It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beezlebox conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The introduction will sound weird and this wont bother me after i write this.

In an understanding of what came to know as a beezlebox and what beezlebubb is i didnt need to do research with what i understand i have been threw.

I know that with what i had understood from this website that i could try and put this together with what i have heard in the past. The reality of making a persons recorded voice not only with a recorder, based off of am frequency and fm voice recogition, yet with any relation of neuroscience, fundamentally behind basis of current precept, in a box, would seem enough to hurt that person forever. Even the image of a person, beyond that even an image or reality of something. Which moves on to my next point in this whole explanation. The rorschach test and other crucibles are used in this technology, to subliminal message and create a reality of binary/binaural graphing in a superscripture. At first this technology was used in a basic "ghetto" way by citiczens to make a horror to which i wont go into explaining. its easy to make a frequency key, either with pitch or pulse. . There are steps though that the so called government of this country only took to protect and harbor the face of the world it needs so badly to agree with, even in the soviet union i had heard of more horror going on than what i could be faceted by each day. I know even the trilogy reality of nazis, and how the government psychologically couldnt put up with it.
I only know this because i put it together from a conspiracy, its not neccesarrily the zog machine.
anti (E) nexus god x(factor)
antiagen super-nexus goddess factor
antechamber grand nexus antifactor
propylon chamber (perhaps like from the game morrowind, even in hellboy this was portrayed as i understood)
terrapass

In truth i wont lie about this next part i understood though, threw sound it purges vision, with a reality it wishs to portray is at the otherside, the main thing that usually happens in the brain when it hear a sound it makes a blot and expands, the next part it relates to is what it is before it turns to either side between primary and composite knowledge or understanding.Other parts relate to intervals of verse, memories of "as if it were to", sounds iambic to me because i feel that way about it, terse or verse i dont care either way. the sublime part about it is that psychology all together was defeated from the first point do to the mapping which was performed by history, and due to facts beyond the points and bounds, it turned into a burial shroud, and gravemind of an undertaking. From what i know though, the steps that a world took to make believe its sorcery is what i think is going on from this radical battle. In a syfy way you could say it makes a simmilate of the patient/producer, threw trace or agency, then have a insubordinate forever in the box. At the end of it, programming you and even brodcasting you a yourself with a type of technology, a blast at somepoint would fry the image in your brain and defeat the point of your life. Even at other points cloning or imaging you on anything to create a lie would seem easy. Kind of like the sons of sovereinty say, that the government owns everyone and has a cover deposit on thier image, and all the money is being laundered threw sweden. Its feeding you to a pipedream. eventually you would need to mind dry yourself from how wet this whole life has become with it faucet, basin and pipes.

Yet the horror of this reality is this which is called a form of satanism, is a formula of symbols in a square, its a big wiccan thing in the end of it which its just meant to capture those people in a stigma of the enemy.
The anagram i know of only because i spent time decoding it.
In this reality of phonetics and phrenology (anagraming). "To" being the real word. The symbols i only know because i saw them on some show about a house where they had demon worship and there was a pentagram. Where the anagram in the satanism is " My otherside is you my love, iam you, you are me, we are the same side now." . i know the other part with samuel is anagramed as well. Its a book of sam, whoever sam is i dont know but its called the book of sam whoever sam was she was murdered or sacrificed and baphomet is just something i couldnt find much in, I know occula has to do with a girl in a book, but its some dead end right now because i dont have time to go look, its called "Maia" its a novel. Other parts of the Baphomet anagram i know but dont wish to talk about. In truth its just about a women that a man killed to me, and wont let go. The word devil i understood as an aphorism anyway. The death i lived in a lesser level, made me the god of my son. In any sense this is satan portraying himself as adam, the son of god, and pertaining that he would attest at all times this reality. Any messiah anagrams as to why people would think they are the messiah or jesus are all tied together with this conspiracy. The mechanisms and tools, contraptions or devices all are compacted in these boxes in a vindiculum, and whatever could be done is done. Its surreal and sad, but the mapmakers cant make it work for themselves, so they need people to follow theyre maps.

Samuel and Beezlebub according to what i know are two demons, and baphomet is the Azzazel, who is also a demon. Everything with Paradise lost or Dantes inferno reminds me not bother.
Whatever the images would end up though as with a goat,ram, or an elk, the reality is plain in simple terms if you get captured by this reality.
What i understood today was the precept of it, and iam just writing this to try and see if anyone agrees.
They even have transumutation in all of this somehow with the same symbols in alchemy, enchanting or whatever else the symbols pertain too. In any form of pentagram, pentacle worship they turn these symbols backwards and relate them too other images.

Yet this is all i could come to do for now, later tommarrow ill try and write more. I agree with some parts of a post about the orion conspiracy alot, even the zerotime barrier break that is always happening, with a big transport or annomaly.

Dont let this thing become opinion, truth is of no consequence.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Missingpiece45 because: Wasnt edited correctly

edit on 22-1-2013 by Missingpiece45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
...and the award for most bizarre thread of the week goes to...

2nd line

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm so confused after reading that. I'm turning my computer off and making a drink.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe we're having difficulty because perhaps English is not his/her first language. Thanks for trying OP.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think 99% of posters who have "unique" theories or experiences simply do themselves in and open themselves up to ridicule with plain and simple piss poor writing and explanation skills.

What are you trying to tell us OP?

-TheGhoster
edit on 22-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
When i wrote that i wrote it quick and i dont need to really re explain anything if certain parts arent asked.

Beezlebox is a little ghost box that you would use to listen to a ghost. In reality this box isnt a box at all but a type of technology. Like the internet was giving away for free as a gift, yet in truth the whole aspect of its Proxy was being entitled from a different machine. The techology records via neurophone, using a real way of pulse threw different keys of music, wavelengthe and vibrations. Another sense of it is a blot, like the blots you look at in rosharch, like a hip or a brain. In your mind this technology can store in its mainframe and can understand from any way, threw how it has you in this central aspect, to really use you. That was this main part that i know, the other sections are more diverse in psychology, the reality in psychology of youre membrane, youre Brain stem at the base of youre neck, it looks at it as an anttena, and it thinks of it as an index. The other parts are as cherubim or an angels genatalia, a Tripod like this would relate to a part of youre nose that leads to smell, looks like a male gentalia and connects to a canal. Which also talks about the state of when a child is being created in an egg or , what it will become women or man. This image is used alot in society, as a trinity with two ovals. Then there is To or "Venus". It all goes to the culting that we are batteries and it needs us to buffer it, or the mother earth is feeding of us to keep alive. There are all kinds of messages it is spreading its just i havent spent time looking because i have been in such a denial of what has happened to me in my life, that this was an outlet and its all i could use. To theorize, it has a voicemail of you and it locked, but you could be saying something you would never really say, and to just reiterate whoever is apart of this whole system, are fighting for control and i dont know what the point of it is, they dont do this to everybody.
The symbols that i know relate to are in Alchemy, Magic, Astrology, its all a main message based off what order the in and whos using it.
These symbols i know it uses in my reality the most are a septum the jack of spades holds, a HIP BONE or ink blot, which is a basic reality the brain sends out in a reaction to stimuli, the other one is an embryo , and then the Venus symbol or the word To. These are just some of the realities this techonology uses, that i have conspired to realize.
I know of more and dont wish to explain now. As a note, its besides the point of what i have been threw because, it will just chose what coincides to youre reality to have what it can with you, and to be honest to take what i stated in my situation as what it would pertain to youres, isnt what i was intending, this is just what i came to understand.

anything else i dont much wish to venture into because its late.
Just as a last part the pentagram is in the sallie house from what i remember, and there are others.
The women i kinda heard in the recording from that episode is like the one from the movie the ring, the mother in the mirror. that movie makes me think that there was some desease used of larva to make a virus in humans, from bugs. That little girl is the same aspect in silent hill and there is some underlying message it pertains too, i dont know it though. W.E.

Anything else i wrote about you should be able to pick apart, and ask and il try and answer
But to just let anyone who wishes to go research something because you might find a path to some quest.

this is the reality from morrowind i know, anything with the hobbit, lord of the rings i believed was coined off russias continent.
as bethesda is a government company, that deals with neurotoxins, and i believe they take our dna saliva blood hair, skin and whatever and use it, they have this reality in gaming.
Almsivi- Islam i.v or v.i 4 or 6 in roman numerals
Azura Shakti or ishtar
it lead me to this
In the babylon empire there were dieties they had, one of them i know is Ishtar.
Her story leads into India as shakti then she is reborn as the main diety in China Tarani Bosatsu.
The whole idea of Three Goddess Symbol or a Chaos symbol is held in that world.

Another is about Charlamagne, Albrecth, basically anyone looking like jesus from that time. I believe was a sorcerer, and that the beast was a image of his orge or a mutation of two realities. Such as a lion with evil wings thats really angry. thats sort of in diablo.

Lastly, the babylon empire seemed to had a place called tellit abrahim or some temple. So it kinda leaves me guessing about god and anybody who would spend the time because i cant do it alone please feel free to and dont keep it a secret.

Thats it then, take it easy
Any misspellings due to me rushing for bed
Thes two parts from first post
In a syfy way you could say it makes a simmilate of the patient/producer, threw trace or agency, then have a insubordinate forever in the box. At the end of it, programming you and even brodcasting you a yourself with a type of technology, a blast at somepoint would fry the image in your brain and defeat the point of your life.
(This part, Patient- agent and reiciever-trace-producer, are parts of Industrial Engineering, Calculus of the world.)
Make believe sorcery ( that its sourcing on you what you believe your making)
We are spies of our own interest, searching for an undying truth

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Missingpiece45

I think you mean Frank's Box, or the Ghost Box. I've never heard it called the beezlebox - ever. It has no connection to the devil, other than being able to suss out when he's near, and it can be used by him to manipulate someone if s/he is not careful with it, i.e. praying for God's protection, invoking the name and protection of St. Michael the Archangel, etc. Any spirit communication technology essentially carries the same risk. Most spirits just want prayers and forgiveness so they might be released from Purgatory. Trying to communicate with them when one doesn't have the gift will just get an inexperienced person into a lot of trouble.

Here are a few (of the many) links that talk about the use of Frank's Box in paranormal research:
itcvoices.org...
www.ghost-tech.com...
national-paranormal-society.org...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

edit on 23-1-2013 by MoonChild02 because: added link

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This post is awesome. What the hell is it about?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ok, this is fun. I´ll really dig through this post and try to make sense of it.

Here is something at the beginning, which sets the tone for the whole post: "The reality of making a persons recorded voice not only with a recorder, ..., yet with any relation of neuroscience, fundamentally behind basis of current precept, in a box, would seem enough to hurt that person forever."

No matter how you look at this sentence, it simply doesn´t make any sense. I do not know if you actually want to say something or if you´re just trying to sound smart. But you don´t seem to succeed in any case.

Here is another gem of yours: "The rorschach test and other crucibles are used in this technology, to subliminal message and create a reality of binary/binaural graphing in a superscripture."

Do you understand what you´re writing? I mean ACTUALLY understand it?

Could you explain the term binaural graphing for example? I would like to understand what you´re trying to say, but so far you just seem to connect random "scientific" terms with each other.

"At first this technology was used in a basic "ghetto" way by citiczens to make a horror to which i wont go into explaining. its easy to make a frequency key, either with pitch or pulse. "

So we´re back to audible signals I guess, as you describe frequencies here. I suppose you mean that this technology (what technology exactly?) was used to cause negative feelings in the lower social structures.

Then you come up with this beauty here: "I only know this because i put it together from a conspiracy, its not neccesarrily the zog machine.
anti (E) nexus god x(factor)
antiagen super-nexus goddess factor
antechamber grand nexus antifactor
propylon chamber (perhaps like from the game morrowind, even in hellboy this was portrayed as i understood)
terrapass "

I don´t know if you´re still expressing coherent thought, or if you´re head fell on the keyboard because you bored yourself to sleep.

I could go on with the rest of it. But what is the point.

This is a serious note now. No matter what you´re trying to say to us, why not put it in easy to understand sentences?

WHO does WHAT to us and HOW?

It is that simple. Just answer those three questions. Try to focus. Then we could probably get somewhere with this.

I did get the vibe that satan is responsible for the whole thing, but I couldn´t understand what he does, or why he does it. And what he does at all, most importantly.

Well good luck with all that!
edit on 23-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Look i was making it more than it is youre right. But its a complex conspiracy i had put together. and to answer these three questions wont be long and ridiculous. And to add i wrote it that way for a reaction like youres because i wanted to laugh about it, the whole horrorible conspiracy i put together.

"WHO does WHAT to us and HOW?"

Its an occult for "who", "what" is a ghost box is a reciever from a higher machine it has, the higher machine calls the ghost box a beezlebox for beezlebub, how it makes this reality is from a vortex system "it" ( machine the accult uses, or rather " then you came up with this beauty) generates realities of spirits and gods and evils, the wananaque vortex is one .HOW though you incline is wonderfully put together because they can and its funny, iam not trying to make this sound like the obituary of god. This is like some uriels machine they have, they made it better than the nazis had, i respect whoever they are for it.
I am aware though i shouldnt have really posted anything about this.
In return ill post something about another country if anyone asks, iam not just going to write it because i need to put it in plain and simple text.

The other parts with binaural graphing of sound, and binary form/list are different parts of its machine.
Binaural graphing are a graphing of sound, then translated into binary form to cipher, then put together in a superscripture or 1's and 0's, or symbols. Kind of like the matrix but its not an enigma like that.
Pentagrams and all other things with satanism are seperate from this machine and part of a ghetto/grotto form to this machine to create the wanted aspect to a individual or group.
Other parts of this of this arent all that complicated to understand if you are willing to, iam glad you reacted the way you did.

The explanation i made is a vindiculum, all these components are combined in a propylon machine. The components, factors and any technology in this explanation i had that makes the vortex, is making what the worlds beliefs are real, very real indeed. Other parts of this whole network i dont know, just this main connection i spent time understanding. Whatever i could say to just make you see is how the images you see right in front of you, in ads on tv, are subliminal threw rosharch inkblots and other forms of psychology manipulation. Indirect manipulation comes from other sources of HOW they would have a man in the box, if you know what a man in the box means good, if not, go look it up. In the sense i know, the elephant in the room, is really the man in the box controlling everything.

edit on 23-1-2013 by Missingpiece45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Beezlebox, BeElZebub, devil box, ghost box are interchangeable meanings depending on who is doing the talking.
Native's felt taking photos stole their soul a similar idea to voice recordings taking the souls of the talker and making a permanent clone/doppelganger which could possibly harm the individual.
The idea also shifts over to cover the communal experience of 'so-called' prophetic visions that humans as a whole experience without a ghost box. The crux of the matter is does the ghost box enhance the prophetic dreams of people into a reality of it's own making.
For example the many beliefs and prophecies concerning 12/21/2012, the resurrection, end times and many other beliefs that people have.
Does this doppelganger once created have its own existence with or without human intercession/intervention. Some would argue that indeed the idea once created in the minds of multiple peoples has the potential of taking on an existence of it's own despite many conventional theories against such possibility.
Part of what you are saying seems to be that many of us do not know how a microwave works so it seems a magical apparatus not unlike the ghost box.
Who knows what all can and has been created using the ghost box as an intermediary between humans and specters. The same idea can be applied to UFO space craft - who knows what was used to make the space craft work so it also becomes a magical device.
I can tell you this most people have no clue about what the mind of the human is capable of and thinking about it is scary stuff for most people. Scifi writers have no problems of extrapolating questions like this and coming up with genuine genius hair-brained ideas. That is until someone comes a long and makes a working copy of the item in question.
It is the saying 'whatever a mind can dream up - someone, somewhere or sometime will be able to create it.' and 'under the sun there is nothing new to be created'.
Does that mean people induct information from out of the ether in order to create something new but old.
Does it also mean the Ashkaric data files many allude to exist? If everything everywhere and every-time is logged down in a book just about the human being does it also include things? Non-animate objects like the ghost box or even a rock - do they enjoy the same privilege as humans where everything about that rock is recorded? What about animals - do they have their own soul so to speak and then up the ante with what about alien species?
The only clue I will give you is this 'nothing exists that I did not create' !

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Hey there, thank you very much for replying, and taking the time to write that post.

I´ll respect your writing and yourself by taking this seriously and responding accordingly.

Ok, here we go. Let´s start with the WHO.

You say this: "Its an occult for "who"". Well, that is a little short isn´t it? But from you´re previous posts, I think a demonic presence aka satan can be pinpointed here.

That is a little hard for me to think about, because you do not really give us much here. What if I do not believe in the devil?

Anyway. Onto the WHAT.

You write this:""what" is a ghost box is a reciever from a higher machine it has, the higher machine calls the ghost box a beezlebox for beezlebub, how it makes this reality is from a vortex system "it" generates realities of spirits and gods and evils, the wananaque vortex is one."

Ok. Let´s talk about this. So you´re talking about a technical machine, a receiver, which is part of a larger system (as it is just the receiver, something must be sending). Now, the sender or the higher machine is the actual ghost box, and it is responsible for our reality.

By manipulating the ghost box you can manifest evil spirits in this world.

That is what I got from that.

Moving on. You wrote this here: "Binaural graphing are a graphing of sound, then translated into binary form to cipher, then put together in a superscripture or 1's and 0's, or symbols."

So you DO know what binaural graphing means, that is a good start. So, you just described a mp3 file. Which is what you have described (audible frequencies transformed into binary code).

"Pentagrams and all other things with satanism are seperate from this machine and part of a ghetto/grotto form to this machine to create the wanted aspect to a individual or group.
Other parts of this of this arent all that complicated to understand if you are willing to, iam glad you reacted the way you did."

Ok, well a little explanation would help immensely with the understanding.

Here is the last bit, let´s finish then:"The components, factors and any technology in this explanation i had that makes the vortex, is making what the worlds beliefs are real, very real indeed. Other parts of this whole network i dont know, just this main connection i spent time understanding."

So, what you have wrote so far indicates the following to me:

- There is a machine which is receiving signals from the ghost box. These signals and machines influence our reality directly. (How this is done, you do not say. Do they emit waves that can be interpreted by our brain?).

- "An occult" presence or demon of some kind seems to be misusing the machine to create evil.

- Transforming sound into binary code seems to have something to do with it

- A vortex is created (You DO know what a vortex is, do you?)

That is all I got here. I guess the gist is that you think masses are controlled by this device and influenced negatively. You still haven´t addressed the simple technical aspects of this, and I still wonder what you base all this on.

I seem to get where you´re headed with this, and it is a decent story. But there is not much meat here. No facts, just scientific blabbering.

Sorry, but I can´t take that serious anymore.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I enjoyed your post.

get dumb.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
WOW that's one hell of a demented OP, I absolutely loved it. I understood each of the words individally but the moment you put a few words together it beomes utter gibberish, that's genius!!

I do have some tips for you though.

1. Take an English language class.
2. Cut down on your xbox/PS3 usage.
3. Never ever go to Disneyland.
3. Don't ever buy a gun, it'll be used against you.
4. Tell everyone you know that if you ever turn up dead by suicide then you've been murdered.
5. Go see the doctor, you may need to take more or less meds.

And...

6. I can't tell you about tip 6 otherwise I'd have to kill you.

This OP Reminds me of some of the gibberish jared loughner posted on ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

That was kind of mean, both of you were. But to be honest i know this technology does sort of exist. I am pretty positive it does. Anyway, i dropped out of highschool and i write and play music by ear. I have been since i was young, dont be so dam idiotic about stuff like this. Its not all that gibberish like, i enjoyed writing it and i was up so late so give me a break. Sorry i didnt reply anyway i was busy getting suicidal in my life, like an imbecile. Yet i would like to ask you all to forget about it, just dont worry about what i wrote. Peace.

You cant always get what you want, you get what you need.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There are a lot of specialized words I do not understand the concept of here. I understand that sound interacts with our brain but the terminology here confuses me. Can you put it into laymans terms or is that possible when explaining this sort of thing? A little more condensed also. Like "sound can influence our perception and make us act a certain way" Then try to explain what it does simply to our mind. I don't feel like looking up a lot of concepts to understand this. It appears you know a lot about this but can't translate it well to those who know little about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missingpiece45
reply to post by merkins

That was kind of mean, both of you were. But to be honest i know this technology does sort of exist. I am pretty positive it does. Anyway, i dropped out of highschool and i write and play music by ear. I have been since i was young, dont be so dam idiotic about stuff like this. Its not all that gibberish like, i enjoyed writing it and i was up so late so give me a break. Sorry i didnt reply anyway i was busy getting suicidal in my life, like an imbecile. Yet i would like to ask you all to forget about it, just dont worry about what i wrote. Peace.

You cant always get what you want, you get what you need.

Friend,

If you are in need to talk to someone feel free to PM me.

You seem concerned and a little upset,

If you need to talk, Im here and I know many others will be also.

To forget would be dis-service to ATS, You obviously have something to say and took time to post, however much of it reads like gibberish to the reader as they have not got an insight into your mind, so they might not understand what your trying to say even its so clear to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missingpiece45
When i wrote that i wrote it quick and i dont need to really re explain anything if certain parts arent asked.

I started reading this thread and agreed it was really odd. Thought I'd give the explanation a deserved look.. until I got to this point.

The other parts are as cherubim or an angels genatalia, a Tripod like this would relate to a part of youre nose that leads to smell, looks like a male gentalia and connects to a canal.

Now I honestly don't know what to think.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Okay look I was kinda following at some points, and I think it was genius that someone said they understand your words individually, but when you put them together it's a beautiful nothing. My personal theory is that the disconnect between your readers is one of three things:

English is NOT your first language, and you mostly had to use google translate to post this in English, so the post words were completely jumbled and incorrect (I assure you I can sort through misspellings, that was not the problem. Nor is it that we can't understand the concept, the sentences simply did not make sense).

The second is that you're trolling all of us and you have no idea of what you're saying either, in which case you're kind of awesome.

The third really hit me like a freight train while I was half way through your first post, it reminded me of something I read on the internet once. (don't take this as an insult i'm actually trying to help) It's called a disorganized subtype of schizophrenia. Just read this okay:
"People diagnosed with this subtype also may have significant impairment in their ability to communicate effectively. At times, their speech can become virtually incomprehensible, due to disorganized thinking. In such cases, speech is characterized by problems with the utilization and ordering of words in conversational sentences, rather than with difficulties of enunciation or articulation. In the past, the term hebephrenic has been used to describe this subtype."
And if this sounds like something people say to you a lot, it might help you to feel a LOT better to talk to a doctor about it. Especially if you've been depressed lately!

Anyways, my intention was definitely not to offend, just a bit of input!
xx
edit on 17-4-2013 by astervx because: Spell Check! (It happens, yo)

new topics

top topics

join