It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whats going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I see many threads where people (including myself) say they keep seeing things like shadows etc in their peripheral vision, but can never quite make out what it is.

Many people report seeing flashes of light, usualy blue.

A couple of days ago the electric supply at my daughters place flicked off for a couple of seconds and at the exact same moment my grandsons BATTERY driven toy train stopped! It refused to switch back on but then about 30 seconds later started up on its own!

People report strange sounds from all over the world.

Flocks of birds fall out of the sky dead.

Whats going on? This is not just peoples imagination, things are happening, what are the flashes of light? what are the shadows? why should a battery driven train stop when the mains goes off? what are the weird sounds?

I cant help but wonder what TPTB are up to, are they experimenting with something? are they using a device that might..as a side effect, alter our reality for a second or two? maybe they're playing with a stargate or some space distortion device?

I cant help but think all these things are linked, and they're linked to something we're not allowed to know about.

Have you got anything odd to report that relates to all these events?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah the world seems to bloody have alot going on....
When you are speaking of shadows what exactly do you
mean? Is it shadow people? Thanks!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
Yeah the world seems to bloody have alot going on....
When you are speaking of shadows what exactly do you
mean? Is it shadow people? Thanks!

Cheers
Ektar

No shadow people for me, just quite often something out the corner of my eye catches my attention, like a mouse might, but never actualy see anything. Would not take any notice of it but I see more and more people online saying the exact same thing, makes me wonder whats going on. I've been contemplating the idea that phone masts(microwaves) may explain the visuals, but the flashes people report, the sounds, and my grandsons train stopping at the exact moment the electric supply went off makes me thinks theres more to this than just imagination.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
We live in a really weird world.
I learned that years ago, so many unexplainable things that happen.

I don't think TPTB are connected to all of it, but birds dropping out of the sky is suspicious.

I would say they are connected to some things, but as for the really odd happenings, I think that's the "other side" leaking through sometimes. Or something most of us can't see, is toying with us.

Not sure about the shadows in the corners of our eyes, I haven't seen those for a while now.
Since I moved last summer though, I feel like I have an unseen house guest. A friendly one, thankfully.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Not sure about the shadows in the corners of our eyes, I haven't seen those for a while now.
Since I moved last summer,

See, thats partly why I wonder if the shadows may be connected with micro waves, as you say it stopped when you moved. I sheilded my wifi devices with earthed sheet aluminum so that I was not in their field of radiation and it reduced the shadow effect. May not be connected, but it has reduced since I did that.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I keep repeating this, sorry.

I think the world is about to open not only a new chapter, but a whole new book.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

I think the world is about to open not only a new chapter, but a whole new book.

And the title of the book?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Hmmm... let me think. .....Man looking at the big picture, the title is just 'Earth'. So let me rephrase: "I think the world is about to open a new chapter. A very important chapter."

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Hmmm... let me think. .....Man looking at the big picture, the title is just 'Earth'. So let me rephrase: "I think the world is about to open a new chapter. A very important chapter."

I suspect your correct, I'm just worried the chapter may be titled...Slavery!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Where I moved from was rural Saskatchewan, with satellite services for Internet and TV. No cell phone service in the area - very remote. Quite a few shadows though. And they disappeared when you turned your head to look.

I'm still rural, but now in northern Alberta. There's cell towers everywhere here, I'm on my iPhone posting these days. Still satellite TV too, just no satellite for the Internet yet.
It seems to be a very "connected" province. Even my gas and electric meters send in data wirelessly.

I think with the wireless services out here, I get more of the airwaves around me.
No shadows, just a little dog that seems to have a kitchen friend that I can't see.

I have had a couple of audio incidents here, but one was as I was waking up (could have been dreaming still?), and one I woke up from after being asleep for a couple of hours. That time, I sat up so fast my little dog went checking the whole house out, like a little guard dog.

It could have been part of a dream too.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I suspect your correct, I'm just worried the chapter may be titled...Slavery!

Yes. I think something really big is about to happen. Either something really good, or really bad. It's leaning towards bad right now.

I don't have anything to say about your experience, but I've had my own personal anomalies.
edit on 1-25-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What is the link between flashes of light, strange sounds and birds falling out of the sky?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What is the link between flashes of light, strange sounds and birds falling out of the sky?

I said

I cant help but think all these things are linked
I didnt say they were linked, however maybe we should all look closely to see if there IS a link?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

My best mate (he's gone to that great doggy place in the sky now) used to watch things move about in the house. Used to freak my kids out. He'd watch something move about the room and sometimes even follow whatever he though he could see into another room. The strangest thing he ever did was to go to the door to be let out into the garden, I let him out and as I walked back through the house I spotted him asleep at the top of the stairs
Dogs are definately tuned into something we're not.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What makes you think they're linked then?

Have people seen a bright flash of light and then birds fell from the sky?

Do the strange noises accompany the flashes?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Thanks OP
I have seen the shadows that you speak of & have not seen Shadow People for
many years...Things seem very weird & different these days & I lean towards
electronics...if me radio is off & speakers set to zero ( & I mean zero) or muted,
why would there be a voice or a second of music that comes in & makes me animals
jump & run...
Never happened in the past & it began this month... I've worked with animals since 1995.
The incidence is new & has happened 4 to 5 times this month....THX

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by snowspirit

The strangest thing he ever did was to go to the door to be let out into the garden, I let him out and as I walked back through the house I spotted him asleep at the top of the stairs
Dogs are definately tuned into something we're not.

I had a weird thing like that when I lived in Saskatchewan!
I had three dogs back then ( my shepherd girl passed
)

It was a habit in the morning to go out with all three dogs, and then we'd come in and the dogs would get biscuits. My lab often wanted to stay outside, so I would leave him out there.

One morning when I left him out there and I went into the kitchen with the other 2 dogs to get them biscuits, I heard whining from the closed off spare bedroom. There was an extra single mattress outside of the door sideways, we had put it there outside the door because of the lack of storage space in the room, and it was out of the way there.
I had to move the mattress to get in and let the other dog out.

I had left him outside!
Plus there was no way for him to even get into that room on his own.

There was no one else home but me and the dogs.
I wish they could talk. I would love to know how he got there.

That's what I mean when I say we live in the weirdest world....

edit on 25-1-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

What makes you think they're linked then?

Have people seen a bright flash of light and then birds fell from the sky?

Do the strange noises accompany the flashes?

Chad, if I showed you two peices of paper linked by a peice of bright red string you'd say - Why does that string mean they are linked?. You would wouldn't you

I dont know why they are OR might be linked, they're just observations I've made of stuff thats going on around the world. For some reason most of it appears to be recent activity. There maybe no link whatsoever, but without looking we'll never know.
Where would science be if scientists only looked at what they already know?.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
About six years ago our next door neighbor, who was only in his mid thirties, passed away from cancer. We were not particularly close and at the time he died we were out of town for several months on business. He was a quite friendly and somewhat charismatic individual, yet still more of an introvert than not.

His widow described him as something akin to the world’s greatest prankster.

When we returned home for good after his death, very odd things began happening immediately. I have a longer story about when all the kids are failing, you have to eventually take a look at the teacher. In this case, when these things happen literally daily, the connection is pretty easy to make. “Richard” does indeed enjoy messing with me. I do a ton of tinkering with everything from amateur inventor things to as much home repair as necessary and where I’m competent to do so. EVERY time I get the tools out, as soon as I put one down I find it somewhere else the next time I need it. For example, I have trained myself to only lay the wire strippers directly in front of me whenever I use them because I will need them multiple times and it is sensible to have a dedicated location.

I have found them so far out of place as to be physically unreachable without moving. Usually they are off to the side, maybe tucked under another tool, and sometimes I would swear they have completely disappeared until I get up to look for them and there they are exactly in my original line of sight or even under my leg where it would have been impossible to place them.

Richard is only playing, but it gets frustrating when I need to do something quickly. He doesn’t seem interested in anything else in our lives, but whenever I get the tools out it seems to be the same as calling him on the psychic hot line and inviting him over.

I hope his playfulness means he is happy.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Seneca guns ( booms) aren't new... shadow people again not a new phenomena, nor are birds falling from the sky... where is the new phenomenon that you speak of and how is it all connected? I'm at a loss cause I've never experienced any of these things...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join