It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A co-worker passed this link on to me, I really don't know how creditable the news source is or if there's any translated dialogue. I'm just making sure this gets put out there.

Article link

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top right] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Why does it have to be America that has to tell the world about Aliens? Why can't Russia just go ahead and do it? Do they take their orders from The US?
This is yet another piece that totally discredits the world of Ufology.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath my friend.

This is EuTimes courtesy of WhatDoesItMean, which is our old friend Sorcha Faal. Not the most reliable source

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Well why doesn't the Kremlin just out the US right now?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
reply to post by samaka

Well why doesn't the Kremlin just out the US right now?

Because Russia knows even less than the US and that is almost nothing to begin with.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very interesting to say the least.

TBH I don't care who makes the announcement, be it the US or Russia, but it needs addressing sooner or later, the amount of evidence now is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
for some reason this song seems right

Looking at that site it seems full of crap with a few legit things in it to hide the crap

link   
Most likely Russia would want the US to announce it because unfortunately more people (countries) believe the BS that comes out of Obamas mouth rather than Putins.

link   

Originally posted by samaka

A co-worker passed this link on to me, I really don't know how creditable the news source is or if there's any translated dialogue. I'm just making sure this gets put out there.

Article link

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top right] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

Sorry, EUtimes.com doesn't have any credibility. You could probably do a quick search to confirm that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Russia is not stupid and they have been studying these things for a long time, having several crashed craft already. Eyewitnesses said a UFO sent out an orange beam at Chernobyl that shut down the disaster before it happened. They know more than you think.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Okay. Spill the beans then. I just think this is a bunch of blarney.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Russia has been a bit more liberal on this topic, here is one website that is part of the Russian Information Network www.istina.rin.ru...

When reviewing the links between the Grays and the Military Industrial Complex is becomes quite clear why there is so much resistance to disclosure. We should all know by now that politicians talk about what is publicly acceptable or to their advantage, not what is factual. Unless there has been some behind the scene changes in the exopolitical situation, Putin will be waiting for a while for the US to make the first move.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Two threads on this topic tonight... yikes.

Sorcha Faal material here.

Closed.

top topics

join