It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's New Found Love of Democratic Party Grows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Allow me to play "Republican Stratergist" for a minute and only quote part of what Bush is saying on the stump these days...

The Democratic Party has a great tradition of leading this country with strength and conviction in times of war. ~George W. Bush (today)

SO VOTE KERRY!

But the newly metro-sexual President says much more actually...

In Republican Areas (with Zell on Earth):
Remarks by the President at Victory 2004 Rally
Lancaster Airport
Lititz, Pennsylvania
11:12 A.M. EDT

Listen, before I want to say something, I'm traveling with a guest and a friend who represents thousands of people all across this country who are affiliated with the Democrat Party.

In fact, I believe my opponent is running away from some of the great traditions of the Democrat Party.

The Democrat Party has also a great tradition of defending the defenseless.

If you're a Democrat, and your dreams and goals are not found in the far left wing of the Democrat Party, I'd be honored to have your vote.

In swing areas:
REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AT VICTORY 2004 RALLY
Youngstown Warren Regional Airport
Vienna, Ohio
2:16 P.M. EDT

...In fact, I believe my opponent is running away from some of the great traditions of the Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party has a great tradition of leading this country with strength and conviction in times of war.

The Democratic party has a tradition for support of our public schools. I think about Lyndon Johnson and Hubert Humphrey, who always stood up for the right of the poor and minority children to get the best education America could offer.

On the issue of protecting marriage, the Senator from Massachusetts is outside the mainstream of America, and outside the mainstream of the Democratic Party.

I remember the strong conscience of the late Democratic Governor of Pennsylvania, Robert Casey, who once said that when he looked to an unborn child, the real issue is not when life begins, but when love begins.

If you are a Democrat and your dreams and goals are not found on the far left wing of the Democratic Party, I'd be honored to have your vote.

See the difference?

But one message to Democrats has remained constant the past four years no matter what Bush tells America's Democrats today as he humbles himself for their vote...

Yes, I will run that picture into the ground and up George Bush's...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
run it up Bush's

?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is this what we can expect two days before the election?

"Liberals have made this country strong.
John Kerry has strayed away from the liberal philosophy."

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
any chance this can just be chalked (s/p?) to a last minute effort to sway some voters. you know, make it look like he's open to either philosophy by saying the dems aren't all that bad? it's a basic psych thing.

new topics

top topics

join