It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cracking noise when turn off electrical things.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In last couple years, really dont know how long. ..

In my room is:
- personal computer
-television
-tablet pc
-lightbulb
-wooden closet
-sleepin bed
-working table
-2 working office chairs

and story begins,
at night i go to sleep,
time when does not matter, it matter there is no sunlight outside, and sky is black,
every night when i turnoff pc,and tv, it starts some cracking noise, first at tv and working table, then right at closet,
then at window, then at bed, kinda like that. And when i turn on a tv it stops. And when trn off it begins, and with tablet pc same thing too.
Then when al is completly turned off, and cracking noise is around, then i feel something sit on my bed near me, i actually feel pressure. Sometime nap on bed. I never look, or when turning slowly to look, it disapears.

Sometimes i feel it, and i say it good night. Or go Away. Or dont bother me u scaring me. And it go away for couple days.

Sometimes when i waiting awake not to sleep, and in some point when im half at sleep but aware, i hear whispers, see faces, some things im sure i see but when try to comprehend and realise i see it whatever dissapears.

Two nights before, i go to sleep, and woken in morning, half awake u know a moment when u open eyes unaware of new day.
And then in my bed i see a dont know who. But i see some body sleepin and head is clear as this font u read, well head is with body ofcourse, i lookin that face how sleep on my favorite pillow and i on old one. And im lookin like couple secs, and when i start to move my head it dissapears back away like wind in some movie.

wtf any thoughs?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can explain the TV but i cannot really explain the the rest.

But my old tv used to do this. It is due to the heat of the TV ever so slightly expanding components and as its turned off and these components cool they slightly contract making a sort of crackling snapping sound.

As for the rest i have no valid explanation but sure sounds weird.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Valid explanation would be an older house with older wiring.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theone88

House is new. Well.. My father build it and cousins near 30 years ago. No one is living in it except us. No one is living in this are. this is kinda new neighbohood.

as for tv, yes i know ow that, that was doing before our familly old 20 years tv.
This is new tv lcd. Also in last few week i sleep with open window and does not heat my room, so tv is at couple degrees above zero. Nomatter what temperature is, or day in year. Same sheyt is happening. And its not interesting anymore.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos
reply to post by theone88

House is new. Well.. My father build it and cousins near 30 years ago. No one is living in it except us. No one is living in this are. this is kinda new neighbohood.

as for tv, yes i know ow that, that was doing before our familly old 20 years tv.
This is new tv lcd. Also in last few week i sleep with open window and does not heat my room, so tv is at couple degrees above zero. Nomatter what temperature is, or day in year. Same sheyt is happening. And its not interesting anymore.

My tv does that too and its a new lcd.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ahh my tv that done that was a fat back but my new LED has never done it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Get a licensed electrician to come and look at the wiring. Sounds like you have some shorts or arcing going on in your walls and it might get dangerous for you (shocks and/or fire). Even though it's a fairly new house you could still have issues. Be safe.
edit on 17-1-2013 by RedShirt73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Its not about tv. Maybe to buy projector. Then it will stop. Maybe thing wants that hahahah.
This is happenig with tv, or without tv, wit pc or without pc in room. i haved various tv shapes sorts and sizes. And anomaly is same. With it or without it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Wiring is fine. This floor where im i, is setuped 6-7yrs ago.
Its not about room, sometime im sure it follow me. For example this christmas, i was sleepin in room at ground where is livingroom and kitchen, where is christmas tree. and when i turn off all lights and xmas tree then same sheyt starts again.

Or did i mentined, how someone is opening my closet during night a few inc, or couple milimeters every night. I lock house, and room wher i sleep, and always sleep on same side of bed. And i do not moonwalking or whatever.

If is that some entity or ghost or angel or wahtever, let damn thing say what it wants ang o, far as im concern it can freelly take my clothes, tshirts, suits, belts and brand new lcd tc and go away, i will not say a thing. Just it is time to thing go away and i got some nice night sleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wwwchronos

the cracking noise is normal, my playstation does that, as well as the wooden table the ps3 and Tv are on, they heat up while in use, the cracking noise is normal.

The rest... dunno, could be something, could be you fooling yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

To be correct, i dont know difference between lcd and led or whatever kind.
I se fat ones and thin ones and resolution

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes. Im hoping im foolin myself and im total idiot. I will be pleasurdd and fine with that.
But i know its not that. Well..im sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Very entertaining! You're funny wwwchronos.

My first thought was static electricity. But nah, i dunno.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

as for now it looks its about a iritating homeless ghost with manners who like to sleep on my favorite pillow.
I go watch my favorite tv show. We read we later.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It sounds like the TV is acting like a large capacitor and discharging its engery through a number of circuit elements which you listed. The house is a ground pointing so all enerby is discharging to ground. Basically turning off the TV lowers the energy level of the house and its occupants.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If it's very dry where you live it could just be static electricity. This reminds me of the thread someone started about hearing noises at night time which I chalked up to in my building - as regular building noises. It could be because there are so many electrical devices or something faulty in the wiring - but who knows!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
get a electromagnetic detector, an RF detector, a full spectrum camera and investigate, this sounds like a case of energy sensitivity.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I dont know whar exactly that is, where to find, neither i have time for that.
Firstly i will remove a tv and pc tonight. Then will see. And all electrical things. Except tabletpc, i like to read before sleep.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

It sounds like the TV is acting like a large capacitor and discharging its engery through a number of circuit elements which you listed. The house is a ground pointing so all enerby is discharging to ground. Basically turning off the TV lowers the energy level of the house and its occupants.

this have some logical sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos
Sometimes when i waiting awake not to sleep, and in some point when im half at sleep but aware, i hear whispers, see faces, some things im sure i see but when try to comprehend and realise i see it whatever dissapears.

Two nights before, i go to sleep, and woken in morning, half awake u know a moment when u open eyes unaware of new day.
And then in my bed i see a dont know who. But i see some body sleepin and head is clear as this font u read, well head is with body ofcourse, i lookin that face how sleep on my favorite pillow and i on old one. And im lookin like couple secs, and when i start to move my head it dissapears back away like wind in some movie.

wtf any thoughs?

Everyone is trying to explain the crackling, so I am going to take on this other bit.

The state of the brain that exists between sleep and awake is called the hypnogogic state. Many faces and images can be seen while maintaining this mental state.

With that in mind, I would see how long the figure remains. If it is a result of the hypnogogic state, it will fade on its own without you even moving a muscle.

More often than not, hypnogogia will present itself upon opening your eyes to see a face looking back at you. Many times the face is not recognizable. The lips and jaw usually move as if someone is talking to you, but you hear no sound. It may even appear as a full body at the end of the bed.

Hypnogogia is not specifically linked to images, but may also result in scents, voices, sounds, the sensation of something touching you or someone sitting on the bed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join