It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetryonic Theory: mass-ENERGY-Matter Explained for the First Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Testing Testing. Is this thread closed? Something weird is going on. I cant seem to subscribe or flag it or anything.

*Edit* my error. I was already subscribed. and probably flagged too, that's why they were blacked out for me.

edit on 28-4-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just wondering. If this Tetryonic theory is true, Could we figure out how to convert energy to matter then?

Because if that were the case it would solve a lot of problems around the world and could be used to help create a Dysons Sphere.

Dysons Sphere Wiki

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Yes, 100% efficient Matter to Energy conversions are on the horizon. Tetryonics would call them GEM pinches, or Gravito-Electro-Magnetic Pinches to be more precise. This will replace the current understanding of fusion. The future is looking bright.

TetryonicTheory.com... for more.

i149.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthem0

TetryonicTheory.com... for the latest in Quantum Mechanics. Electro-Dynamics to be released in January.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Tetryonic theory describes how all of the particles in the standard model are composed of one identical particle arranged in different configurations to form all the quarks, bosons and photons etc. Further, the theory shows how these particles give rise to magnetism, voltage, matter and mass. If you have passed high school chemistry and physics, you can understand this. For me this theory is completely satisfying because it is so elegant that I know it is true. Follow and do the paper folding exercises on the particles and You too will have a great epiphany. A nobel prize is due to Kelvin Abraham.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join