It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum generator free energy generators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I found this site that sells what appear to be free energy generators, is there any scientific way this is possible? My friend thinks this is legit but I'm skeptical, I don't buy it. This site is eco-energy technologies.com

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

IDK, but this seems odd from their description...

This unit can provide power for several years.

Several years? is that all?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
only info I can see on their site is this

The Quantum Generator is the World’s first gas-free self-recharging generator. This technology has been extensively tested and utilized for many years without any reported failures. The Quantum Generator does not rely on gasoline so it is safe for indoor use. The unit is silent, portable and starts automatically or with one touch of a button. It requires a quick one-time installation. No maintenance or permits and arrives fully assembled and ready to work. The Quantum Generator provides 120Volts at an array of Watts of standard electricity that can be used to power all types of appliances and electrical equipment. This unit can provide power for several years. The Quantum Generator recharges itself 100% Clean Energy. Keep it Green with a Quantum Generator.

If your friend does get one make sure you come back and report, but I call snake oil on this.

Anyone else notice the T-Virus vials pictures from Resident Evil? I dont get why they would show that.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0nZ

Anyone else notice the T-Virus vials pictures from Resident Evil? I dont get why they would show that.

I noticed that as well. Also all their pictures of their supposedly electric engines are of gas engines. And the hover boards with a pic from Back to the Future kind of screams farce.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

This is fantasy and it doesn't even tell us what exactly is going on.

Hey...I got this box loaded with old pinball parts that if you push a button will heat your home for two years!

Just 98 EASY PAYMENTS of $10 plus $5800 Shipping and Handling. LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Since the site also sells "Adrenaline Engines" that produce almost 4 billion horsepower; and "Chaos Hoverboards" straight out of Back to the Future...I'd take a wild guess and say No, it's not legit.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You can often tell how legit a product is by the effort they put into the design of their website. In this case the level of effort is -1.

If this is real I'll eat a kitten.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
He has 3 videos on YT.

Check out these specs on his engines!

M1206
R.P.M. 12,600,000,000
H.P. 5,754,763,636
Torque 144,000 ft-lbs

12 Cyl.

Now that's what I call some serious power. I wonder what materials can handle this much energy, if any exist...

You should go through his whole website. He has a vehicle that flies with a ceiling altitude of infinity and can dive into the water with just a flip of a switch! amazing...

On a side note-
Just for grins, do we have any 'numbers' people out there? His specs for his engines, for some reason to me, look like there's some common denominator or something. I'd get my fingers and toes all twisted up if I tried to find it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
You can often tell how legit a product is by the effort they put into the design of their website. In this case the level of effort is -1.

If this is real I'll eat a kitten.

My thought was this was actually some kind of website design project/ portfolio for an art student or not particularly talented freelancer. The use of 'quantum' suggests someone more familiar with movies than particle physics,

No real technology is pitched as far as I can see.

top topics

join