It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope someone can clear this up - what are these?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
At first I thought you were referring to the smudge on my screen... then I realized there was no way you see that, so I wiped it off. Then I saw what looked to be moths getting blown around in the wind and thought that is what they could be

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It seems like these things are fluttering. The first thing I thought of was insects reflecting sun light. They are flying fast, but it could be because of the camera not being stabilized.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Its Rods

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by I know it all...

Ouite a few of those reporting lately. Usely the appears when big EQ is coming. Get ready for mother of all Eq's Samta fault she 's about ready.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I know it all ....Obviously you don't sorry couldn't resist I will say insects as for you comment about birds tell that to an eagle or a condor or a vulture.

Bar-headed geese have been seen flying as high as 10,175 m (33,383 ft) above sea leve

Bird strikes on planes have happened at 20,00 plus feet.

Still from video

Insect.
edit on 21-1-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Look like seed packets from trees or plants. In oklahoma we have cottonwood.

www.youtube.com...

@:45 in

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Right, i'm going to have one last go at this tonight, and if you all still think its a "cotton bud" i'll accept i'm wrong...

How do i embed stills from the video on here? It is a simple case of pausing the video, taking a screenshot and saving the pic to my computer and pasting the pics in here, or do i have to download something?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Take a screenshot and save the pic to your computer , then click Here to upload the pic to your ATS album , when uploaded click on the picture and copy and paste the code given for posting the pic in thread .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Its not letting me upload, it keeps saying error - do i have to fill out my profile before it will let me upload?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've got adobe reader - is that different from Adobe flash player? why can't i upload?

If someone would be willing to supply me with theie e-mail address (private messgae) i can send these pics over & they can put them on here for me?

All the work is done - i've done all the screenshots & ringed all the bits i want to draw attention too - i just cant put them on here.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The picture needs to be saved as a jpeg format and less than 500kb in size , it probably wouldn't let you upload as the picture isn't a jpeg ... open it in paint and save it as a jpeg .

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've opened it in Paint - I cant see any save as JPEG option

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

F-in hell! There all PNG Images - this is gonna take forever!

I know how to do it now - the only problem is ive got about 60 pictures to upload - i'll upload about 10 tonight, & do it a bit at a time.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I know how to do it now - the only problem is ive got about 60 pictures to upload

Just upload the one you were going to upload or the one that grabs your attention , 60 pics is a bit overkill TBH .
If they're screengrabs of the OP video then there really isn't much point .

edit on 22-1-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have to so people can track the movements & see how fast they move.

Right, uploaded 9 to My ATS - thats all im doing for tonight.... how do i get them on here now?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

They are obviously screenshots of the OP's video - i did the opening post & video...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

upload your pic to imgur.com, they take most formats, even png.
I use it all the time, they embed fine on ATS

Regarding the video, it looks like dandelion fluff. Your looking over a valley, even if you feel only a little bit of wind, I bet there is alot of wind a few foot over the cliff.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Right, thats the 1st two sequences that they are seen in - you can see the times (hopefully) so you can see them for yourselves in the original video

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll log back on 2moro - i have to go downstairs the Mrs is giving me ear-ache.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Your latest photos pretty much confirm its insects, and pollen/seeds. Thanks for clarifying that.
edit on 22-1-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join