Earthquake WARNING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For those who follow Jessica, here is her prediction posted today...

Source: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

Earthquake warning! East Coast and West Coast Posted on January 16, 2013 Our dog Storm has been having an extremely high anxious day, which is very uncharacteristic of her. She has been crying, pacing around the house, breathing heavy, and panting off and on all day and looking for comfort. Every time I tap into her and her anxiety, all I can see is shaking and trembling of the house and everything in it and around it. Being outside is probably the safest bet around here but we will just play it by ear. Whether this is indicative of an earthquake here in the Northeast/East Coast/East Canada or one for the entire Western Coast of the USA and Canada. Actually, it could be both- who knows. But I am on high alert right now and I can honestly say that Storm isn’t alone because anxiety feelings have been building for days. Keep seeing the numbers 6 and 7 around it. See 5 is a lower number but no much less than that. Feels bigger.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I am highly skeptical.

This lady warns of a possible earthquake along what?, about ten thousand miles of coastline? Because her dog is acting "weird"?

We have seen hundreds of these alleged psychics make youtube earthquake predictions. I can't think of even one who was accurate.

Edit:

Really? As things are happening she references dreams she allegedly had "a while ago" as confirmation. With no links or evidence that she posted anything about these "dreams" before hand.

But hey, if it's your thing, I'll leave you to it.
edit on 16-1-2013 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
For those who follow Jessica...

Just spent a few minutes looking over her blog and what she's predicted in previous years.
She's full of
- doomsday earthquake and tsunami predictions that never happen.
- vague predictions like "earthquake in California" that are too general.

Just like all prophets, really.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Before you label her a fake, go to her website and see all her past predictions that have come true.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by sled735
For those who follow Jessica...

Just spent a few minutes looking over her blog and what she's predicted in previous years.
She's full of
- doomsday earthquake and tsunami predictions that never happen.
- vague predictions like "earthquake in California" that are too general.

Just like all prophets, really.

She was spot on with hurricane Sandy, and many more previously.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Before you label her a fake, go to her website and see all her past predictions that have come true.

Can you save us some trouble and list a couple... or one?

If I were her, I'd take Storm to the vet rather than predicting an earthquake... Poor doggie.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I would say west coast is the winner of this upcoming quake. Just look at the quake map recently.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

And it doesn't help that we are over due for a big one here

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

wow i just read your thread and was amazed at what you have posted. last night i was given/received a message concerning earthquakes. i also posted this in my dreams thread i have.

Just to fill you in i am clairaudient. (Clear Audio/Hearing) To perceive sounds or words from sources broadcasting from a spiritual or ethereal realms.

... A woman's voice she said quite clearly "echo 35 effectively launched" she sounded professional, like what you would hear a DoD radio operator talk.

I then got an image in my mind, it was of sailors in white, some were wearing their white dress uniforms, you know the white hat jacket and pants, they were standing on the side of a ship, they were either saluting or they had there hands up as to shade to the sun, they were all facing out away from the ship.

The next thing i picked up on was " boys to the south in the morning, earthquake".

What the hell does that mean? did the voice i picked up on mean boys or buoys?. So that's my strange night and oh my gosh what a mind boggling night i had .

Love and harmony

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I could make these same claims, carefully choosing my words, and making a youtube video that makes me sound prophetic. I'm sure to hit on one of them eventually, especially if I'm willing to take the time to come up with a lot of different elaborate "predictions".

Then, I'll make a website for myself claiming that I predicted this and that, because lets face it...no ones goign to know whether or not I actually predicted something or not. I can totally say that I did though, and put it on a page for people to read...and no one will know any better.

A little bit of advice I would give her....Feed your dog, and take it outside for a bathroom break.

Just for everyone at ATS I predict some earthquakes all under and/or around 5.5 in Alaska, Southern California, and in Eastern Europe. Let's say this all happens sometime between now, and tomorrow at this time.

Did I hit the nail on the head?
edit on 16-1-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just looked....I'm not seeing a great deal of "validated predictions" as she call them.....but she certainly is addicted to predicting!

As for this prediction, her dogs edgy and she's seeing the numbers 5,6 and 7
couple that with a youtube channel with comments disabled and loaded with adsense......... smacks to me as a bit of a chancer.
edit on 16/1/2013 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
She seems to be predicting everything happening everywhere and being accurate accordingly.

Second line...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
She predicted (after Sandy) a benefit concert for victims of a natural disaster.

11/03/12: Posted about a benefit, live, with music, to help victims of either an attack or natural disaster.

She also predicted Obama's victory

11/07/12 USA Elections 2012: President Obama to win 2012 Election (Validated- Obama wins second term)

Scary accurate!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Here's some of her other "predictions"

10/30/12: I saw “snow” and tweeted it with the hurricane information, this time yesterday. Now, I am well aware that there was some snow producing storms around but I saw “snow” anyway in my mind’s eye.

“shooting” “taliban”

Central California earthquake:

Winter 2012-2013 will produce around 7-13 feet of snow in the Northeast. Right now it feels more like 10-12 but it varies by day. (Partially validated as Iceland got a storm that produced 7-11 feet of snow.)

Prepare now for the Christmas season 2012

Eastern Texas will see a hurricane this year/tropical storm this season

The above are a small selection of her 2012 predictions....I'm loving the "prepare for Christmas" one and the 11 foot of snow that she predicted for the North East that actually fell on Iceland, yet she still claims it as a "partial" hit!

There's not a lot she hasn't predicted really.....but she's no Nostradamus!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a 5,6,7? in earthquake terms thats a pretty big margin plus the fact east or west coast.....i,m from scotland but don,t these smaller 5 quakes happen quite regular?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this, Sled.

I had a dream about meteors falling from the sky. It seemed sooooo real.

I won't call anyone a fake. Predictions made in the Bible 2000 years ago are yet to be fulfilled, but they appear to be starting now. I don't think a timeline can be put on predictions due to the timelines being able to be manipulated.

I hope she is wrong!

Good thread. S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
HAARP Status put out an earthquake warning two or three days ago for the west coast. The reading keeps climbing. It's about a 9 1/2 out of 10 right now on their scale. They got the same reading days ahead of Sandy.

www.haarpstatus.com...

The readings are climbing on the east coast as well. Also read this ... Thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at the south end of Pawleys Island Tuesday afternoon.

www.wltx.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So far a few minutes ago

Thursday January 17 2013, 02:14:54 UTC Greater Los Angeles area, California 1.5
Thursday January 17 2013, 02:14:54 UTC Greater Los Angeles area, California 1.5
Thursday January 17 2013, 02:10:02 UTC Greater Los Angeles area, California 3.1
Thursday January 17 2013, 01:47:36 UTC Greater Los Angeles area, California 1.9

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
She predicted (after Sandy) a benefit concert for victims of a natural disaster.

11/03/12: Posted about a benefit, live, with music, to help victims of either an attack or natural disaster.

She also predicted Obama's victory

11/07/12 USA Elections 2012: President Obama to win 2012 Election (Validated- Obama wins second term)

Scary accurate!

Sorry but whenever a disaster occurs there always some type of music benefit. And for Obama being re-elected...Really who didn't see that coming? It's not like the guy had any competition. The seat was given to him.

Anyone could have of predicted that.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wow. You are so right. What was I thinking

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

For those who follow Jessica, here is her prediction posted today...

If you all will notice, I put in my opening post, FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW JESSICA.

I really wasn't wanting a thread of posts questioning her credibility.

But thanks for the participation anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join