It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ImThinking Obama Is Mad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

Originally posted by pavmas

Originally posted by dmsuse

Originally posted by VoidHawk
It's not just the US, its happening all around the world, its all part of THE plan.

When we're all on our knees they'll offer the solution - Credits!!

If you conform you'll be given credits and will be able to swap them for monsanto's frankenstien food. If you wont conform, you wont get credits and will starve.

Well in the Uk we have got it under control' but a lot of hardship is being felt as we stop this debt although it will stiil climb by a couple of billion £s till 2015, but spending has been cut and retirement ages increased,
One of the cuts this week was copper wages for new coppers will have their wage cut by £4000, we are cuuting benefits and aim to save a couple of billion from disabled cuts.

Shutting down hospitals is another move.

But the USA just seems to be spending more and its not billions its trillions.

lol think again... Next to no cuts have been made yet and we are currently over spending by 80 billion per year. Even after all the cuts planned (which have not come into effect yet) we will still be over spending by around 70 billion per year.

I can quantify this for you, because obviously you know nothing.

America is currently overspending over 1 trillion per year which is around 650 billion.. we are overspending around 80 billion.. 80 is 1/8th the of 650..

The UK economy is also around 1/7th the size of America's.

Relatively we are right now overspending just as bad as America is.

So, tell me again how we have it under control?
edit on 19-1-2013 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

The debt owed by each household in the UK is £30,000 occording to the taxpayers alliance, in the USA it is more than double that at $159,000

The Uk has cut family allowance £10 billion from welfare, another £14 billion of welfare cuts stiil to come in including DLA and tax credits for low workers, in addition they have cut pensions for civil servants, cutting policemens wages and are basically shutting down a quarter of NHS hospitals.

They will save that £80 billion a year and will cut and cut till they get the debt down to Zero, M Thartcher did the exact same, but what is different this time is that it is the poor and low paid who are paying more than their fair. share whilst large companies are making huge profits and paying very little in tax.

The USA is about to increase spending with medicare and has not cut back at all and increases spending.

What a load of rubbish.

Please learn your facts before you go bad mouthing Saint Thatcher

What is this figure of £30,000 exactly??? it's nonsense. The income of a government does not come solely from taxpayers, it comes from businesses/corporations too.

The government has not cut family allowance/welfare infact benefits are to be increased 1% next year..
As for civil servants they are way too over paid as it is and lazy. Just look at your local councillors, they would rather sack tons of low paid works in exchange for keeping their bloated wage.

They are not cutting the police wage, they are cutting the wage of new recruits.

Also the NHS budget has been ring-fenced and will not decrease.

How about, instead of bad mouthing the best PM we have ever had. You take time to learn the facts?

The Taxpayers alliance say that our debt is equal to £30,000 for every householder in the UK' Well I don't know if that's true but that's what they have stated and they are in a better position than me to come up with a figure.

The NHS has been ring fenced lol' I think you need to do some research on this on how they are shutting down hospitals that are within budget to bail out fund holders who have millions of pounds worth of debt.

Same money in NHS but less treatments in hospitals less casulty wards and all the cash going into the private sector and PFI accounts

1% rise capped in benefits whilst heating is going up 9% and food 33%.

And here is the cuts to low paid workers.
www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk...

And your comments on Iron bitch' the sooner that old slapper meets her maker the better.

You are all for the Tories and just imagine all that is happening around you is a dream, well its time to wake up.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The national debt of the USA stands at $16.4 Trillion
To let you understand how bad that is, you thought spending was out of control with Bush when it was at $5 Trillion.

Obama is spending like money was going out of fashion, Bush spent like it was going out of fashion but Obama is spending in a month what Bush spent in a year.

I have to ask this question and I'm serious' " Are you sure Obama is American and has your country's best interest at heart, from where I'm standing it looks as though he hates America and is determined to destroy it.
Are you justifying the disaster to the economy Bush was because Obama is worse?5 Trillion? Are you talking about the deficit when Bush took office? Because when Bush left office it's understood that the deficit was in excess of 10 trillion. Funny how you left that little fact out of your little hypothesis.SOURCE Point being is that one disaster doesn't justify another. They're both at fault, and to deny that makes one a political hack. I see no problem with criticizing Obama for the continued escalation of the debt., but recognize the situation for what it is, in that Bush and Obama are one and the same.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The Taxpayers alliance say that our debt is equal to £30,000 for every householder in the UK' Well I don't know if that's true but that's what they have stated and they are in a better position than me to come up with a figure.

The NHS has been ring fenced lol' I think you need to do some research on this on how they are shutting down hospitals that are within budget to bail out fund holders who have millions of pounds worth of debt.

Same money in NHS but less treatments in hospitals less casulty wards and all the cash going into the private sector and PFI accounts

And your comments on Iron bitch' the sooner that old slapper meets her maker the better.

You are all for the Tories and just imagine all that is happening around you is a dream, well its time to wake up.

All you have said is rubbish, just beggars wanting handouts. The Labour years are over, Labour filth and the filth like you that voted for them got us into this mess, because of you, hard times are to come.

Before Labour we never got all these silly handouts and I fail to see why I should pay for some lazy "slapper" to sit on her arse all day bringing up some brat that will turn out to be a thug.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

The national debt of the USA stands at $16.4 Trillion
To let you understand how bad that is, you thought spending was out of control with Bush when it was at $5 Trillion.

Obama is spending like money was going out of fashion, Bush spent like it was going out of fashion but Obama is spending in a month what Bush spent in a year.

I have to ask this question and I'm serious' " Are you sure Obama is American and has your country's best interest at heart, from where I'm standing it looks as though he hates America and is determined to destroy it.
Are you justifying the disaster to the economy Bush was because Obama is worse?5 Trillion? Are you talking about the deficit when Bush took office? Because when Bush left office it's understood that the deficit was in excess of 10 trillion. Funny how you left that little fact out of your little hypothesis.SOURCE Point being is that one disaster doesn't justify another. They're both at fault, and to deny that makes one a political hack. I see no problem with criticizing Obama for the continued escalation of the debt., but recognize the situation for what it is, in that Bush and Obama are one and the same.

Oh I agree with your post; Bush spent money and started the mess ( well clinton before him as well)
But this Obama was promising to cut this spending and get the economy under control, granted he came into office at the worse possible time.

But he is spending more than any president before him and has no plan to stop.
Your next president might not spend as much because no one will lend you any more money.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Shutting down hospitals is another move.

But the USA just seems to be spending more and its not billions its trillions.

lol think again... Next to no cuts have been made yet and we are currently over spending by 80 billion per year. Even after all the cuts planned (which have not come into effect yet) we will still be over spending by around 70 billion per year.

I can quantify this for you, because obviously you know nothing.

America is currently overspending over 1 trillion per year which is around 650 billion.. we are overspending around 80 billion.. 80 is 1/8th the of 650..

The UK economy is also around 1/7th the size of America's.

Relatively we are right now overspending just as bad as America is.

So, tell me again how we have it under control?

The debt owed by each household in the UK is £30,000 occording to the taxpayers alliance, in the USA it is more than double that at $159,000

The Uk has cut family allowance £10 billion from welfare, another £14 billion of welfare cuts stiil to come in including DLA and tax credits for low workers, in addition they have cut pensions for civil servants, cutting policemens wages and are basically shutting down a quarter of NHS hospitals.

They will save that £80 billion a year and will cut and cut till they get the debt down to Zero, M Thartcher did the exact same, but what is different this time is that it is the poor and low paid who are paying more than their fair. share whilst large companies are making huge profits and paying very little in tax.

The USA is about to increase spending with medicare and has not cut back at all and increases spending.

What a load of rubbish.

Please learn your facts before you go bad mouthing Saint Thatcher

What is this figure of £30,000 exactly??? it's nonsense. The income of a government does not come solely from taxpayers, it comes from businesses/corporations too.

The government has not cut family allowance/welfare infact benefits are to be increased 1% next year..
As for civil servants they are way too over paid as it is and lazy. Just look at your local councillors, they would rather sack tons of low paid works in exchange for keeping their bloated wage.

They are not cutting the police wage, they are cutting the wage of new recruits.

Also the NHS budget has been ring-fenced and will not decrease.

How about, instead of bad mouthing the best PM we have ever had. You take time to learn the facts?

All you have said is rubbish, just beggars wanting handouts. The Labour years are over, Labour filth and the filth like you that voted for them got us into this mess, because of you, hard times are to come.

Before Labour we never got all these silly handouts and I fail to see why I should pay for some lazy "slapper" to sit on her arse all day bringing up some brat that will turn out to be a thug.
edit on 19-1-2013

Benefits rose under Maggie T Government more than any other Government before hers and after hers including labour.

The problem is no the woman staying at home looking after her child, is is the slave wages that companies pay. How can it be right to may £3 billion a year profit and not pay a living wage that your employees need to claim benefits paid for by other tax payers..
So we have taxpayers on half decent wages paying the wages of employees making Billions a year in profit.

Thats you problem there' large companies are the biggest group to benefit from the welfare purse, but your hatred of the less well of is blinding you to the facts.

I have never voted Labour in my life, but you insults to people less off are mind boggling' these people have not got a voice.

I know you type you ignore facts, I can tell you now the UK is covered in snow but you look out your window and think its sunny.

here is a post from you on the 8th Jan
We have not had a winter yet in the UK, which is unusual, I have rarel extra DIV

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obsrvr
He's not mad. He's racist. He's destroying what the white man built.

There's also 36% of the population that think he's a closet Muslim.
So in that respect, he could be trying to destroy our country from within.
[Just playing devils advocate....]

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

He's no Christian.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

He's no Christian.

Ah now, he did spend 20+ yrs. with the inspiring Rev.Wright.....[sarcasm]

I voted for him in 2008 but not this time. Too much controversy/mystery surrounding him for one thing.
Terrible leadership for the other thing.....
He is the epitome of a narcissist.

edit on 20-1-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
First mistake you made was mentioning it was Obamas fault. Ya see, Obamalovers dont accept anything he does wrong, they blame it on ANYONE else. Obama trolls blame EVERYTHING on everyone else. Obama is NEVER to blame.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Obsrvr

That must be why he excommunicated himself from that radical christian preacher when he first got elected, because he is a muslim...Id actually rather him be a muslim than a christian, I dont remember muslims killing millions of people in history.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hello Obsrvr,

He's no Christian.

Well, dictator hussein soetoro defiled his own religion, Islam by bowing down to man instead of only to Allah. Likewise he disrespected King Abdullah by disrespecting Islam right to his face, and bowing to him, instead of conveying the usual man to man Muslim greeting, or simply shaking hands.

This is what the obama-zombies want, this is what they get.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Look at the picture. That's an obeisant gesture.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by pavmas

I am sure the President of the United States has our nations country in his best interest.

Fair enough Mrs Obama' I did not mean to insult your husband.

LOL WUH ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join