It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Iran Look At Africa Iran Is A Diversion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Was having an interesting conversation with a friend of mine who seems to think that the problem with Zimbabwe could lie with the white farmers being forced out of their lands by Mugabe's regime was down to huge mineral deposits beneath the fertile land.. Interesting

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Mali seems to be a very interesting place, speaking of resources:

- africas 3rd biggest gold producer
- tons of uranium
- diamonds
- bauxit
- and just recently huge oil fields discovered in the north

What you should know about Mali

Definetly a place to 'spread democracy', deliver 'humanitarian aid', do some 'nation building' or whatever the actual newspeak is for robbing and raping another underdeveloped country.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No surprise.

Africa the new resource engine to drive economic power and greed!

And ultimately OWG control.

So UK and US will be involved shortly! If not already

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ANDERSON23

I agree. I had opened a thread about the Chinese loaning money to African nations a while ago. I had indicated the same that Iran and ME is a distraction from the real focus (AFRICA). The BRICS have been very active in that continent.
OLD_ATS_THREAD

edit on 23-1-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

It was actually the Algerian Situation that made everything click in my head and it isn't anything new eitherTwo world wars and before that, are we all really to believe WW1 started because someone was shot and WW2 was started because someone had a grudge .......

I try not to watch the news myself lol but it is good to get every aspect on situations no matter how crap they actually are and it is mad to hear the word business mentioned in the same context as War on Terror they really are getting dry on keeping things quiet I was watching the ITV news the other day and A guy being interviewed on there was asked about a more involved presence of the British Armed Forces and it was said by that guy that if the situation with Algeria was to repeat again then we would most likely see the role of the British Change in the region.

Says enough really doesn't it ?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I will reply to others I'm not ignoring anyone I'm just busy at the moment thank you all for your comments and input

top topics

<< 1   >>

join