It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deus Ex Theories! Augmentations,Illuminati , 9/11 ,Freemasons,FEMA, Bilderberg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
For those of you who have not heard about it -
For those who don't know, "Deus Ex" is a game series that blends RPG and FPS genres in a science-fiction setting.It's often considered one of the greatest PC game series of all time, having garnered "Game of the Year" awards on several occasions .

Wikipedia Article

Anyway, it's truly fascinating how accurate "Deus Ex" was in predicting the future course of our society, before anyone was aware of what was going on.The game mentions theories like Gray's, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the twelve kings,FEMA, and even the Bilderberg group.

There were many such conspiracies in the Deus Ex series. I have tried to put them all together in this thread.

One such example is "Deus Ex"'s prediction that our government would change radically in response to a rise in international terrorism. We would slowly, yet surely, give up our democratic and civil rights, for notions of "security and safety." After a devastating series of terrorist attacks , the government would begin taking away our rights by claiming that it was necessary to combat terrorism.Things similar to SOPA and Gun Control was predicted in the first and second installment of the game.

Also take a look at this from the Deus Ex Wiki :-

Whenever the New York City skyline is visible in the background, the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are conspicuously absent. This was due to texture memory limitations that arose during the game's development, but the in-universe explanation for the missing towers is that they were destroyed in a terrorist attack. A year after the game's initial release, the real Twin Towers were destroyed in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

This sounds familiar."Deus Ex" came out in 2000, a year and a half before 9/11.

Next watch this very interesting segment in the third game of the series[DX:HR]:-

This is what is being suggested :-
Somebody faked 9/11.
That somebody is very powerful and will existing in 2027(the game takes place in 2027,btw).

Here is an classic segment where Illuminati and the Beilderberg is being discussed :-

Next the game talks about Gray Death and Ambrosia.

Both the Gray Death and its vaccine, Ambrosia, are produced by ..... By creating large amounts of Gray Death and small amounts of Ambrosia, .... were able to force important individuals to perform their bidding. For example, Bob Page placed an unnamed senator on the priority list for the vaccine in exchange for promoting Walton Simons to position of director of FEMA. MJ12 also used the virus to create a state of emergency and generally destabilize the world.

Basically Gray Death is a disease which is created by the government to fulfill an agenda.The only vaccine of this disease is also created by them.
It is pretty close to AIDS and H1N1 which are suspected to be government created virus .

Deus Ex also talks extensively about human Augmentations..
Here is a very interesting comparison between the augmentations in Deus Ex and Real Life Augmentations :-

Another example: The installation of the Echelon surveillance network, to keep track of what Americans are saying to one another on the internet and over the phone. This mirrors the modern-day scandal regarding SOPA and PIPA. It also mirrors surprisingly small amount of outrage to the issue.

Of course, it's not the prediction of individual events that is scary - it is the accuracy of the predictions regarding our reaction to such events that is so interesting.
Censorship of the internet isn't new. But corporations controlling and allocating the flow of information for all of the internet?
"Deus Ex" suggested that SOPA/PIPA and increasing international terrorism might become an issue almost a decade ago!

The question is -
How can this game be so realistic?
Why is the Illuminati/Government/Elite not doing anything about it?

PS :-
If you love conspiracies, go get yourself a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Thank me later.
And no, I don't work for the company

edit on 29-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow Thank you OP had not heard of this I think I will get a copy, very odd "coincidences".

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

one of the most underrated games in history

love this game.

most of the times whether its video games or Hollywood, most of the "ideas" and concepts behind these entertainment platforms are based on true "inside" knowledge of things that will happen.

"they" have a code they must follow. basically they need to reveal their plans to everyone, however the catch is that they get to hide it how ever they see fit. and its up to us to interpret and decipher these "codes" however almost every time someone cracks it, its too late..and the other times they are called crazy
edit on 29-1-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I do love this game but that is all it really is to me a game, it is not part of a conspiracy or anything like that although the designers clearly drew inspiration from conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Another good one to check out would be the half life series.

Keep in mind that Deus is made by a large corporation ( Eidos, same corp that made just cause, CIA operative that takes control over a country, note that you blow up oil rigs in the game) that has no choice but to give in to "them" or they would not be as big as they are. They use games like this to draw people like us in so they can make suggestions AKA brainwash, in ways that most people do not notice. It creates a sense of knowing, their is only so much you can learn threw these illuminati owned corporation's. Be aware that they are trying to get you to chose a side but they only show you one perspective. To get us in the us vs them mentality. When really their is middle ground. Dont draw your conclusions by looking at one side both have their good and evil.
Their is a reason they expose them self's to us dont fall for it, enlighten your self.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by shivaX
Thank me later.

I will thank you now

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

If you really want to think through a conspiracy, its not that the Game had any special "prediction" encased within it; but perhaps that some entities, instead, played the game, and did their utmost to make it play out for real.

ie., Osama gets wind, thinks "hmmm this is a good idea"....the rest is history.

That sounds like a real conspiracy (and more likely).

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
something to bear in mind, when researching conspiracy to add in the original Deus Ex (all your clips are Deus Ex 3, human revolution),

the creators received death threats and shadowy warnings via anonymous phones calls etc.

they were almost put off making the game...

take from that what you will

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Fun thread. This is a game I keep meaning to play but still haven't. Anyway, I saw an article on Eurogamer about the game's original scope, it was even more ambitious. It sounds like there's much truth to be found in this game but of course it's no conspiracy, just fiction based on reality. Of course, The Lone Gunmen pilot predicted 9/11 too, and the creators actually worried that it helped inspire the attacks.

www.eurogamer.net...

Originally posted by okamitengu
the creators received death threats and shadowy warnings via anonymous phones calls etc.

they were almost put off making the game...

take from that what you will

Do you have a source for that? I really doubt that's true.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow, Ive never heard of the game before but those are some weird coincidences. The 9-11 one is really weird as well. One can also wonder if they are just basing the current government plans on the game as well. You know, maybe they see it as a great alternative or something.

What do you think will happen in 2027?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgar806

In 2027:-
*Multinational corporations will rise and nations will lose their relevance
*Augmentations will be a reality.[Check out the third video]
*The main cause of terrorism will be between corporations as each and every corporation will develop super soldiers.
edit on 30-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
im afraid i dont have a source. for it.

at the time it was being made myself and a friend were following development very closely.
it was reported by the developers in a release, which of course, now 13 years later (or more since we are talking about the dev phase) it is no where to be found. i did search, and could no longer locate it.

it may even have been in a PC Powerplay magazine as i was subscribed at that time.

it may have been on a games forum, however if it had been reported there, there would be a chance of having found it again,

so, unsourced. yes.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Errr, i dont want to sound rude but, Deus Ex like the MMO titled "The Secret World" (Funcom, distributed by EA), was actually written with conspiracy theory's in mind to give the player further immersion into the fantasy world of what is possible. Hell TSW is BASED on conspiracies (Modern day, like hollow earth etc. If you have not played it check it out, i believe it went Free-To-Play recently).

The same thing can be applied to games such as Syndicate (Bullfrog's version and Starbreezes versions, ironically both distributed by EA), also was built on Conspiracy theories, along with the Assassins Creed IP, same principle really, just different delivery method.

The original storyline for the X-Com (2k games) reboot before it was scrapped in favor to its traditional roots of TBS, was also based on the Area 51 conspiracy theory (loosely) and the original UFO: Enemy Unknown story board. This is what some story writers do, base things of what is classified by loose fact simply to ensure certain demographics will purchase it (thus making profitability models easier to run).

In my opinion, the only loose connection would be is Augmented humans which is something that is becoming more and more reality given the rate cybernetics tech is developing, i can see this moving forward pretty well.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
After playing and reading a lot about Deus Ex,I came to the following conclusion . The "Deus ex Trilogy" is the product of a group of a people that predict some elements of the future and used their prediction of the future to create a story that resemble mythologic tales . There are many things that point that,like:

- There are way too many names there that makes direct reference to greek and christian mythology;

- The fact that the main characthers always completes their objectives,despite having to face many deadly challenges that overwhelm any normal human: One example of that is seen at the last part of Deus Ex,where the main characther is able to escape from a highly advanced prison with nothing,but with a very little help from an AI;

- The "technological" elements there that would make them resemble gods in former eras;

- The fact that all of the main characters were able to overcome many individuals and much stronger individuals than themselves(that's also resemble Hercules);

And the most important element that resembles mythologies are the choices that the main characthers have to make tough decisions,that have impact on the whole world . This isn't a game just made for entertainment purposes . The question we all should make isn't why Deus Ex predicted all the issues we are facing now . The question that should be asked is: Who is the group who devised that story?
edit on 19-6-2013 by Neohelios because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ah, i have played this game before, but at that time, i weren't interested in conspiracy theories etc. you're greatly encouraging me to play it again, great game also. Does anybody know other games that has conspiracy theories in them?

top topics

join