It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MT Keshe World Peace Conference and World Peace Treaty Signing on March 21, 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Let's collectively make this happen. We can move out of despair and helplessness, take a stand and make a choice. Do we want to live in a world of fear and scarcity or a world of love and abundance? This is your life, your world. Take it back, d*mmit!

Good, now that you're clear on your intention, let's start making some changes. Our dreams can become reality. If we want them to.

MT Keshe has a plan for world peace. He's also developed technology that can totally own conventional weapons in use today. This technology can generate free energy, clean air and water and also cure disease. It can take us to the stars.

It's Keshe's intent to distribute this technology freely throughout the world, to rich and poor countries alike, in an attempt to level the playing field, so to speak. Transparency and equality for all is a perquisite for this technology to work and not destroy us.

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I'm pretty sure John Lennon envisioned something akin to Keshe's Peace Treaty when he wrote the song, Imagine. Pretty sure he wrote this song for us, right now. Because at this point in time the dream is possible, maybe for the first time on Earth.

Signing of the World Peace Treaty and World Peace Conference

The Keshe Foundation made a promise that it would release a request and information on its forum today about the next step in the release of its technologies for bringing peace and equality for Mankind.

The following four PDF documents below in this link are important and need to be understood individually and then collectively as one unified paper.

We have not suggested a place and/or venue in our invitation letter for the peace conference, as we thought that mankind’s choice would be the most appropriate.

This peace conference can be held in Tehran, UN offices in New York, Beijing, Moscow or any another place on earth in a location that is acceptable to all.

The point is not the venue, but to achieve world peace for Mankind.

The date of 21.1.2013 for release of these documents is chosen for its importance and now mankind has 60 days until 21 March 2013 ( see the PDF letters) to set the scene to achieve what his forefathers could not do for thousands of years, by signing himself into accepting peace in its true sense individually and collectively.

As a race man now has the technology in hand to enforce world peace and man collectively has the determination to achieve it.

To be able to achieve world peace and see the process through, the Keshe Foundation is moving its headquarters to a new location and out of its present prison of Belgium, which has been enforced on it by international political pressure for the past nine years.

The Foundation will soon announce where it will make its new home so that we can see this treaty through safely.

In this way all political restrictions and press restriction on the Keshe Foundation will be removed and we will collaborate with all citizens of the world to make sure that the world peace treaty day can be realised.

Please collaborate with the Foundation and let today be the day when man starts a new chapter for humanity. Our goal is for every man on this planet to accept and sign themselves into the world peace treaty with their deeds, their hearts, their soul and in their words.

The Foundation calls upon world citizens to do what they have done in the last twelve months and as individuals to become a MESSENGER OF PEACE for your home, city, nation and mankind, and take the messages in these four letters to all world leaders, world ambassadors, mayors, religious leaders, your neighbour, brothers and sisters.

This can be achieved by putting these four letters out everywhere, be it on the net, media, social media, home, work place, palaces and parliaments, and by encouraging your governments, leaders of communities and individuals to sign the treaty and to organise and attend peace conferences organised by you and your nation.

Please do with this message as you did with encouraging your governments to accept the spaceship
technology USB key.

I thank you for your support and hope we can achieve together in the near future what has eluded mankind from the beginning of time.

It is time to start a new chapter in the life of man on earth, where peace and serving humanity becomes the centre and focal point of every man and not the false materialistic life of today which has brought about so much misery for man from his inception on this planet.

I cannot imagine that any true man of peace or world leader will refuse to sign and to act upon what he has committed his nation, his faith and himself to by signing this treaty.

PDF Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference

PDF An insight into the Future of Man on Earth

PDF The Status of Scientists

PDF WORLD PEACE TREATY document to sign

M T Keshe

The Founder of the Keshe Foundation

KesheFoundation.org

M.T. Keshe, Latest Energy Systems and a New Hope for Humanity

Thursday, 17 January 2013 12:39

Nuclear engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe joined us for a fascinating interview discussing the Keshe Foundation and the latest developments regarding their magnetic gravitational systems. Mr Keshe discussed current developments in space flight, progress they have made with illness such as MS and the current geo political landscape with the introduction of this newly developed technology.

Mr Keshe is both fascinating and extraordinary in his work and approach to mankind. In our nearly 2 hour long interview we spoke about new scientific developments, agricultural systems, the latest development in health applications and what we can expect in the future with the release of this new and promising technology.

A New Earth.com

edit on 23-1-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The guy is a fraud, don't believe anything he says. There have been numerous threads on ATS like yours that have all been debunked. I know your intentions are well, but his are not just by looking at his history. Anyway here is a list of source not on the ATS website, as there are dozens upon dozens of threads about keshe here and you can use the search function to find.

keshefoundationscam.blogspot.com...
www.scam.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.facebook.com...
keshespacescam.blogspot.com...
www.dailyscamalerts.com...

and thousands and thousands of more sites that all say he is a fraud. Though as a side note, it'd be great if what he said was true, but he's made so many promises and statements over the years, taken people's money and in the end no one got anything.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
apparently you didn't get the memo
keshe is nothing but a scam
if you haven't...don't..."donate money"
mods will or should close this thread

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I hardly think holding the world hostage to a "peace treaty" in order to release beneficial technology is very enlightened. Even assuming it were true.

However, as it's just another scam it hardly matters....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

Your links are mostly blogs, people's opinions. I found your link to ATS interesting as the primary debunker has already made an appearance on this thread, Is this the best you can do?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

If you want MSM sources, there are none. Cause everyone already knows he's a liar. Couple years back he said he was making a shuttle for space travel and was accepting $10,000 or something per ticket. Still no shuttle. I'm really not trying to convince you to believe anything, but there is overwhelming evidence all over the net that points that he is a fraud, if you can name one thing he promised that came true, please educate me then. And by best I can do? What else do you want? There's more than enough material on ATS and other sites, I'm sorry but 99.99999999999999999% of the world does not care about him or his lies.

This is his plasma generator that he was talking about last year around this time. All he's doing is measure voltage...not power. It means nothing, you can use a voltmeter on a cat and get a better result. All he did was make a fuel cell out of a coke bottle, nothing new, nothing special. Or simply go to his forums and look at what he has promised since he created his so called foundation. Not 1 thing he said has ever happened. So let me ask you this, can you prove even a single thing that he said that was true? Isn't all keshe said based on opinion too? He has never demonstrated any of his "technology" in real world applications, nor has he been independently verified by anyone. Forgive me If i may seem rude in any way, that is not my intent at all. Anyway have a good day.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Svipdagr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In the video below, Mr. Keshe discusses how his technology has rendered today's military useless. At the 23 minute mark, Keshe states, "The most advanced space military technology has become obsolete. Are you going to pay 20-30 million to buy an F18 which can be dismantled from thousands of kilometers by a system which costs less than a hundred dollars?"

According to Keshe, Iran captured an U.S. Government drone fully intact in December 2011 using the space ship technology presented to Iran back in 2008. Another U.S. drone was captured fully intact on December 4, 2012.

In the video, Keshe claims 15 countries have accepted his technology, including the U.S., and these countries comprise 65% of the worlds' population.

Mehran Keshe is presenting the space ship technology to all countries requesting it.

The killing fields are being leveled. There is no choice but peace.

edit on 26-2-2013 by hurdygurdy because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
Mehran Keshe is presenting the space ship technology to all countries requesting it.

The killing fields are being leveled. There is no choice but peace.

TPTB said the killing fields were leveled with the advent of the machine gun prior to WW1. Didn't happen.

As per Keshe, if he's real .... fine. He might change the balance of power. Suppose you show me one single piece of his tech that I can put my eyes and hands on? And no, before you bring it up, I'm not interested in looking at a soda bottle with metal leads inserted.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The video above was a portion of lecture recently presented at Imperial College in London. The professor who conducted the interview with Mr. Keshe gives the following summary:

" It's just a little tiny step, like another chink...in basically getting rid of the armor which is basically stopping all of us from having a much better life. Where, I think your audience will know, we are slaves in the system. And this gentleman is offering us some solutions. And those who are in charge of this system, have realized the paradigms are coming to an end and they are going to have to find a good way of not losing face rapidly. And events like this encourage them to rethink some of their strategies. "

Keshe's technology literally changes everything. And everything IS changing right before our eyes. Just ask yourself what would need to take place before we could achieve world peace and then take a peek at what is happening in the world right now.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

--John Lennon

aka Johnny Star Man

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If I did not know any better I would say Hurdygurdy is in on the scam and trying to promote it through ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If Mr. Keshe says that all of his techs will end the conflict in the world-then why doesn't he open source the entire project instead of collecting "donations" as has been pointed out here and elsewhere?

He should have downloadable guides on how to build all of his equipment from step one to completed.

He should also have videos that are truly educational than repeatedly releasing videos that say what his tech COULD do.

Since he hasn't as far as I know, I have to agree with others whom have stated that he is likely a fraud.

It is possible that his government won't let him release it, and that might be a somewhat believable excuse. If that's the case then he could make himself a hero to the whole world by releasing it anyway! If he's a fraud, or just to scared (if it's real)-it will never be released.

Show me the plans for ANY of his devices. I know he has lots of patents, but it's near impossible to reverse engineer from a patent, at least I think it is.

Here's a link to the PESwiki for Keshe's patents: PESwiki Mehran Keshe Patents

Show me how to build any one of those, or show me someone who can! If it's real then it needs to be available NOW

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bump

Sorry to break it to anyone that was hoping the Keshefoundation was the real deal, so to speak but the official forum has had its account suspended.

Perhaps admin should ban threads relating to Mr Keshe and his shady organisation in order to prevent the more gullible members of ATS being duped out of their hard earned.

I call hoax.

forum.keshefoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMiyagi
Bump

Sorry to break it to anyone that was hoping the Keshefoundation was the real deal, so to speak but the official forum has had its account suspended.

Perhaps admin should ban threads relating to Mr Keshe and his shady organisation in order to prevent the more gullible members of ATS being duped out of their hard earned.

I call hoax.

forum.keshefoundation.org...

No one is asking for donations. I'm spreading the word and playing my small role to hep change our world for the better. I may never see a peaceful planet in my lifetime because I don't believe it can be achieved overnight. But it has to start somewhere, and that somewhere is inside each individual.

You need to want peace to obtain it -- in yourself and in the world. The peace train is rolling and it can't be stopped. It can be delayed or even derailed, but ultimately enough people will choose to hop on board.

If we can buy into doomsday predictions on this forum why is it so difficult to believe in the opposite -- utopia?

BTW, your link is incorrect and only leads to a forum page belonging to a seemingly banned poster?

Here is the active link to the Keshe Foundation forum:

forum.keshefoundation.org/forum.php

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong hurdygurdy so my apologies for jumping the gun in this instance.

I am actually rooting for Mr Keshe and his foundation and the promise of world peace more than you could possibly know. I pray that he delivers what he says he can but talk is cheap.

He really needs to show something tangible.Something solid to get the entire world or at least enough of the world to buy into his dream of global peace and energy abundance. The ball is in his court.

I will continue to watch the foundation closely but the clock is ticking.................

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You can’t build peace based on gullibility, ignorance and lies. And unfortunately, that is the kind of peace Keshe offers. I wrote a comprehensive summary including some not so well known facts about Keshe, that many of you may find interesting (it is far longer than the 5000 characters allowed here, so I can't post it here):

jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/important-announcement-by-the-keshe-foundation-signing-of-the-world-peace-treaty-and-world-peace-conference/#co mment-120757

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

Keep an eye on Italy.

Italian engineers unveiled a prototype in early January and according to an interview which I linked in my first post, Keshe intends to move his research facility there...

Source

edit on 12-3-2013 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
@hurdygurdy: Oh, it's nice that you mention Italy. I actually follow very closely all Keshe related developments there. Alas, there isn't much to follow recently. The Keshe workgroups there began, as you would expect from Italians, very enthusiastically. They built some really nice gear, as you can admire on their main website (the pictures are worth looking at, even if you don't understand Italian). They were slightly put off by the lack of support from Keshe (for example he declined when they asked him for blueprints and construction specifications) but they tried to take that philosopically. They used the information available, especially Keshe's failed patent applications (i really, really hope that everyone understood by now that THERE ARE NO KESHE PATENTS, only meager ATTEMPTS to secure patents, that FAILED years ago), and built some experimental setups to their best understandig. The ongoing lack of support from Keshe began to disturb them somewhat more. For example when they asked for the ideal gas pressure for the reactor, Keshe answered: "The pressure does not really matter". This answer left them, as they state, quite perplexed. So they went on with all kinds of experiments, trying different gases, different rotation speeds, all kinds of improvements of their gear, but ... there was no real progress. No interesting results. The motivation faded. The whole website is largely dormant since about the end of january. So good luck waiting for breakthroughs from Italy.

The reason for this dilemma is of course obvious: Keshe has never built a working (!) "Keshe reactor" himself -- nobody can build working technology based on nonsense theories -- so he can't really help anyone else building one either.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Keshe Foundation: The Technology You've Never Seen

An unlimited variety of applications can be created using plasma reactor based technology.Various applications of this technology have been demonstrated publically by nuclear physicist, M.T. Keshe of the non-profit, non-political, and non-religious Keshe Foundation that is trying to inform and teach the public about this technology so that someday soon, authorized public use of the technology can be manufactured.

Many business, university, and government research laboratories worldwide have already been exploring plasma reactor based technology for decades, but are prevented from actively using their patents to manufacture products using this technology for fear of loss of profits and/or retaliation from the people that they were kept in the dark so long to keep using a 99% dependent on the elite 1% futile system.

If you know what to search for on the internet, then you can easily find credible resources to validate the claims that patents have been issued, but prevented from manufacturing products using plasma reactor based applications to keep the technology secret from the public until a peaceful transition into its public usage can be found.

All scientists and facilities want credit for their research in plasma reactor based applications by publishing their work in scholarly journals. Below are publically published papers giving credit to the acknowledged research already conducted in how this technology can be used in many applications.

Plasma reactor technology is no secret to the governments, businesses, and university research facilities that have been studying its applications for decades. Yet, outdated physics on gravity is still being taught in universities and high schools to continue the old system because we don’t know how to transition peacefully into a new understanding without dismissing the previous knowledge that has lead us to today.

There are already issued patents for the usage of the Plasma Reactor technology in various applications from a wide and growing variety of industries. The public commercialization of the technology has been prohibited by many governments. You can click on any of the patents assign to each company that applied for a patent to use the technology in products they intend to commercialize to the public when governments allow usage to be offered. Earliest patents began in 1960.
www.google.com...

Here are some various companies that must state to the public their patents for use of plasma reactor technology in their future products when governments lift the banned to manufacture and commercialize it for public use:

Mitsubishi
www.google.com...
Motorola
www.google.com...
Texas Instruments
www.google.com...
Board of Trustees operating Michigan State University and Michigan State University
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
Samsung
www.google.com...
U.S. Phillips Corporation
www.google.com...
Sharp Kabushiki Kaisha and Cannon Kabushiki Kaisha
www.google.com...
www.google.com...
Siemens Aktiengesellschaft International Business Machines Corporation
www.google.com...
Nokia Networks Oy
www.google.com...
NEC Corporation, Anelva Corporation, Nihon Koshuha Co., Ltd.
www.google.com...
Seiko Epson Corporation
www.google.com...
Princeton University
www.google.com...
“Keshe Patents in EU” by eSPACEnet Patent Search.
ep.espacenet.com...
ep.espacenet.com...
ep.espacenet.com...

If you are interested in learning more, this Link covers the topic very well and includes many informational links. The author has given permission to share this post and its content. I'll be posting a few more excerpts shortly.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Public papers published by U.S. government sponsored labs:

“Modular Hybrid Plasma Reactor for Low Cost Bulk Production of Nanomaterials”, “Plasma Processing of Hydrocarbon”, and “Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma Process And Applications” by Peter Kong, Brent Detering, Jon Grandy, and Larry Zuck of the Idaho National Laboratory. INL is a U.S. Department of Energy National Laboratory operated by Battelle Energy Alliance.
www.inl.gov...
www.inl.gov...
www.inl.gov...

“Development and Testing of a High Capacity Plasma Chemical Reactor in the Ukraine” and “Hybrid Plasma Reactor” by Pacific Northwest Laboratory and the US Dept. of Energy
www.pnl.gov...
www.pnnl.gov...

“Plasma Reactor Synthesis” by the US Department of Defense.
www.sbir.gov...

“Heat Transfer in a Fissioning Uranium Plasma Reactor Cavity” by Albert F. Kascak of the Lewis Research Center at NASA. This is a NASA technical memorandum on usage of plasma reactor technology in constructing space travel.
ntrs.nasa.gov...

“Dusty Plasma Based Fission Fragment Nuclear Reactor” by Rodney A. Clark and Robert B. Sheldon of Grassmere Dynamics, LLC. Grassmere is division of NASA. This article was published in the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
www.rbsp.info...

“Using Non-Thermal Plasma to Control Air Pollutants” by the Clean Air Technology Center, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Research Triangle Park, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
www.epa.gov...

“New Reactor Converts Nuclear Waste into Inert Usable Products” by Next Energy News.
www.nextenergynews.com...

Public papers published by university and independent research labs worldwide:

“Particle Transport in Plasma Reactors” by Daniel J. Radar, Anthony S. Geller, and Seung J. Choi of Sandia National Laboratories, and Mark J. Kushner of the University of Illinois.
www.osti.gov...

“Fusion Reactor Experiment Succeeds on Chinese Tokamak” by the Dept. of Plasma and Radiological Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana.
npre.illinois.edu...

“Effect of Reactor Design on the Plasma Treatment of NOx” by C.R. McLarnon and B.M. Penetrante of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. This paper was prepared for submittal to the 1998 Society of Automotive Engineers Fall Fuels and Lubricants Meeting.
e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...

by B.L. Preppernau, A. Tserepi, J. Dunlop, and T.A. Miller of the Dept. of Chemistry at the Ohio State University and the report was sponsored by the Wright Laboratory Air Force Material Command.
www.dtic.mil...

“Novel Composite Hydrogen-Permeable Membranes for Non-Thermal Plasma Reactors for the Decomposition of Hydrogen Sulfide” by Morris D. Argyle, John F. Ackerman, Suresh Muknahalliatna Jerry C. Hamann, Staislaw Legoki, Ji-Jun Zhang, Guibing Zhao, Robyn J. Alcanare, Linna Wang, and Ovid A. Plumb of the Dept. of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering and the Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Wyoming.
www.fischer-tropsch.org...

“Plasma Source Development” by Michigan State University.
www.ccl.fraunhofer.org...

“Controlling A Field Test Electron Beam-Generated Plasma System for the Decomposition of Chlorinated Volatile Organic Compounds in Air Streams” by Matthew P. Schuetze of the B.S.E. Engineering Physics Department at the University of Michigan and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
dspace.mit.edu...

“M.I.T.’s Nuclear Fusion Lab” by Martin LaMonica of CNET and TEDx Boston.
news.cnet.com...
tedxboston.org...
www.technologyreview.com...

“A Wire-Plate Type Nonthermal Plasma Reactor Utilizing a Slit Dielectric Barrier and a Thrid Electrode” by J. Moon and J. Jung of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Korea’s Jyungpook National University. This was published in the March 2007 edition of the Journal of Plasma Environmental Science & Technology.
www.iesj.org...

Source

top topics

<<   2 >>

join