It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Girl Cheats Death by Truck!! (This IS Amazing!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I just saw this today, a young Russian girl aged two was in a ejected out of the family car as it lost control and swerved facing oncoming traffic. The car spun out of control, was hit by a truck with such force it cause the little girl to be flung out of the car. A second truck misses her by a whisker and she appears uninjured.

Here is the Video.

According to Sky News

A lorry driver coming the other way spotted the child - crawling in the middle of the road - and swerved, missing her by just a few inches.

Her parents then ran from their wrecked car and picked up their baby daughter from the road - just as another lorry was coming the other way.

The child suffered cuts and bruises to her head and was taken to a nearby hospital.

To be honest I was tempted to put this into the religion forum because I think it is a little miracle, who knows perhaps the little one’s guardian Angel was looking over her.

It’s also a very good advertisement for seat belts….

Nice to have some good news (well appart for her ending up with cuts and bruises)

edit on 23-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
That's pretty nuts. Definitely not a miracle, though. You simply don't see the ones where a baby gets squashed by an 18 wheeler. People don't like to make those videos go viral for some reason or another.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wow! such a lucky little girl!

Sort of looks like her car seat is in the road as well, but its hard to tell, I could very well be mistaken. If she was in a car seat, it wasn't tight or hooked correctly, I can't see the force of impact ejecting the car seat out of the car aswell.

great video, I've had my heart attack for the day! Ty op

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Already posted....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yikes!! As a parent that is just downright scary! Thankful she appears to be ok.

Above poster...you are right in the aspect as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
looking at it again, I retract the car seat statement, I don't see one there, it was a piece of luggage or a handbag or something.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by magycpapyri

great video, I've had my heart attack for the day! Ty op

no problem just stick to one a day though please!

JAK

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As mentioned this is already up for discussion here: Miracle escape as baby falls in front of lorry after crash in Russian road.

Closing.

join