It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil: Unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

"Resident Evil"

-Start-

-Options-

I'm going to reveal the true resident evil that man live to this day! The real zombies and Umbrella agents.

Umbrella represents shelter or a form of covering. It protects from the outside environment. This in the game is the name of a corporation who has tampered with "god" like science in creating synthetic life. Something we know our modern day government is doing.

As you know zombies run around town eating anybody who is alive. As soon as they detect you they are on you like a swarm of killer bees.

This is a representation of the sheep. The government dumbs down it's society keeping them manageable (slow moving zombie). Those brainwashed "sheeple" will then isolate and try to destroy those who are alive (enlightened).

Using the civilians (Residents) to destroy the wakened (Living) it becomes a real life Resident Evil game. There even agents who are out to hide the evidence that the government has anything to do with it. Those are your dis-info agents.

And even they have corrupt agents within their empire. Just like the game. And just like the game they all want to either turn you into a brain dead zombie (sheeple) or kill you. To eradicate anything that ties Umbrella (the government) to anything evil they are apart of.

Now that you been given the general idea to the realism of one of the best games ever made. The only thing I can tell you is:

edit on 23-1-2013 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Nice analogy. I love these games. I've been playing them since PS1. The "T" virus could stand for Television. Enslaving the minds of the weak.
edit on 23-1-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Good one dude! The G-Virus could be games.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The "T" stands for Tyrant. "Tyrant Virus"

residentevil.wikia.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicarious10000
reply to post by XLR8R

Good one dude! The G-Virus could be games.

What, gay virus, god virus, good virus?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And then there's the Matrix: Unveiled threads...what's next? Mary Poppins: Unveiled? Mind you, I enjoyed the OP. But you know, every single movie ever made reflects our world in some ways. But you've found a very creative way to describe your idea of what's really going on. Keep making yourself heard.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Games are a good way to get at the younger portion of the flock. The more interesting and enjoyable games are on the market the more the younger generations become manageable.

It's all to keep you comfortable in your pot. Imagine sitting in a pot of water it very slowly gets hotter. Will you notice you are cooking before you die? Maybe maybe not.

We are in that hot pot with the water temp rising. We don't know it because we are being made comfortable everytime we complain it's to hot.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I think it was Bill Hicks that said anytime someone comes along and tell us it's just a ride, We want to kill them.

Resident Evil we go along killing those alive or dodging those asleep while Umbrella does what they want to.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

This game was always awesome at like 3 in the morning on the weekend before going back to school. Give you a scare when your running through city hall and a window breaks with zombies falling through. Those were the days...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Excellent.

But according to news sources you must be mental.

Resident Evil is awesome. I love all their games and movies. Silent hill is my 2nd best.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Well those news sources couldn't be further from the truth. Intelligence is insanity when the majority is ignorant.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The first 7 mins explains the thread pretty good. Guy gets attacked by the residents. Church bell fires off and everyone drops what they're doing for prayer. Guy asks "Your not like them"

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

We know.
We're just saying...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I think it's more like the Gaga virus. She does kinda look like one of the boss fights sometimes

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

The place where I'm sure I'd still jump today is in part one where we see the dogs for the first time. They come crashing through the window in that narrow hallway. Scarred the crap out of me.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Since I can remember I always was into horror movies and what not. But the Resident Evil franchise (the game not really the movie) is what really cemented my love for the genre. The effort that is put in horror is unparalleled.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Excellent.

But according to news sources you must be mental.

Resident Evil is awesome. I love all their games and movies. Silent hill is my 2nd best.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I remember playing the SH1 demo when I was a kid on the PS1, searching around the school corridors with nothing but a flashlight, in the pitch dark, shine the light on the lockers then BAM something jumps out, I cried then never played it again.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Yeah dude And when your running through the police station and those zombies bust through the wooden barricades out of nowhere.

new topics

top topics

join