It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A person from 850 Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hello my friends. I recently convinced myself that my analytic process is just as important as everyone elses and I would be selfish not to share my opinions. It has taken 6 long years for me to decide to join the community.

Now Im not special, not that Ive seen. Its hard for me to get my point accross as I lose my train of thought easily. Im stupid, only admittedly so that I can work on it. If you are reading this and you happen to see one of my future threads, just remember that Im new to the "sharing your thoughts" idea so I require patiences with the helpers kinda attitude from the readers. My goal is to learn more through interaction as for being someone whos been on the outside looking in on the ats cube hasnt been satisfying enough.

That being said, I hope my stay here isnt a wasted of anyones time. I have zero tolerance for slandering and ranting. Redirect that energy and help me learn something new. Im only 21 with a lot to learn. Lead by example. As I will for the generation under me(that would most likely be your grandchildren). Keep that in mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheQuantumForcesThatBe

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your threads.
xx

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheQuantumForcesThatBe

Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to your contributions.

Have fun !!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcomes. Special thanks to JohnnyAnonymous for giving me the tools for me to become one of the more constructive members of this beautiful online family. We all truly hold something special in us and this is the place for us to blossom without much interference from our egos.

One of the more important things that you dont see much of is the process of which we gain the info necessary for well thoughtout posts. We see this in forms of links. So I'll be sure to do my research no matter how exhuasting before adding my thesis. I'll try not to let everyone down for I really dont know if Im ready to take on the world of knowledge transferrence lol.

new topics

top topics

join