It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake WARNING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Thank you for the link, BP.

I have bookmarked this. I used to have about 200 bookmarks, but lost all of them when I re-installed Google a few months ago. This was one I had lost. Good to get it back!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by sled735

wow i just read your thread and was amazed at what you have posted. last night i was given/received a message concerning earthquakes. i also posted this in my dreams thread i have.

Just to fill you in i am clairaudient. (Clear Audio/Hearing) To perceive sounds or words from sources broadcasting from a spiritual or ethereal realms.

... A woman's voice she said quite clearly "echo 35 effectively launched" she sounded professional, like what you would hear a DoD radio operator talk.

I then got an image in my mind, it was of sailors in white, some were wearing their white dress uniforms, you know the white hat jacket and pants, they were standing on the side of a ship, they were either saluting or they had there hands up as to shade to the sun, they were all facing out away from the ship.

The next thing i picked up on was " boys to the south in the morning, earthquake".

What the hell does that mean? did the voice i picked up on mean boys or buoys?. So that's my strange night and oh my gosh what a mind boggling night i had .

Love and harmony

Very interesting!

Sorry, I have no idea what that means, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPhoenix
HAARP Status put out an earthquake warning two or three days ago for the west coast. The reading keeps climbing. It's about a 9 1/2 out of 10 right now on their scale. They got the same reading days ahead of Sandy.

www.haarpstatus.com...

The readings are climbing on the east coast as well. Also read this ... Thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at the south end of Pawleys Island Tuesday afternoon.

www.wltx.com...

haarpstatus is bunk. Do a search, it's been beaten to death in the debunk department.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Jessica talks about activity "around" Australia after the 5.0 mark in the video above. She hit the the nail on the head with that one!

Here is a thread about the earthquakes around Australia that happened last night...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by sled735

wow i just read your thread and was amazed at what you have posted. last night i was given/received a message concerning earthquakes. i also posted this in my dreams thread i have.

boys to the south in the morning, earthquake".

What the hell does that mean? did the voice i picked up on mean boys or buoys?. So that's my strange night and oh my gosh what a mind boggling night i had .

Love and harmony

Well..... NOW, I think I can say the voice meant buoys. The earthquakes in Santa Cruz WERE in the morning (at least in the U.S. time zone), and in the southern hemisphere!

WOW!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've been wobbly since yesterday afternoon. It seems like I am standing on a boat making up for the movement created by the water. It's a weird feeling I get sometimes but it usually doesn't last this long. I usually notice that when I get this feeling there are more earthquakes. To say it is a predictor would be wrong, it is just a feeling I get possibly from some fluctuation in the magnetic field.. I also do not get this feeling till after the quake occurs so this is a worthless thing. I automatically look at the USGS site when I have this feeling and find a quake that caused it. The quake seems to have to have happened within a swath of longetude around the globe from where I am with a smaller closer one equal to a farther bigger one. I cannot sense anything outside of this range very well that I know of. I live in a spot where the compass often spins around in circles, I think that has something to do with this feeling.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Jessica talks about activity "around" Australia after the 5.0 mark in the video above. She hit the the nail on the head with that one!

Again, rather vague.
The earthquake you refer to was about 2000 km away from Australia, so to describe it as such is the same as describing an earthquake in San Francisco as "around Nebraska".

And anyway, given the Pacific "ring of fire" does a loop around the top half of Australia, one could at any time make such a "around Australia" prediction and get it right.

I'll do it myself: A big earthquake "around Australia" in early March.

Edit - rewatching the video she's specifically describing the prediction (at 6:15) as being one of a tsunami for Australia.
Didnt happen.

edit on 6-2-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

February 6, 2013
Prediction Validation- Snow/Storm for NortheastIn the latest video I made I mentioned things like the earthquakes around Australia that would cause the tsunami as well as many, many other things.
One of the things I mentioned was how I saw a storm that would come across the US from the west moving east and that is what we are currently waiting to get hit with here on Friday- snow. Up to a foot. They call it “energy” and “energy comes together” as they showed another bigger energy system off the coast of Washington state that will probably move across too.
www.weather.com... Categories: Predictions & Validations | Permalink. February 6, 2013 Energy Shift last night/overnight- Prediction Validation Tsunami Warning Australia Last night there was a large 8.0 earthquake in the Solomon Islands/Santa Cruz Islands that sparked a tsunami warning for Australia (Prediction validation).
Looking at the USGS significant earthquake feed I am seeing that they have been getting a lot of activity, not just the 8.0 and some other countries are getting hit too all within the same time frame. This morning while lying in bed around 6am I heard “closing door and another opening” “end of phase”. I also heard this morning after the news of the 8.0: heard- “watch the pattern” for Santa Cruz. (what I would see that as is that maybe Cali will experience something similar?) The energy shift started last night and I felt it with some anxiety as it shifted into another horrible level of energy. Keep expecting things to pick up as we continue on in this energy. Stay safe, stay prepared.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah i was fearing that, though its not very useful picking up on things when you cant save lives.

ive also been thinking whats Echo 35, is it a satellite? a bomb?, sonar weapon?. and was it launched from the navy or was the navy image i was shown that of a respectful memorial service?

so many questions and not enough information received

its not helping anyone, we cant yell out quick evacuate the southern half of the world or humans, animals and plants will die

If only there was a better way of receiving more information, more accurate clearer information.

Edit... to add this vid i just found, it may be informative.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 6/2/13 by Whateva69 because: vid

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Oh, Dear! You may be on to something here!
That video does seem to go along with what you were shown!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well the buoys are defiantly going crazy in the south now.

National data Buoy Center

and more quakes

Live Earthquakes

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by sled735

Before you label her a fake, go to her website and see all her past predictions that have come true.

Can you save us some trouble and list a couple... or one?

If I were her, I'd take Storm to the vet rather than predicting an earthquake... Poor doggie.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

Source:jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

February 9, 2013
Prediction Confirmation- Blizzard for Northeast, Storm coming from west, storm coming from south of east coast, thundersnow and more Here are some prediction confirmations for the past 24 hours: Blizzard for Northeast Storm(s) that would come from the west coast- east and cause a problem Large storm that would come from the south (near FL) and work its way up the coast to us again (only the 2 converged) 7.0 around Australia again, Solomon Islands Region Active “firework” affect around ring of fire with earthquakes (currently around Solomon Islands and New Zealand) 7.0 Columbia Categories: Predictions & Validations | Permalink.

There you go, Zarniwoop

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join