It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Going to Crash Big Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts thinks there is "an impending collapse of the exchange value," and the U.S. dollar could unexpectedly plunge in buying power. Dr. Roberts contends, "All of a sudden, people walk into Walmart, as usual, and they think they've walked into Neiman Marcus." Dr. Roberts says there are no quick fixes to the bulging debt because "there's no way to close this deficit when corporations are moving the tax base off-shore." Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

www.youtube.com...

i'm shocked too that this economy is going...

keep pumping out the money, lol...

money is an illusion...

paper with ink on it..

lol

numbers on a computer screen...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
you go into the bank to make a deposit, you give the girl your hard earned cash...and she puts it into her box and pushs a few buttons and presto its in the computer..

lol

oops, now there is none left..buttons got pushed..

lol

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Stop printing money the economy is fuked.

Keep printing money the economy will eventually get fuked.

Mr. Bernanke how the fuk do u sleep at night?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Stop printing money the economy is fuked.

Keep printing money the economy will eventually get fuked.

Mr. Bernanke how the fuk do u sleep at night?

yep, yep, good question..lol

we all need to become self sufficient asap...

start growing some food, do whatever you gotta do...

collect coins/change, lol

i dunno, but i'm hoping for big stuff!

lol

i'm all for new experiences
edit on 28-1-2013 by cornucopia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

How is this even remotely funny?

lol

Lots and lots of people are going to die.

lol

Get a grip on reality.

lol

If you're all for new experiences, maybe buy a new computer game.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Very objective analysis. It is very nice how he says that people buying precious metals is not really going to stave off the collapse, but only help them save themselves.

The problem with acquiring precious metals is that people are setting themselves up for confiscation of the same by a bankrupt government/criminal elements.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious

lol

lol

Get a grip on reality.

lol

lol

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
America crashed and burned around the time of JFK being killed by numerous hitmen under the orders of the CIA and it hasn't recovered unfortunately.

It's people are lovely. It's government is the problem and don't talk to me about the 2nd amendment... the root of a lot of evil.

Your gun laws have supplied Mexico with weapons of mass destruction and 1000's upon 1000's of innocents have been killed as a result.

Your paranoia about your freedoms are destroying your nation in the eyes of the world.

I would rather fear being punched or stabbed than have the right to carry a gun. The very idea that everyone has the right to have a gun is totally INSANE!!

USA (government) made your evil bed so you lie in it.

edit on 29-1-2013 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by ColCurious

lol

lol

Get a grip on reality.

lol

lol

I do believe the op was being scarcastic. What would you do if your life savings just went POOF gone, I'll tell you,
1 Rage
2 really really p!$$ed
3 and you finally accept what happens, you will laugh, psychotically

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
I do believe the op was being scarcastic. What would you do if your life savings just went POOF gone, I'll tell you,
1 Rage
2 really really p!$$ed

Yeah, you would probably lol and then break down in tears still loling

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I saw 7 deer running around just a lot over from my house yesterday.
They have increase ,actually double in the number from last year.
And,I have a gun.
I will have food if and when it all goes downhill.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

If you are gloating about the destruction of the USA/its economy, you may be little early.

The list of tricks remaining in the book is not empty. The collapse of the US$ may be followed by an introduction of a global trading currency, on whose creation and supply the USA may have as much control as it has on the US$ today. While the US economy will suffer huge losses, it can still be salvaged if the US has preferential access to the new global trading currency to be created.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Also the price of the reserve metals (Gold and silver) is has now suffered an inflation due to the rise in demand. I would advise people to buy land (if they can keep up with the increase of taxation that will come), best if it is land that produces value (I'm not talking about housing, since that is also going to continue to lose value as more people will be selling and it also has more accumulated taxes that will also rise).

I see very few people advising buying art (old) and antiques to safeguard the pending decrease of value of paper money. Not to be quickly sold and not on the domestic market but there will always buyers for this luxury products elsewhere...

Another market that may be profitable in at least generating gains is the futures market (but it is more risky, since the crash timeframe can't be predicted but there are some certainties that can be played, some cheap food stuffs that are already on the rise will get a bump as people change their habits).

Energy will also take a hit, without consumption production will decline and that implies less demand for energy.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Material Possessions really mean Nothing. People should prepare. People should look to History, on how they are going to survive calamity.

lol?

Yes.

I was being Sarcastic also..........

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Our "gov't" supplied the mexican cartels with guns, our "gov't" kept the nation's borders wide open for any criminal out there to walk right in, our "gov't" kept up the insane "war on drugs", to make money underhanded for all of their alphabet agencies, our "gov't" kept the "war on poverty" going until all the poor were slaves and criminals.

We have nothing left, but criminals printing money and stealing it.

We have seen this coming for decades, if you had half a common sense that God gave you.

The only thing us americans have is guns to defend us against our 'gov't", and some common sense to know how to keep and grow food, despite our "gov't's" attempts to starve us -- and the rest of the world, besides.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
i'm shocked too that this economy is going...

keep pumping out the money, lol...

money is an illusion...

paper with ink on it..

lol

numbers on a computer screen...

Its been this way since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard and as long as America is the world's police force and the Rothschilds have a couple of countries to "centralize," not going to happen yet.

The time will come when every country has a central bank, until that time, business as usual

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

I do not think that hope has very good hods, not if we take in consideration the almost criminal (not to say that it is indeed criminal) management of the value of the dollar. That allied with the general world view of the US government, that had a slight improvement but not nearly enough to return to the level it was at the time of Bill Clinton presidency. The sabotage of the EU and the Euro has created a chasm. That most of the BRICs have a national antipathy or at least an economic antagonism with the US.

Brazil has been evolving in a political spectrum contrary to the US and there are historic reason (like the military regime that the US helped to create there). Russia is mostly distant due to security concerns and economic competition. India was never a closely allied with the US and the US idiotic (not in its best interests) embrace to Pakistan made it even worse.

The relationship with China seems the only thing that is still holding the charade up, Chinamerica seems the only thing that is keeping things rolling but to what point and at what cost. The US new stance in antagonizing China's interests seems more like a suicidal move, unless the only crazy strategy left to get out of the problem is to really push for a big war (that I can not see resulting in any advantage to the US) unless its being used in a game of blackmail...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by thepolish1
1 Rage
2 really really p!$$ed

Yeah, you would probably lol and then break down in tears still loling

Yup, pretty much, what else could you do?? Call the cops?? Do something stupid and get sent to jail over it? Everything is going to hell in a hand basket. When I get my check, I take it all out and do what I gotta do. I don't see a reason to save money, I'll work until I die...Thank you SSI, it will not be there when I need it. I've worked since i was 14 ys. old. I've paid enough in I could probably take an early retirement. I'd go stir-crazy in a week.
edit on 29-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: had to add a thought

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by thepolish1

Material Possessions really mean Nothing. People should prepare. People should look to History, on how they are going to survive calamity.

lol?

Yes.

I was being Sarcastic also..........

I totally agree. Learn to live off the land, hunt game, of course I wouldn't eat fish caught around here, but if it came down to it, I would. The only material possesions I have that I will always cherish is my book collection. It's not on a pad or nook, or kindle....real paper books. Having knowledge is the best weapon.

EDIT:
The scarcasim comment was for the Col., not you sorry.
edit on 29-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join