It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antidepressants and School Shootings, Suicide and Addiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They were talking about all this in 2007, so they shouldn't be so shocked that people on these drugs are flipping out. There is obviously a big cover up going on right now by the MSM avoiding talking about the side effects of these drugs. Money is again being put before people. Came across this video and thought I'd share it.

Feel free to leave thoughts.

Having trouble with the video number, it could be because I'm on my phone, here is the link.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Can you give a brief description of the video?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

sure. it's basically about parents, patients and others testifying that these drugs have very negative side effects that these big pharma companies don't talk about because they are only concerned about money. I just thought it was interesting because it's mainly from 2007. in other words, they already knew these drugs were bad, but they just didn't care. Also, it links several school shootings involving these drugs.
edit on 25-1-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: school shootings

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by resoe26

sure. it's basically about parents, patients and others testifying that these drugs have very negative side effects that these big pharma companies don't talk about because they are only concerned about money. I just thought it was interesting because it's mainly from 2007. in other words, they already knew these drugs were bad, but they just didn't care.

Yeah I recently wrote a tread about Xanax and antidepressants. And the addiction attibuted to it. But I guess it violated the T&C of the website so they deleted it.

But true though.
They don't give a damn. Then 5 years to 10 years down the road they say this....
"If you have taken___________ and suffer from _________ then you are entitled to financial compensation, etc"
edit on 25-1-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

That sucks they took it down, this is important information.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by resoe26

That sucks they took it down, this is important information.

That's what I'm saying. I know Xanax abuse is on the rise!
I have friends that can get it at a snap of a finger. Everyone sells it now.

Easy to obtain a prescription as well.
Apparently, all you have to do is tell the doctor that you freaked out with anxiety so bad that you thought you were going to have a heart attack. And bamm!... there is your prescription.

Once they think you are abusing it.. they take it away. Which in effect makes the person withdrawal, causing depression... THEN...
They prescribe the lifelong anti-depressants.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If a person that is bi-polar is misdiagnosed with depression and given antidepressants they can get 10 times worse and become schizophrenic. It happens more than you can imagine. Doctors are not trained very well to tell the difference.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I know i was able to relate when they started talking about the withdrawal symptoms when they talked about the electric shock, and buzzing. it was quite unpleasant.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well there are reasons this happened and they were discussed in threads that disappeared in an incredible act of betrayal to every human on earth.

Then up come the issues they want to shove down our throats, mental illness ones.

Sure the antidepressants are bad, but the things you could take you're not even allowed to mention here on ATS, without any side affects.

And for some reason Adam's geneology is for Thursday, not Friday the day of the shooting. He was murdered, not the murderer. Whoever did the murderers was on a CIA drug that makes them forget and obey, with a 99.9999......% chance of being wrong.

These things are all false flags.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just read about this the other day and posted a thread on it. Conservative numbers say that 1 in every 4 US citizens are infected with brain parasites which can affect moods causing depression and some say schizophrenia. The treatment is anti-malaria medication combined with sulfadiazine. It really makes me wonder how many people are taking antidepressants that don’t need to due to a parasite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The main side affect of most drugs used to treat depression, bi-polar etc, is suicide or increased feelings of anger. Seriously? And then they cause other problems that require more drugs to combat. Its a cleverly constructed trap.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The Gun Grabbing Traitors have made it clear to the American people that they do not wish to actually solve the root of the problem of school shootings.

Instead of going after the ACTUAL problems behind irrational actions, they instead are committed to a full-on assault upon the Rights of law-abiding American citizens.

The Traitors in America are quickly being exposed for all to see. Make no mistake, they are Traitors to Americans through and through. With enough time, they will eventually wipe out every Right America cherishes. If left unchallenged, they will eventually target the Rights that even you Gun control advocates cherish...

new topics

top topics

join