It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1168 days from Sept.11th = November 22nd, 2004

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
sensfan,
Kennedy being assassinated, was a man made event. The Red Sox winning the World Series was not. The patriots winning 21 straight is not. Winning in Busch stadium was not, etc.. I am refering to the difference between man made synchronicity, and non man made synchronicity. I.E. things that happened naturally or weren't planned to happen.

Synchronicity has nothing to do, with man made dates on a Gregorian calendar. So the dates being "wrong" is irrelevant. (The dates weren't wrong by the way, the concept was mis-translated by myself.)

Tom Sawyer

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I still don't understand how Kennedy being shot was man made, and the other events not. Just stating they are not man made events doesn't make it so. Please enlighten me.

How is the red sox winning not man made? The team is made up of men, they play the game, and they won. Are you saying some divine intervention took over to help them win?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
Alright, I mis-spoke here. I did say that they started on those dates. I was incorrect. That doesn't mean that there isn't anything to this. (I am not a histiry buff. Nor am I an expert on the site I linked to.) I was trying to relate the information I found there, without cut and paste. I mis-interpreted the dates he had on his time line. They weren't to show that all of these events started exactly 28.8 years apart. They were to show that if you go back 28.8 years from Sept. 11th. Each cycle falls durring a time of war, or war energy is present.

If you would have checked out the link I provided, you would have seen that I mispoke. But you would still be able understand the concept I was trying to relate. If you go back 28.8 years from Sept. 11th. It falls at the end of Vietnam. If you go back another 28.8 years, it falls in the middle of WWII. If you go back another 28.8 years, it falls in the beginning of WWI. Better?

So synchronisity is a war occuring somewhere once every 30 years?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sensfan,
Let me put it like this. My personal belief is, what ever team was more positive, won. As far as the average energy of the team is concerned. I am talking strictly about energy here. Baseball like many games, is a game of chance. It's outcome is unknown. Any one play, can turn a game completely around. The sports world refers to this, as a momentum shift. A momentum shift, is describing the energy of the game. Who is the momentum favoring, as you put it. Call it devine intervention, or whatever you want.

For example, there are players that are "wired" differently then most players in any given sport. If you are familiar with hockey, a good example is Peter Forsberg. Basketball had Michael Jordan, football Barry Sanders etc.. These players are never say die players. No matter how difficult the situation they are put in. They tend to rise above more often then not. The kind of guys, where if you foul them, hit them hard etc.. They come back and score shortly afterwards, and make the other team pay for it. That is an example of staying positive.

Other players when they are faced with the same situation, fold under the pressure. They become unsure of themselves, or their team etc.. They become negative about the situation. Rather then fighting harder and staying positive. Or getting more agressive, and fighting to overcome it, like the examples I gave. It even stretches into their personal lives. Like Brett Farve, and how he played after his father passed away. So I am talking the overall energy of the team, throughout the game.

On the other side of that coin. Is being too positive, or arrogant. Those teams tend to loose too. Or players who's egos get out of hand, getting injured etc.. Basic Karma stuff. But yes I do believe in it.

The bottom line for me is this. There is an energy that is flowing, through and around all of us. Synchronicity is how we see this energy displayed in the physical. It is the evidence of this energy. It's like a tuning fork. If you take one tuning fork tuned to a specific key. Then you strike it making it hum. You can then take that tuning fork, and hold it next to another tuning fork. If the second tuning fork is tuned to the same key as the first. Without striking the second tuning fork. It will start to hum along with the first tuning fork. This is an example of affinity. It is the passing of energy, between things that are similar in nature.

Another thing I find interesting, is that humans are shaped like tuning forks. We just have more forks. But our bodies are shaped like them. We also carry an energy inside of us. So what are the chances, that if I find someone who is like minded, or has the same goals, paradigm etc.. That we will feel that energy when we are together? If a tuning fork can do it, why can't we? When you are with people of a like mind or cause, you build affinity. Affinity is what makes people feel good inside. That's why alot of people like going to sporting events or sports bar to watch games. To feel that affinity (energy) with other people.

So, I don't feel that the energy is partial. In that it favors one over the other etc.. I tend to believe, it is which ever side uses the energy "better" that wins. It's like drugs and most everything else in life. How do you use it? Do you use it as intended? Or do you pervert it, to try and suit your own purposes. Do you take credit for your successes, or do you realize it wasn't only you involved in the outcome? Should you let ego rule you? From what I have witnessed, ego is never a good thing. That's when bad things start to happen to poeple. I didn't make it that way, or wish it to be that way. It is just what I have witnessed in my life, to be truth.

Clinton Portis is a good example of this. Every time his ego got the best of him, he was injured shortly afterwards. It's not like the injuries were random. He wanted a new contract with the Broncos, because he felt he was worth more money then he was being paid. So he hinted to the Broncos that he would hold out, until the Broncos gave him one. He was injured in the 3rd or 4th game of the season. Then when he came back from the injury. They played the K.C. Chiefs. He had a great game. Then put on a championship belt, to proclaim that he was the best running back in the NFL. The next game he was injured again.

Esoterica,

Synchronicity are things, that are obvious enough to be called a coincidence. Calling it coincidence, still recognizes that something out of the ordinary took place. People call them coincidences, to downplay their significance. It's like saying yeah it happened, and I saw it happen. But it's not a big deal, it happens all of the time. So it's not that people don't recognize it. It's in the interpretation of it. Does it mean anything, or is it no big deal? Like deja vu. Does it mean anything, or is it meaningless. How about our dreams? Alot of people, do believe that they mean something. It's not like I am a freak because I am saying this. Though I do joke about it.

An example of synchronicity, is watching Martin Gramatica (automatica). Missing the game winning field goal in one game. Then flipping to the other televised game, to see his brother miss a game winning field goal, back to back. Does it mean anything, or is it just a coincidence? I've noticed in my own life. As I stated above. When I stay positive durring a hardship, things work out. If I get rattled, then things take a downward turn.

I am still learning all of this, and have been studying it for several years now. I don't have all of the answers. I know synchronicity exists. I am trying to figure out how to tie it to dates/number of days, or if it can be. I haven't reached a conclusion on that yet. I do know, that I have recognized it in things in my own life. Like staying at jobs, for just over three years. It's not something I planned to be that way. But looking back on it, sure enough there was a pattern there. So yes, I am leaning towards synchronicity in the number of days between events. As oppossed to synchronicity on dates of certain months etc.. Yes those synchonicities are there, and exist as well. I don't deny that. My point is that a bombing is something, that someone forces to happen. It is meditated, and planned. So it's no accident, coincidence, or synchronicity when it happens.

Synchronicity is something that wasn't planned out. Things that some people consider just a coincidence. But no matter how big of a deal you think it is. Most everyone can agree, that it was different then the norm, or remarkable. Otherwise everything would be a coincidence. Which isn't the case. There are alot of things, that we can't see a coincidence in at all. At least from our current perspectives.

I think it is of interest if nothing else. That the New England Patriots have a 21 game winning streak. (Feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. But if I remember correctly, that is now the longest winning streak ever in NFL history. If it isn't the longest, I do know it's close.) That is pretty dominant. Now add that to the Red Socks. Comming back from 3 games down, to beat the Yankees. Then went on to win 4 more straight, against St. Louis. That is pretty dominant. Both teams just happen to be in the same city. Which just so happens to be where John Kerry is from. Will this positive energy, find affinity with Kerry and his supporters etc.? That is the question. I'm betting that it very likely could.

I realize not everyone on here, is going to agree with me on this. That's OK, really! If synchronicity does exist as I see it. It doesn't need anyones approval to continue to happen. It will happen reguardless of who thinks it exists or not. It's just a matter of wheither you choose to accept it, and understand it or not. IMO Trust me, I know it's not easy to understand! It's taken me years, just to recognize the patterens I do see. Much less understand what they mean. I myself still have a long way to go.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You have still failed to explain how one even can be man made, while another is not man made. It seems you use this explanation out of convenience to get your point across.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
You have still failed to explain how one even can be man made, while another is not man made. It seems you use this explanation out of convenience to get your point across.

Sensfan,
Had Kennedy died of natural causes. Then it wouldn't be a man made or induced event. Everyone dies eventually. When someone murders another person. That is a man made event. Because they didn't leave the outcome to natural causes. They took control over the outcome. So the natural outcome wasn't able to take place in time. The outcome was manipulated by man, to take place.

If baseball were fixed, and the Yankees threw all of their games after the first three. Then St. Louis threw all of their games. So that the outcome was Boston winning the World Series. That would be a man made, or induced event. Because it wasn't left to chance. It would be a controlled outcome, rather then a natural outcome.

Yes men play the game, so I can see how someone could consider it man made. But that is not what I am refering to here. They didn't have control over wheither they won or not. Like I said, if all of the games were fixed, it would be a different story.

I don't know how to explain this, any more clearly. I haven't tried to sugar coat anything, or detract from the subject. I have tried several different angles, so that you can see the difference. So If you still don't see the difference. Am I really responsible to keep trying, while you ridicule my attempts to? I think not. By ridiculing my attempts to explain this to you. Leaves me with the impression, that you don't truely want to understand this at all.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What about when someone dies due to lung cancer caused by their choice to smoke.

What about someone dying in an accident caused by careless driving, is that man made?

You're statement that ball players had no control over whether they won or not doesn't make any sense. Does a pitcher not have control over the ball and why type of pitch he throws? If he choses to throw a fastball right down the middle and it's hit out of the park, is that not a choise made by 2 men, the pitcher and catcher, that affects the outcome of the game?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Where did I ridicule you?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I still don't understand how Kennedy being shot was man made, and the other events not. Just stating they are not man made events doesn't make it so. Please enlighten me.

How is the red sox winning not man made? The team is made up of men, they play the game, and they won. Are you saying some divine intervention took over to help them win?

JFK's assasination was planned and executed by men. Planned for months, probably.

Baseball is more a game of chance--you can hit a ball, but you don't know exactly where it's gonna go. You could expect it to go out into the right-field stands, but it may not hit right and only go into mid field and get caught, rendering you out. With the Red Sox winning 8 game straight post season after not winning the world Series for 86 years, I'd say there was some divine intervention.

I totally agree with the synchronisity thing. I think there are waves of energy that come and go, just like light waves. Perhaps there's a negative wave that goes around at certain lengths--like 1168 days, or 28.8 years. The illuminati is very into numerology and astrology, so I'm sure they look into whether "this year would be good for a war" sort of thing.

I found this little bit of astrological knowledge. I'll look into it further:
----------------------------
Basics: In this basic cycle of 6.4 years, Venus makes 4 synodic revolutions around the sun and Mars about 3. After a lot of fine-tuned research, the cycle proved to be synchronous with 4 synodic revolutions of Venus (1 rev. = 584 days x 4 = 2336 days).

So, why always talking about 3.2 years ? During this fieldwork, it was deduced that this fundamental, main cycle of 6.4 years contained two parts of 3.2 years, one �creative-male-positive-vertical� and one �receptive-female-negative-horizontal�, meaning �a less creative�. A �creative� 3.2 years cycle starts when Venus AND Mars are positioned conjunct sun (such as Jan. 16, 1994 and June 11, 2000). A �less creative-receptive� cycle starts when Venus is conjunct sun and Mars opposite sun (such as April 3, 1997 and Aug. 18, 2003). Therefore, the diagram consists of rows of 3.2 years, adjacent to each other.

By the way: 3.2 years = on average 3 years, 2 months and 11 days or ---1168 days.--- This period is flexible as the planets tend to show irregularities in their revolutions. The starting points are called �anchor points� and are fixed for everybody on this world.
------------------

[edit on 29-10-2004 by coney]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What about when someone dies due to lung cancer caused by their choice to smoke.

What about someone dying in an accident caused by careless driving, is that man made?

You're statement that ball players had no control over whether they won or not doesn't make any sense. Does a pitcher not have control over the ball and why type of pitch he throws? If he choses to throw a fastball right down the middle and it's hit out of the park, is that not a choise made by 2 men, the pitcher and catcher, that affects the outcome of the game?

Sensfan,
If someone dies due to lung cancer, caused by their choice to smoke. Then yes, they manipulated the natural outcome. If they hadn't smoked, they wouldn't have gotten lung cancer. (Assuming the lung cancer was caused by smoking, of course.) Which in turn shortened their life span.

If someone dies due to an accident, from careless driving. Is a little vague isn't it? Is it the driver that was careless, or someone in the car with him/her? Or someone in the other car? I'll assume you were implying the other car. If that is the case. Then the careless driver affected the natural flow of things. If it hadn't been for his carelessness, their wouldn't have been an accident.

I didn't say that the ball players, had NO control over wheither they won or not. I said they didn't have control over wheither they won or not. As in total control of their destiny. If a team did have control over wheither they won or not. Then why play the game? (Did you watch the NFL last weekend? There were a few teams that were beaten by teams they never should have lost to. Or upsets. All just so happened to happen in the same weekend. That's energy flow.) No one player wills the team to victory. That's why they say it is a team effort. Each player as an individual has to do their best, and not get rattled when faced with adversity.

You asked "does a pitcher not have control over the ball, and what type of pitch he throws?" No he doesn't. He has an intent to throw a certain pitch. Wheither it actually ends up where he intended, at the speed he intended, with the movement he intended. Is a completely different story. It depends on if he is having an on day, or off day. How tired his arm is. If there is a cross wind, blowing across the field. If it is sprinkling, or raining. Is he pitching in Colorado, where there is less humidity. Which makes it very hard to put movement on the ball, due to less friction. Or even if the ball slips when he releases it.

If pitchers had complete control, over every pitch he threw. Then no pitcher, would be pulled in any game ever. Pick any pitcher that you want. Then tell them to throw 10 balls, 100mph in a row. Not 100mph or over. Exactly 100 mph, 10 times in a row. Are you saying, you think they could do that? Yes they have some control, and intent involved in it. But not total control. Perfect games for a pitcher, are rare for a reason. Because pitchers don't have enough control, to force their will.

I think your last question is pretty obvious. Even to people without a brain, like myself. Of course it is a choice made by two players, that effects the outcome of the game. Although I would add, that it was actually three people making choices. The batter had to choose to swing at that pitch, for it to be knocked out of the park in the first place.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hate these predictions, theres always a prediction to take place a month after the prediction has been posted, we wait... and wait.... the date comes nothing happens....we laugh then another prediction comes out the next day to take place in another month.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
I hate these predictions, theres always a prediction to take place a month after the prediction has been posted, we wait... and wait.... the date comes nothing happens....we laugh then another prediction comes out the next day to take place in another month.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is that all you took, from everything written in this thread? The reason I ask, is because I thought I made it fairly clear. I do not believe anything is set in stone. A predicition is saying, something is going to happen period. I have not stated that anywhere in this thread. This thread is about the synchronicity displayed in current events. I view them more as indicators of energy trends, if you will. I'm sorry if this came across, as me stating I know for a fact what is going to happen. I don't know much at all, to tell the truth. All I am saying, is this is where things seem to be heading, from the synchronicity that has been displayed.

Kind of like the statement. "John Kerry will win the election, when the Red Socks win the World Series." When it was said, they wern't implying they thought the Red Socks would win the World Series. It was tounge in cheek. Making fun of the fact, that the Red Socks hadn't won the World Series in so long. Implying John Kerry isn't going to win this election. Just as the Red Socks haven't, and aren't going to win the World Series. It's kind of funny in hind sight, I think!

Tom Sawyer

P.S. I originally had this thread posted in Government and Conspiracies. Received a U2U from the moderators, saying they were moving it to prophecies/predictions forum. (Not that I have a problem with that. :-) Just letting you know, it wasn't my choice to put it here.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TomSawyer]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ok Tom and apologies if any offence came across.

Although even the title seems to be verging on a prediction title and it could be taken the other way too.

Damn moderators fault!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join