It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Alert : NASA Deletes Their Links To The UFO Photos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by evictiongnostic
It makes sense actually, NASA has thousands of images in its databases and is constantly posting them online en masse, in many cases probably without much human oversight of the actual content. When something is discovered and starts to make news they do what little they can to censor it.

Do you really think that nobody looks at the photos (specially photos that were scanned) before putting them online?

The company where I work doesn't do that with any image (or text) that is put online, why a government agency with (supposedly) secrets to hide would do that?

Certainly nothing about it screams extra-terrestrial or paranormal.

Or deleted, as the images are still there and have been for a long time.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

everyone here keeps calling it space junk, ok!

but

what is it exactly? please don't say space junk and since when do we take NASA explanations seriously?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
reply to post by ziplock9000

everyone here keeps calling it space junk, ok!

but

what is it exactly? please don't say space junk and since when do we take NASA explanations seriously?

It's possible they do not know. We're not the only nation littering up there.

And I have no reason not to take their explanations seriously, which is definitely NOT the case with anonymous posters on a UFO conspiracy forum.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The government plays a game of disinformation with us time and time again. They want us confused. The fact is there are too many witnesses from the military and pilots who have come forward with their stories and the fact they were told to keep it quiet. These are men with great reputations who served with distinction. If the government admits they don't have control of the skies, it would frighten many people. So they play games with information.
I am not saying these pictures are real or fake. I believe that most UFO sightings are able to be explained, but there are some that can't be. We don't know everything, we though we k we the earth was flat and the center of the universe, but it wasn't. We should remember that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
WOW, i am so happy i have found this site. I have looked through the pics and posts and can honestly say ive not seen anything so proof ridden in my life. I will check back all the time. Keep posting so i can keep looking. Thanks

Audrey

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
what is that thing? i have read responses saying its the "black knight satellite" never heard of that!

ahh space junk that just happens looks like an alien craft
edit on 20-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

I was more curious what PLANET that supposedly is. Maybe if I weren't so lazy I should read all three pages but.....

i know what you mean, looking at those pics it doesn't look like Earth...
edit on 23-1-2013 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
why would they even put them up only to delete them?

why does government and NASA do things like this.. they put up pictures of things or video and then they either delete them or are like no no that is swamp gas or something a weather balloon...

Exactly! Like NASA does not bother to caption the photos of these objects yet they do go in to great detail to describe a photo of a star, moon, planet, quasar, cluster , system ect

Yet they post these random objects and give you a prosaic explanation after the fact, if it is not relevant why would they post the object at all? Then they deep six the photograph after some buzz is making way about the photos to kindle the fire. There is obviously a agenda behind it, game within a game if you ask me they do it so they can discredit the UFO subject until they wear us down enough to stop looking. Now you have to ask yourself why would they do that? After all they are looking for aliens and life right?

Nope , they found ET life and I am not talking about microbes either. They knew before sputnik, perhaps as early as the wright brothers. Whatever the truth is it must be far to much for us to bare, any group that operates so covert and shady as these beings of unknown origin must not be here in our best interest hence NASA is doing it for our own good. However they have indoctrinated and conditioned us to accept these off world beings in many formats without accountability. In the end we are rendered obsolete compared to such technologies. Welcome to the animal farm.
edit on 23-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadDuchess
The government plays a game of disinformation with us time and time again. They want us confused. The fact is there are too many witnesses from the military and pilots who have come forward with their stories and the fact they were told to keep it quiet. These are men with great reputations who served with distinction. If the government admits they don't have control of the skies, it would frighten many people. So they play games with information.
I am not saying these pictures are real or fake. I believe that most UFO sightings are able to be explained, but there are some that can't be. We don't know everything, we though we k we the earth was flat and the center of the universe, but it wasn't. We should remember that.

Just read your post after mine, good to see others have discovered the "game" at play

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
Yet they post these random objects and give you a prosaic explanation after the fact, if it is not relevant why would they post the object at all?

Because they post the photos in sequence?

Then they deep six the photograph after some buzz is making way about the photos to kindle the fire.

They do not, the photos are where they have been all the time, if you want to see them just ask for them (if they are not online at the moment on that temporary location).

There is obviously a agenda behind it, game within a game if you ask me they do it so they can discredit the UFO subject until they wear us down enough to stop looking.

I think some UFO fanatics do a much better job.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armap
I think some UFO fanatics do a much better job.

This is truth, so many crazy people out there who will call anything an Alien or UFO, the government loves those people because they make the whole community look fanatical. It's like these pictures, like I said they may be fake, or space junk or a UFO. We should go into all investigations trying o do everything we can to prove its NOT a UFO. This Is how Mufon handles their investigations. They do this so every possibility is looked at and this also adds credibility to their cause. They know the statistics. Ohh thanks for thumbs up Darth, great minds think alike

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Wow 6 pages in and despite the fact that it was clearly shown that it was Scott C .Waring who lied about these images, NASA still is copping crap.

Pretty pathetic really, a proven liar gets a free pass because he's singing the tune you want to hear.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by audrey565

May i just add. I have seen a UFO in passadena, Texas in 2002 superbowl weekend.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join