and most people walk themselves into the responses that are generated from there threads they create. Additionally, not one stance on any single topic is fool proof, there is always room for improvement.

Well Truth comes in many form's, many of the form's are debatable, Deny Ignorance with Civility~ So ATS says.

Well I guess time will tell.

I'm running out of time at work. LMAO~ so with that.... I also like long walks on the beach, mai tai's and omg wth... Get on with it already~ Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night pending what side of the world your on.

I look forward to bringing the truths that I have found in life to the table, as my perspective and stance on life is ever changing like the Earth we live.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
(Johnny, being late to the party scrambles for the TV remote cues video to play the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome To The Community

You've achieved 20 posts and we look forward to future threads authored by you. Be sure to try Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to.
Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Hi again Sulaw, nice intro !

Looking forward to what you will gladly share.

new topics

top topics

join