It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Lew

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew (born August 29, 1955) is an American government administrator and the 25th and current White House Chief of Staff.

Nomination for Treasury Secretary
On January 10th, 2013, President Obama nominated Lew for the position of Secretary of the Treasury.[2] The nomination became the subject of some humorous commentary, due to Lew's unusual loopy signature, which, if he is confirmed, will appear on all U.S. paper currency for the duration of his tenure;[39] the signature generated enough media attention that Obama joked at a press conference that he had considered rescinding his nomination when he learned of it.[40]

Here is his signature:

But this is not about the signature (Which can be found on wikipedia).

This is where it gets interesting.

Religion
Lew is an Orthodox Jew who observes the Jewish Sabbath [41][42] and attends Congregation Beth Sholom. [43] Interviewed in a 2010 article, Lew's former boss on the National Security Council, Sandy Berger, commented that "Lew's faith never got in the way of performing his duties."[41] Berger also said that Lew's commitment to his family was also extremely important, but that Lew "was able to balance the requirements, which was very, very hard – and he was determined to observe his religious traditions."[41] A 2011 press release from the Religion News Service noted that Lew also "has extensive connections in the American Jewish community," and that he might be able to help President Obama "build a more friendly rapport" with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.[44]

Source

Anyone thinking what im thinking?

Is this the guy holding the strings in Pet Goat 2?
edit on 22-1-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Do you think Pet Goat II was more than a witty observation animation?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Topical drift. Classic disinfo tactic.
Topic is Jack Lew. Not Pet Goat 2.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

I am no disinfo agent I just don't know jack about "Jack" so I was curious as to what you thought about it. If it was prophetic or reflective of current events?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I am no disinfo agent I just don't know jack about "Jack" so I was curious as to what you thought about it. If it was prophetic or reflective of current events?

You state you are not a disinfo agent, yet your nick is aimed at getting the readers of any thread that you appear in, to start thinking about getting a beverage, hopefully a beer, so that they will become drunk and stop be able to think/caring about being on this forum. Very subtle manipulation, yet very obvious to the trained shillstomper scientist.

At least pick a less obvious nick on your next account.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You state you are not a disinfo agent, yet your nick is aimed at getting the readers of any thread that you appear in, to start thinking about getting a beverage, hopefully a beer, so that they will become drunk and stop be able to think/caring about being on this forum. Very subtle manipulation, yet very obvious to the trained shillstomper scientist.

At least pick a less obvious nick on your next account.

LOL I have never thought of that! Abeverage, I have only had one account...Talk about getting off topic. Tell me more about Jack then. My handle is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

LOL I have never thought of that! Abeverage, I have only had one account...Talk about getting off topic. Tell me more about Jack then. My handle is irrelevant.

Exactly the response i had predicted. Feigning a genuine interest is not the best card to pick though when information is already so easily available as it is in this case. Had the interest been genuine, you would click the link and not ask me to tell you what you need to know.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Exactly the response i had predicted. Feigning a genuine interest is not the best card to pick though when information is already so easily available as it is in this case. Had the interest been genuine, you would click the link and not ask me to tell you what you need to know.

Actually I did read it. Where is the connection is what I am missing other then him working in the Clinton administration how does he hold the strings???

That is one kooky signature though.

of course there is this...A member of The Council on Foreign Relations
edit on 22-1-2013 by abeverage because: added the The Council on Foreign Relations bit

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Actually I did read it. Where is the connection is what I am missing other then him working in the Clinton administration how does he hold the strings???

I usually hate to state the obvious but in this case i can see it is required.

But since i hate it, i won´t do it.

top topics

join