It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of voter fraud in Utah???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I ran into something very puzzling recently and I want to know if others see this the same way I do.

I have been volunteering recently to take phone surveys and encourage voter turnout in Utah on behalf of Scott Matheson's gubernatorial campaign.
In a feeble attempt to enjoy ourselves, a few of us began comparing the ages of the people we called. The contest ended in a tie when we began to notice that DOZENS of voters with the birthdate of 9/9/1909, several from the same town (i've forgotten the name of the town now).
Generally the phone numbers were invalid, but several times we reached people who claimed to be the names we were calling- but they sounded too young too be in their 90s.
I can't think of too many explanations for this really.
1. All of these people are the product of a very large new years eve orgy in 1909 (this is supported by their birth in september.)
2. Somebody was just entering the same birthdate for all of the false registrations they submitted.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
they are all judges from some frat house....

i dont know that is really weird...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed. You should send an anonymous tip to a news agency to do some investigating... a legitimate one (which are hard to find nowadays).

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Maybe it is a glitch in the computer program into which the registrations were entered?

A default date?

or maybe a lazy worker at the office that processed the registrations.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
That occurred to me too, but it didn't really jive because in most cases fields were left empty if the information was incomplete. It's not like the computer was putting in a default or wouldn't allow a field to go blank- somebody was putting in an eroneous date for no discernable reason.

If dont really know which news source to go with though. FNC would be my first choice but I don't trust them to blow the whistle on a republican scandal (we were calling registered republicans so thats who this would be on).
On the other hand, I'm worried that other news outlets would fail to investigate properly. Some reporter... let's call him Dan... might dig just deep enough to see a Republican scandal and stick it right to Bush without any real investigation. Afterall, Bush isn't the only republican running a tight race at the moment; John Huntsman is sweating out the gubernatorial race in Utah right now and he could be behind it as easily as Bush, if there is a conspiracy at all.

Does anyone have an idea of which organization would be most likely to take a good look at something like this?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
why not just report it to the board of election commissioners?

If you file a formal complaint, then it will be on record.

Not everyone in government is corrupt.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Donald Dunn is current head of Democratic Party in Utah. He'd love to get ahold of this after the day he has had. See here

The Mathesons are a powerful political family in Utah inspite of their being Democrats. They are very independent thinkers and always put their constituency ahead of their party. The republican party still controls Utah politics for the most part, but Matheson is keeping it close in his race with Huntsman - this kind of voter fraud (if that's what it is) wouldn't surprise me in the least.

You could also give a heads up to the Utah ACLU - they love torturing the RNC.

Utah DNC website

[edit on 10/28/04 by Bleys]

join