It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothership Enters Atmosphere Over Russia At Night, Frightens Public, Jan 21, 2013.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I found this story I did a few years ago on why 'ascending' rockets often really look like they're falling back to Earth.

www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Missle launch at sundown or sunrise High thick clouds. Can't believe anybody would even argue except to make us laugh

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Do we still have ANY clue as the date/time of the original video?

Why does anybody even ALLOW Waring to tease this video while withholding that key data?

Hi Jim,

It seems to be footage from the 7th June 2012 Russian launch? There was a whole series of videos such as this one from Astrakhan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This link has been posted in another thread but I felt it deserved a place here also.

Atmosphere is the key word in the OP.

The objects ALWAYS in the back ground or going by, hanging around are the monotoring vessels and the rest you see is charged fragrments(holographic imagis on a very lage scale with percision).

Sometimes a million tone over some time is released by the use of commercial aircrafts, it stays in the atmosphere for enormouse amonts time. Here is some one hundred and fifty plus patents

this link is being rejected. copy and paste the link in the edit reason bar at the bottom.www.chemtrails911.com... tly%20Obvious.htm

showing intent by USA government and contractors for the USAF.

;csat.au.af.mil...

Off site content;

There are some emerging technologies which may have important applications for fog dispersal. As
discussed earlier, heating is the most effective dispersal method for the most commonly occurring type of fog.
Unfortunately, it has proved impractical for most situations and would be difficult at best for contingency
operations. However, the development of directed radiant energy technologies, such as microwaves and
lasers, could provide new possibilities.
Lab experiments have shown microwaves to be effective for the heat dissipation of fog. However,
results also indicate that the energy levels required exceed the US large power density exposure limit of 100
watt/m2 and would be very expensive.13 Field experiments with lasers have demonstrated the capability to
dissipate warm fog at an airfield with zero visibility. Generating 1 watt/cm2, which is approximately the US
large power density exposure limit, the system raised visibility to one quarter of a mile in 20 seconds.14
Laser systems described in the Space Operations portion of this AF 2025 study could certainly provide this
capability as one of their many possible uses.
With regard to seeding techniques, improvements in the materials and delivery methods are not only
plausible but likely. Smart materials based on nanotechnology are currently being developed with gigaops
computer capability at their core. They could adjust their size to optimal dimensions for a given fog seeding
situation and even make adjustments throughout the process. They might also enhance their dispersal
qualities by adjusting their buoyancy, by communicating with each other, and by steering themselves within
the fog. They will be able to provide immediate and continuous effectiveness feedback by integrating with a
larger sensor network and can also change their temperature and polarity to improve their seeding effects.15
As mentioned above, UAVs could be used to deliver and distribute these smart materials.
Recent army research lab experiments have demonstrated the feasibility of generating fog.
edit on 2-2-2013 by fireyaguns because: www.chemtrails911.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well friend I’m glad you asked.

Holographic images maybe and most likely was what people witnessed and video. The patents linked above in my post before this one, support evidence of aerosol geo engineering on an enormous scale.
Spraying and or releasing 1,000,000 tonnes of nano particles like metals, nano polymers and laser reflective nano particles in our sky has got have many purposes that are use against us or we would have full disclosure.

People are waking up but no fast enough. We are 20 or more years behind the Governments and the secrets they keep from us.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Holographic images maybe and most likely was what people witnessed and video.

Why would they create an elaborate hologram of a rocket launch, when they could just launch a rocket?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

This is an amazing video. First thing that comes to mind thinking about this. Namondjok. Iv seen that portal before, in the norway spiral video. And various others... pretty cool. Maybe russia is not attacking them anymore. Regardless of abductions
who knows. Just watch em come down lol and see what they do? Russian style. American style is, Follow our dark masters, Shoot questions and ask questions when your picking up the bodies and shrapnel.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why would they create an elaborate hologram of a rocket launch, when they could just launch a rocket?

Sorry but that is no rocket launch friend, nor does it look like a hologram of a rocket to me.

It may be just a laser show for pushing the alien thing or maybe a test of conductivity at a level and frequency unknown to us.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Sorry but that is no rocket launch friend, nor does it look like a hologram of a rocket to me.

I agree that it cannot possibly be a hologram, but in what way does it not look like a rocket launch?

It may be just a laser show for pushing the alien thing or maybe a test of conductivity at a level and frequency unknown to us.

So, are you suggesting that it is not something we know and understand, which it clearly resembles, but is, in fact, something completely unknown? Why?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Tossa

I don't like the strawman thing much so I agree to disagree with you.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
maybe a test of conductivity at a level and frequency unknown to us.

Please explain this further in non-vague terms. Feel free to be specific and detailed, as I have a background in electrical engineering.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Very good content in your post but it is not pertinent to this thread. It should be in a chemtrail or weather modification thread. I see a lot of stuff which proves motive in the second link. Good job but wrong thread.

Energy coming from a variety of places can cause the glowing we see long after the rocket has gone. I think it has something to do with the rocket fuel used myself.
edit on 5-2-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If we agreed the O P is talking about a rocket My post would be in the wrong thread BUT we don't agrree.

Hologram and laser shows go hand in hand, the trickery is so realistic many will be fooled.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by fireyaguns
maybe a test of conductivity at a level and frequency unknown to us.

Please explain this further in non-vague terms. Feel free to be specific and detailed, as I have a background in electrical engineering.

Not that I expected an explanation.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, it seems to be a rocket launch.

If it was ET, it would me moving and/or have more activity.

Here is an amazing example...

"flying saucer- No chance of a saucer here, baby. Because IT was
triangular, and its top angle sort of inverted in pulses, so that
overall it appeared to be diamond shaped.

At that moment in my astonishment, we could hear a "wind"
coming, and it moved past us like a tangible magnetic field,
rustling the pine trees around us so much that some cones and
branches fell on us.

The two firm hands on my shoulders tightened, warning me
not to move in pure physical reaction,

At the same time, ruby-red laser-like beams began shooting
out from the " thing", which incredibly was now growing even
MORE in size - while still stationary in its original position over
the lake.

One of the twins now TALKED softly, although the sound of
his voice was like thunder to me.

"#! They're enveloping the area! They're going to spot
us!"

I had no time to wonder about what he meant. Indeed, some
of the laser-red beams had begun blasting pine trees! Of all
things!

At the same time, the "thing" had now increased its size to
what may have been about ninety feet wide.

The whole of this so far had been accomplished in
COMPLETE silence, and even the electric bolts had not "crackled."

The blasting of the trees, though, was now audible, while at
the same time I could begin to hear low-frequency pulsations,

"They're blasting deer or porcupines or something in the
forest," Axel explained softly in a calm but tense stage whisper.
"The beams sense biological body heat, and they're sure to hone
in on us."

At that moment, the two hands tightened on my shoulders
and I was dragged and practically thrown back down into the
arroyo.

There was a terrific "pop" where we had been, and some
large branches of nearby pines cascaded down on us.

That was my last sight of the triangular thing, but in that
last moment I could see the WATER OF THE LAKE SURGING UPWARD
- like a waterfall going upward, as if being sucked into the
"machine!"

I had landed rather hard on my butt. But with my feet
dragging, the twins pulled me up and ran with me between them
down the arroyo a short way where they suddenly flung me like a
sack of corn under a rock overhang of some kind.

Axel plopped in virtually on top of me, and the four of us
huddled packed together like mice in a matchbox."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join