It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y'all come to Texas, state official tells New York gun owners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I would think that we would want to treat things like canada does, to come here you need to have skills that are needed/wanted, some money already (canada required $10k) So you aren't poor. Of course we would have our own money I would suppose so if you had US dollars then that would do you no good so maybe gold is we are on the gold standard IDK how we would do money here.

We don't just want anybody we want people who agree with our rules and laws and are for the constitution not people who are going to come here and then try to change things to be like the US is now.

I am not sure we need to export anything I think we cut off all exportation from texas and keep everything for ourselves and make everything we need in house other then some things that might get imported from china like ipads and computers. But food and clothing and things there should be no reason we would need to go outside of TX for any of those things we can make new factories and make them all hear, grow the crops here to make the clothes, ect.

I think that every state should be more independent and produce everything that each state needs for it self and only rely on certain things to come from other places like states that don't have oil. It makes no sense the way we do things now.. Also every new building should have a 0 emissions if you can't build it to 0 emissions then sorry you cant build it. sure it costs more upfront but that doesn't matter, build things to last like we use to and build it green like we are suppose to.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
I am not sure we need to export anything I think we cut off all exportation from texas and keep everything for ourselves and make everything we need in house other then some things that might get imported from china like ipads and computers.

Completely contradictory - you can't have imports without exports. Exports are your moneymaker, imports are your luxury.

The point I was making is that medical sciences are always in demand, everywhere, and if you can't do medical sciences, your people will fall like flies.

(Sorry, I know I sound like a #, too pissed to re-write it though - no offence intended.)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
How would Texas protect its borders? If Texas seceded, it would need its own army, and how would it eject the US Military? Remember, you got Ft Hood, Ft Bliss, Ft Sam Houston, and the joint base there as well as Lackland AFB

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

really big fence! 200k volts 500ft tall and like 8ft solid? lmao idk

top topics

<< 1   >>

join