It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetryonic Theory: mass-ENERGY-Matter Explained for the First Time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Tetryonics itself has 3 main laws. The first one being that Energy itself is equilateral. The second one is that the law of interaction and all energy in what ever form it is will seek equilibrium. The third law states that once the system is in motion and it's seeking equilibrium, it will continue indefinitely as it cycles through it's various forms backwards and forwards.

What must be stressed and what will be seen as you go further and further into Tetryonics, is that the entire universe and everything in it boils down to just one geometry. As we've discussed that geometry is an equilateral triangle. It is positive and negative charge on either side and as soon as large quanta of those geometries are broken up into separate charges, all they want to do is seek equilibrium. It doesn't matter if it's charge equilibrium or if it's energy equilibrium, they just want to equalize out into the most stable state they can find. In doing so they create all the nuclear interactions we are familiar with along with the large scale interactions such as gravity. They are also responsible for the Familiar Law of opposites attract and similars repel.

Tetryonics101.com to download all source materials and view the videos. ABRAHAM is giving this knowledge away freely to the world.

What's been missing from the Standard Model of physics today, as it's been developed, is a tangible geometry in order to further develop a lot of our math. The current math at the moment relies on Gaussian formulations, where 4[pi] geometries are assumed to be spherical just like planets and stars. What Tetryonics will show and further elaborate on, is that the geometry or the [pi] geometry of energy is in fact equilateral triangles. It's the tessellation or joining together of these equilateral triangles that creates the quantum mechanics that we formulate our math on. It then goes on to create all the large scale Classical interactions of Newton and gravitation.

All the material that we are going through is covered in the Tetryonics PDF's available through the site above and through Google + community page.

Google + Community Page

Now that we know the actual geometry of energy in all it's forms, Humanity can get back on track. This levels the playing field for all.

Tetryonics provides a new value for Planck's Constant as revealed through the precise geometry. 6.62943244e^-34 kg[m^2/s^2]

Tetryonics welcomes you to a new era of understanding. Please take an honest look before you immediately negate the claims of Tetryonics. Breakthroughs take place in an instant and reverberate through all time. I firmly believe that this is what we have all been missing. Thank you ABRAHAM for your gift to humanity.

Let the conversation begin...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by shixta

How many dimensions is this energy in? I'm confused about how it could be triangles, in 3 dimensions.. I'm thinking triangular pyramids..

Other than being confused about that I am very interested.. I'm thinking I'll need to do a lot of research before I can really comment on it.

Makes me think of the Star of David, or the Seal of Solomon..

EDIT: I wrote that before clicking the link by the way.. I'll watch that video and get back to you..
edit on 1/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am interested. Marking thread as needing to read. Children don't allow me reading time during the day. Will be back to comment on material later. S&F for bringing up something I never heard of.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shixta

This is cool, thanks for sharing.

From merely reading your posts, it does appear to be logical.
I don't see any real problems with the theory itself.

The guy's name is really bizarre though. But I won't shoot the messenger so that aspect is meaningless in relation to the physics claims themselves.

I will check your links and further review this information, if I find any issues with it I will ask questions or state my problem. As of now I don't see any real issues here.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shixta

Let the conversation begin...

Well, do you have any more to say?

I'm about an hour into the video, and I don't understand it at all.. It looks like it could work, but that's purely in appearance.

Do you understand it?

Starting to remind me of Zelda though.. You know the "Tri Force" .. 3 Golden equilateral triangles.. Trinity also comes to mind..

But seriously beyond vague references, I've got nothing. Does the theory explain Dark Energy / Dark Matter? I would really like to see that.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Tetryonics states that...

EM mass-Energy is 2D
Matter objects are 3D standing wave geometries.

You can describe Charge as Time in which case
mass-ENERGY is 2 spatial + 1 time

Matter is 3 spatial + 1 time

The vector flux of energy in 2D mass-Energy is like a rotation dimension on the surface of 2D mass-Energies.
Positive is forward time energy flux [Charge] and negaitive the opposite side of the same coin. This shows that negative numbers do actually have a physical reality.

Time in SR & GR is CHARGE in Tetryonics.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm not certain which video you are currently watching but if you're not at the very beginning or referencing the video lectures to the ebooks themselves, then that may explain the difficulty.

I will note that there is a bit of re-wiring of the brain necessary here. What I have been taught in the typical physics class only adds to the confusion because there has never before been a proper definition of mass and how it relates to Matter.

I would recommend starting with T101 on Youtube and I am hopeful that will help you approach this knowledge.

I understand very little, however a number of concepts presented here are easily understood. I've been looking at this for almost 2 months, and I find that I need a lot more time. The scope of Tetryonics is unsurpassed.

Tetryonics Video on Equilateral Energy

ABRAHAM is light years ahead of where we are, so I would encourage you to visit the Google + community as I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Tetryonics just seems to validate a number of things in a very simply, concise, and beautiful way. Something I always knew was possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by shixta

You are a silly one aren't you?

Why would I start in the middle?

Do you actually understand the physics, because you are only seeming to parrot the site?

Don't get me wrong it's a cool idea, but when I say I don't understand something I am not comign from a position of ignorance... I wrote out the physics for every floor of wtc 1,2 and 7...

I just can't see how this new model works.. Neither the guy in the video nor you seem to be able to explain why is time a circle, and why is energy a triangle.. Don't just use words like "it's geometry."

elaborate in your own words.

And when a scorpio tells you they are watching THE video, it means the only one on the page you linked taking up the whole screen..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shixta

If that's his new value for Planck's constant, he got the units wrong.

Also, there's just an awful lot of experimental data from the real world that says its value is known pretty accurately.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I am a little bit off my rocker for sure. I'll give you that.

Many people tend to jump right in, so I was actually surprised that you started with T101 even though it is the only video on that page. The units of Planck's Constant via Tetryonics appears to be, the following. It does look as though I typed it incorrectly as I'm still wrapping my mind around all this.

I will attempt to start at the very foundations and proceed more carefully. Many of your questions will need to go directly to Abraham, however I will mention your questions on the Google + Community page which should help to facilitate the overall conversation.

One of the first discoveries was the notion of square numbers.

Here is a great image showing one of the first steps to re-wiring your brain.

This gives us a new premise of what square numbers actually are.

Any Square number can be represented by a Triangular Geometry. The geometry is paramount to the math. That's why I keep referring to the Geometry. The problem with numbers and only looking at the math is that there has never been any rigid guidelines on what you can do with the math. Now that we have the geometry, it dictates the math and the numbers can actually start making sense again.

A square number can be represented by the addition of successive odd numbers.

1+3=4
1+3+5=9
1+3+5+7=16
1+3+5+7+9=25

The reason all this matters as shown in the pythagorean theorem image is because of the Angles. Adding up four 90 degree angle in a triangle gives you 360 whereas adding the angles of a triangle equals 180 degrees. That's a big difference when you start to get into the meat of Tetryonics.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shixta

I will attempt to start at the very foundations and proceed more carefully. Many of your questions will need to go directly to Abraham, however I will mention your questions on the Google + Community page which should help to facilitate the overall conversation.

Thank You.

One of the first discoveries was the notion of square numbers.

Here is a great image showing one of the first steps to re-wiring your brain.

This gives us a new premise of what square numbers actually are.

Any Square number can be represented by a Triangular Geometry. The geometry is paramount to the math. That's why I keep referring to the Geometry. The problem with numbers and only looking at the math is that there has never been any rigid guidelines on what you can do with the math. Now that we have the geometry, it dictates the math and the numbers can actually start making sense again.

A square number can be represented by the addition of successive odd numbers.

1+3=4
1+3+5=9
1+3+5+7=16
1+3+5+7+9=25

The reason all this matters as shown in the pythagorean theorem image is because of the Angles. Adding up four 90 degree angle in a triangle gives you 360 whereas adding the angles of a triangle equals 180 degrees. That's a big difference when you start to get into the meat of Tetryonics.

Thanks again, that did a lot for me..

You have now given me a renewed energy to search this out..

I'm glad you didn't take my post the wrong way.

I'm liking this. I'm starting to get the basics now..

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm just a seeker. I know Tetryonics is going to be challenged. I'm ready for the heat, but I am really just trying to introduce these concepts to anyone interested in these things. I admit that I do not fully grasp these ideas. Everyone is a beginner where this is concerned. I will continue my pursuit as Tetryonics makes much more sense to me than anything else I've investigated. Everyday brings new glimmers of understanding. For me it's going fairly slow, but for others, it will be much different. The veil has been lifted, and the more I look as deeply into it as possible, the more connections stem from it's foundations.

Concerning your question about time.
===========================

"Time is a circle as it is based on a distance light can radiate to in I sec [for example]
It is the same logic used by Minkowski when he developed light cones etc.

The equilateral energy geometry comes from the need to account for:
Square number energy-momenta quanta per scalar field,
Equal but orthogonal Electric and Magnetic fields and
The vector force of linear momentum

Note: I didn’t invent the geometry it was a serendipitous discovery that explained all these properties and more.
The more I applied it and refined the theory the more it became the only geometry that made sense.

ABRAHAM"
========

I suspect that many will surpass my limited understanding in a short amount of time and I will be the one asking you all my questions.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You are correct. I typed the wrong units.

The unit of Planck's Constant can stand corrected as, kg[m^2/s].

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This is where I must humble myself yet again.

I stand corrected on Planck's Constant yet again. As you can see I'm just a student and as any student does from time to time, we make mistakes.

"Just a couple finer points to correct here:

Planck’s constant is 6.629697947 e-34 kg[m2/s]

All quantised Angular momentum is equilateral [triangular] geometry [A].
mass is defined as equilateral energy per second [E/c2].
Charge is a measure of the quantised Angular momenta per second [A/c2].

There are two charged sides to each Planck's Constant, the Positive charge side and the Negative charge side, hence confirming through the geometry that negative numbers have a physical reality.

The square root of all Energy is LINEAR momenta.

All ideal inductive quantum inductive loops resist changes to their Energy Levels. This explains INERTIAL mass.
All equilateral energy momenta produce square root Force vectors. Otherwise known as the quanta of Force.---ABRAHAM"

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Tetryonics, you should do a peer-reviewed publication about this. Maybe even a "laymans presentation" at TED or similar, much like Garrett Lisi did.

Last time i got excited about some theory was when i found Gabriel Lafreniere's "matter is made out of waves" which have some very similar aspects and concepts as your tetryonics.

Your videos seem quite convincing, but my skills are not good enough to follow all the maths, so i really have no "expert opinion". I will just say that much of it seems to really make sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is the first of many necessary steps to correct a few rather glaring problems in math. Wait until you guys apply this correct interpretation of math to square roots, primes, irrational numbers (solvable pi anyone?), and the orbital resonances of the planets in the solar system. The universe will unfold entirely from that point.

Hope to create a whole new generation of math geeks, but this time with CORRECT rules. None of this running from infinity, adding/redacting infinite regressions of zeros whenever convenient, claiming that dividing by 0 is undefinable for absolutely no reason whatsoever, defining 1 + 1 and 1 - (-1) as being mathematically equal expressions when the ONLY point of intersection in their journeys is the integer 2...which pretty much means they are as unequal as two expressions could possibly be. Just a few corrections like these would make a world of difference in our understanding of this universe and this little thing called life.

I welcome tetryonics as as good a place as any to begin relearning what math actually is...a straight-edged approximation of circular reality (pi, irrational numbers, etc). Everything living is circular, and math can only approximate circularity (pi) from an "undefined" point using defined lines. The concept really isn't that complex, but people have somehow labeled math as "real" somehow, rather than the approximation which our ancestors understood it to be.

But I digress. Awesome thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthem0

I would like to submit to you the Foundations of Mathematics.

This is a really good starting point concerning numbers in general. Would you believe that square number are not square geometries. Square numbers are fully understood by using Triangular Geometries.

Foundations of Math

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We have an ongoing discussion pertaining to Planck's Constant according to TETRYONICS right here.

Planck's Constant Thread Here

Of note is that I posted the wrong value at the beginning, however the author of Tetryonics has jump on board and has spent a considerable amount of time breaking things down one little piece at a time.

edit on 26-1-2013 by shixta because: Just adding a note.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread, it provides an excellent jumping off point for anyone who finds the subject fascinating, as I do.

I have long been looking for something like this that can explain directly the relationships between energy, mass, and matter, and provide some sort of bridge between the realm of "wavicles" and "potentialities" in the quantum realm to the macro world of "solid" bodies, elements, gasses and those things we perceive as reality.

I don't mean to cheapen it with metaphysics or mysticism, but this seems to dovetail quite nicely with the concepts of sacred geometry, which is based on hexagrams (triangles) and spheres. Has there been any discussion of that yet?

Starred and flagged, certainly!
edit on 4/28/13 by without_prejudice because: to add that I starred and flagged the thread

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Of course it's going to be a triangle. We're living in a computer simulation bro! Triangles and polygons have been used for ages to build virtual worlds and characters in virtual worlds in our computer games. With as much processing power as we have today, those triangles and polygons are becoming much smaller, and we're able to render a lot more of them.

There's currently a scientific test happening where scientist are actually trying to find the grid our computer simulation is run on. I bet the smallest piece is going to look like a triangle...
edit on 28-4-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join