It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bigfoot find?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A conservative show turned into a conspiracy show!

The government cover up of bigfoot and all.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was in the middle of watching the dark knight rises when my dad called me laughing saying they're talking about bigfoot on the radio

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

very exciting actually, I'm a believer on the subject after watching some interesting documentary/lecture. The speaker wrapped it in nicely with ancient alien stuff, basically saying that bigfoot = neanderthals, and that either we evovled separately from them or that they ARE the product of primate evolution on Earth and you can speculate on homo-sapiens having some alien intervention stuff.

I like it,.

edit on 20-1-2013 by 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i went outside to walk dog.. he just said that it was a hoax or ?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I didn't hear anything about a confirmed hoax or truth or anything. They moved on from bigfoot to sports with a different host.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
oh i though he said something about 3 wasted hours on the radio meaning like it was a waste because its a hoax.. should i keep listening to this channel them probably or just wait on here for someon to post some more info?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

2nd that and whats his source?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I wouldn't listen to station any longer since they moved on.
I'll keep this thread updated if I hear anything else about it on the Internet

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They've moved on to some scheduled talks. Also I missed his source.
Podcast links:
www.700wlw.com...
www.700wlw.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I missed the show, but I know of Sterling.

Gratis, Ohio is the town closest to a high school he attended. Preble County and this particular part of the county is heavily wooded in areas. I would not be surprised if they mentioned either Lower Gratis Road (known for non-wican witches) or Brubaker Covered Bridge (known for a suicide/ car wreck ghost story) as areas for this capture. Both are heavily wooded, fairly isolated and have a "history of various stories". Another area that would qualify would be "Crybaby Bridge". In other words, the people in the are a superstitious lot and the isolation of the land features only add to the spookiness factor.

On the whole, 99.9% chance that Sterling just made up the story to stir the pot or had a caller that made up the story and he decided to play along to see what kind of reactions he would get. And yes, some of the people on my FB friends list that grew up in the area (as did I) have bought it hook, line and sinker because it was on WLW.

Don't let me make up your mind, but I got to give it a
knowing what I know.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I heard something about twitter,and this is all I could find.

Just in to me, via email to me:
My husband just came home and said he heard a report that they captured a bigfoot in Trumbull county – that it was injured so they were able to retrieve it – according to the report, it is still alive. The authorities are involved and it might not be a hoax this time. He heard the report on 700 AM – we live here in Kentucky – Clark county. I have not seen anything on the news yet.
UPDATE: Now this Bigfoot is said to have been in Ohio, not Kentucky.
“@SlikToys: @CryptoLoren 700 WLW AM Cincinnati is claiming it was captured in Ohio, not Kentucky.” Bigfoot Evidence and Joedy Cook now saying: “We’re currently tuned into 700WLW Cincinnati – The Big One, listening about a possible capture of Bigfoot in Ohio.
Apparent, the Ohio Department of Natural Resources are involved.”
Could this be “Daisy in a Box” hitting the mainstream media?

www.cryptomundo.com...

And in reference to"daisy in a box"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like a hoax.

To add...............

bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...
edit on 20-1-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Glad to see another member from Ohio!
I had been contemplating the possibility of him fabricating the story. Part of me wants bigfoot to be found/proven true, and the other part wants it to never found to save the eerie myth of bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
700WLW Facebook page. www.facebook.com...

Click on the link to see the shares to get an idea of what others around here are saying about it.

Like I said, I didn't hear the show, but WLW might put it out as a podcast.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Posting so I can find this later just in case something comes of it, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Then again, you never know when it will finally be the Real McCoy!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I live in Trumbull county, but have not heard anything about it on the local stations.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
Posting so I can find this later just in case something comes of it, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Then again, you never know when it will finally be the Real McCoy!

Why not just subscribe to this thread instead of adding nothing? Or you could bookmark it. I have been listening to WLW since I first saw this thread. Now have a new appreciation for how bad AM radio is.. these people calling in are total idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

Supposedly it was Preble county but it did sound like Trumbull

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Reason being so I can pick up reading where I left off instead of having to go through the whole thread page by page. I have seen similar threads get up to many pages in length and don't want to have to start all over again. I may not look at this thread for a few days and there's no guarantee I'll remember what page I stopped on.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Any updates? If true you would think it would be covered by at least 1 news site. How did the radio station hear about this? Was it just a random caller? I don't think that's reliable.

Hoax or not it'll be interesting to find out what becomes of this

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunglower
Any updates? If true you would think it would be covered by at least 1 news site. How did the radio station hear about this? Was it just a random caller? I don't think that's reliable.

Hoax or not it'll be interesting to find out what becomes of this

The guy somebody,I think the host before this one ,made it up.
It's a hoax.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join