It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer

appearently someone does not know how to read a calendar.

THEN:

MY POST MAKES NO SENSE? wow ats really went down the pooper.

Make it make sense.. You are the one not getting the OP which is about the true date for dec 21 2012 being march 21 2013 BASED on channeling or psychics not being able to see past this date... Meaning this is the time that time stops into infinity or enlightenment or something like this..

Now tell me how reading a calender changes this?

Remember we are NOT talking about todays date, even though the OP's title was a little confusing.

I'm making more sense than you and I am defending an idea I don't even believe in.. Imagine that?
edit on 1/25/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting OP S and F !
March 21 was New Years day until the Julian Calender came along.
As a kid I always wondered what Sept' ember was the 9th month Oct' ober the 10th
month and Nov and Dec respectively .

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

Apparently...

During what was known as the Montauk projects of the late 60’s and early 70’s, scientists under the influence of the misguided ones, experimented with time travel technology and hit a time wall on that date. They could not travel beyond that day on earth in linear time, because earth no longer exists after that day in the lower realms of linear time.

Wow, hit a time wall!

That must be like running into one of those walls full of clocks in the stock exchange, ouch

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Interesting OP S and F !
March 21 was New Years day until the Julian Calender came along.
As a kid I always wondered what Sept' ember was the 9th month Oct' ober the 10th
month and Nov and Dec respectively .

Whoa Thank you... I've been bringing this up to my girlfriend a lot lately and couldn't figure it out.
It keeps coming up because she is teaching 3 year olds, and I keep referring to them as speaking another language and I try my best to work her though her emotions and experiences to figure out what the kids mean..

So.. I often equate it to foreign languages.. And inevitably I start talking about lunes being spanish for "moon day" Monday.. And Martes, is Mars day, is tuesday (2s day) and then wesnesday miercules is mercury...

the months come up a lot and in my timid research on this subject, I notice novembre is 9. Diez is deciembre..

Didn't realize all the numbers of months made sense if you start on March.

Thank you.

AND why the heck does the year not start when spring starts?? Winter is death, and Spring is life... Summer is maturity, and fall is the fall....

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of that scene in Evan Almighty, when everyone was ridiculing Evan Baxter for building an ark...until a dam broke and his giant boat saved their lives because they had gathered in front of him while he was on it in order to torment him. And not a single person was begrudged their ignorant cynicism that day...except for the man responsible for the dam's failure.

Moral of the story: people will only consider an idea when it is conducive to their health or sanity. Otherwise, they do their damnedest to ignore it. Enough of the doomsday threads, I get sick of seeing all of the ATS buttholes getting drawn from the woodwork.
edit on 25-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Moral of the story: people will only consider an idea when it is conducive to their health or sanity. Otherwise, they do their damnedest to ignore it. Enough of the doomsday threads, I get sick of seeing all of the ATS buttholes getting drawn from the woodwork.
edit on 25-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

So... You are sick of people being what, like you? You are only considering your idea, and then on top of that you are being mean about it.. Step off man.. Get back.. you came out of the very woodwork and butthole tendency you propose.

Moral of the story:

Don't judge lest ye be judged..

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Crap, I got a whole lot of paperwork to fix.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

It's only our perception of time that is changing, not the physical days themselves...At least I would think so anyways...Ascending to higher than the 4th dimension would be like a dream state, and you have no concept of time; much like how some drugs can incapacitate you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Glad i could help.
I have always enjoyed your threads and posts.
(especially in 911 forums)
This is thought provoking to say the least.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

It's only our perception of time that is changing, not the physical days themselves...At least I would think so anyways...Ascending to higher than the 4th dimension would be like a dream state, and you have no concept of time; much like how some drugs can incapacitate you.

I agree with you 100%.. I am only arguing the topic at hand, and some off hand posts.. I try and keep my state of mind and thoughts out of it, because in my views grammar leaves the building trying to say all time is NOW and things like this.. It's just too out there, when I could just discuss the OPs proposition instead.. I like feeling people's thoughts.. I like people.

But yes I agree.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well crap, that is going to screw up my social calendar.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Yes! Mega doom! Doom on!

Didn't think that I would be so happy to start seeing some doom on here again!

Anything other than Sandy Hook and the 2nd Amendment is a definate relief. Even if it is doomsday stuff!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

So we all just stop existing at some point throughout the day? Singularity Theory?
Sounds like the misguided ones were labeled because they didn't know what they were talking about.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SixX18

So we all just stop existing at some point throughout the day? Singularity Theory?
Sounds like the misguided ones were labeled because they didn't know what they were talking about.

No.

The idea is that everything continues, just not in this timeline as a timeline...
Watch the last episode of the show lost.. They all join in eternity..

This isn't Doom.. Only those who want to keep buying Ipods think this is doom, because they think all their loved ones and the whole earth wont come with them.. It's only a change to a position that we cannot see from here...

THAT is all hypothetical to the OP article being correct, which I don't think so, because I feel like I would know if it was..

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Anything other than Sandy Hook and the 2nd Amendment is a definate relief. Even if it is doomsday stuff!

Exactly. Let's be happy guys. we're talking about something hypothetical, let's keep it light.

Star.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
here we go again...

Guess I have to get the tin foil hat gear out again... thought i'd leave those in storage forever.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

i stopped reading it "i'm sure many of you have noticed the days are getting shorter." If it takes 25,000 years or whatever to increase 6 or 7 percent, there is NO WAY there would be any perceptible difference. AND, if that were true, then that would mean that in like 200,000 years we'll just be in a singularity (which I'm not completely writing off, just saying whoever you quoted is clearly slightly crazy or trying to convince people of stuff using things that aren't correlated)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I hate to bring this up but it was very surprising to see.
Who started this timewave thing over and why does the date in the op seem to match a low point and why does it end again in 2018???

Timewave zero
edit on 25-1-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well I think it's very possible there is a galactic federation, and there is certainly I believe, something to channeling. But that doesn't mean that this IS the galactic federation, or that the person who "channeled" this didn't go off of their Thorazine.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lol I thought this was over and done with. Guess mother Earth doesn't want me too happy

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Start to the OP. When I read:

The cycle will close on the first equinox, that is, the 21st of March 2013. On that day there will be nothing left of Lady Gaia as you know her, below the 5th Dimension.

I read it so fast I thought is said Lady Gaga and almost hit the floor laughing....

buahahahah

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join