It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All You Gun Control Fanatics…..It’s Called Common Sense! (Video).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How To Stop Mass Shootings

No matter what logic I try put forth to all you gun control folk, I find it quite irritating that most of you just don’t get it! I came across this video today that lays it out in a way you might be able to understand. But it’s usually in the end, you all stick to your guns (wow, how ironic that sounds) and will never look at anyone else’s opinion on the matter.

It’s like politics. If you are a democrat or a liberal, you will always go with the flow on what every other democrat or liberal believes. God forbid, that for once in your life, you have to think on your own, and come up with your own opinion and/or conclusion. Republicans/conservatives do the same as well, but when it comes to the issue of guns, I am going to have to go with the right on this one.

The facts are the facts. If the liberal media or Obama says there needs to be gun control, than their best be gun control.

Whatever had to individual thought? Just because someone says it’s the right thing to do, doesn’t necessarily make it right. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself…”Am I a person who can think on my own, or am I just another sheeple waiting for someone to take my hand and walk me thru life?

You do have a choice. Are you making the right one?

~Propulsion

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

No, its called incremental-ism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit*

Just an FYI, the thread title is a bit misleading. The video makes arguments against gun control.

edit on 18-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Totally misunderstood your post. sorry.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Ireminisce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

And what exactly is your individual opinion? Oh, you're standing up for a law? Government shill, you are. Your blame game doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
common sence is an oxy moron.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Posted several times, including here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join