It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I searched U.S. Constitution and got this..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
archives.gov is the first site to pop up, everything seemed normal when I first looked at then on way to click back a page I noticed the big main headline and it said

"The charters of freedom"
" A new world is at hand"

kind of unsettling for myself I guess, what do all of you make of it?

Heres the link:
www.archives.gov...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think it's referring to the "new world" once the constitution was made, you know, the birth of America. But I dunno, I'm Canadian.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fettman89

I don't understand your concern.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

let me break it down then, your familiar with the new world order correct? i guess this is the main pre requisite, so you gotta know about this before I continue.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fettman89
"The charters of freedom"
"A new world is at hand"

This is a title of a book published by the National Archives that they are pushing on the site.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'm kind of iffy on that. I know about the NWO. But to say this is what it is; They used to call the Americas the new world so...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It still freaks me out, all this madness going on that I feel the people hve little to no control over, or the poeple dont care enough because its against the "Programming" theyve had all their lives, its just weird seeing new world anything on a government site, it dosent help not making me feel any less freaked out, theyre trying to squash our 2nd amendment, regular peoples voices are gettign quieter by the day, i dont know its all just a little freaky deaky for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I use that site as a reference here, almost exclusively for discussing the those documents.

The new world at hand part caught my attention, as well. But, looking at it from their perspective back then, it was a new world.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Oh! I'm not saying it's not disconcerting, heck if the NWO pans out and I'm still alive, I'll do anything in my power whether to fight it or to get my family to safety. Away from populated areas at least.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

and I'm not trying to get people all paranoid or anything, im just expressing myself, its just disheartening, As a young american man, the whole world should be in front of me, im willing and able to work, love the country of america, and yet I have nothing to show for 23 years on this earth except a highschool diploma and the fear of god for what will happen next in this country. That's not right is it?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
estore.archives.gov...
Its the name of a book that you can buy from the website.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If search in shadow soon all you will see is darkness unless you look to the light...

Please familiarize yourself with Thomas Paine...

Especially...

We have every opportunity and every encouragement before us, to form the noblest purest constitution on the face of the earth. We have it in our power to begin the world over again. A situation, similar to the present, hath not happened since the days of Noah until now. The birthday of a new world is at hand, and a race of men, perhaps as numerous as all Europe contains, are to receive their portion of freedom from the event of a few months.

The darkness quote is from me...and from here forward better be attributed to me...

edit on 16-1-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by borracho
estore.archives.gov...

Thanks for that, but its almost like being a small drop big damn pond, I realize that whole thing is a book now, but it still remains, there are things going on we cant understand or comprehend and its scaring the # out of me! For all I know it could pan out like this in the next couple of years,

Things go sour, the government tries enslaving america in one quick round up, everythings in turmoil, and theres no place to to hide. I mean its the kind of stuff movies are made from, but who really knows whats going on in the senate and the higher chain of command in the government, for all I know in the next few years I may have to sneak myself into canada from america, escaping the country like jew fleeing from nazi's. Its scary # man.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by xedocodex

let me break it down then, your familiar with the new world order correct? i guess this is the main pre requisite, so you gotta know about this before I continue.

Oh good lord.

You do know America was frequently described as "The New World"...right?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
If search in shadow soon all you will see is darkness unless you look to the light...

Especially...

We have every opportunity and every encouragement before us, to form the noblest purest constitution on the face of the earth. We have it in our power to begin the world over again. A situation, similar to the present, hath not happened since the days of Noah until now. The birthday of a new world is at hand, and a race of men, perhaps as numerous as all Europe contains, are to receive their portion of freedom from the event of a few months.

The darkness quote is from me...and from here forward better be attributed to me...

fear, anger, hatred, this leads to the dark side, nerdy but good stuff none the less

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

estore.archives.gov...

Thanks for that, but its almost like being a small drop big damn pond, I realize that whole thing is a book now, but it still remains, there are things going on we cant understand or comprehend and its scaring the # out of me! For all I know it could pan out like this in the next couple of years,

Things go sour, the government tries enslaving america in one quick round up, everythings in turmoil, and theres no place to to hide. I mean its the kind of stuff movies are made from, but who really knows whats going on in the senate and the higher chain of command in the government, for all I know in the next few years I may have to sneak myself into canada from america, escaping the country like jew fleeing from nazi's. Its scary # man.

Now please don't take this wrong, it's a personal view point....

You mentioned what alot of people mention "it scares the #$@! out of me".....but really it seems the obsession over it seems to be more of anticipation or excitement of a big thing coming and people being a part of it because their daily lives either have little meaning to them or they are almost too mundane to bear.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Especially...

fear, anger, hatred, this leads to the dark side, nerdy but good stuff none the less

Ok...I was showing you 100% where that quote comes from. But yes Yoda is right as always he is...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I really like your signature quote! Never heard it but I love Sagan! Very appropriate these days...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

estore.archives.gov...

You mentioned what alot of people mention "it scares the #$@! out of me".....but really it seems the obsession over it seems to be more of anticipation or excitement of a big thing coming and people being a part of it because their daily lives either have little meaning to them or they are almost too mundane to bear.

( Anytime something starts with something like that, the person more than likely will take it wrong, and not that I have to defend myself over the whole boring and mundane thing you were lecturing about, but thats not the case with me, sure Its not action around every corner, but its definitly not mundane, so instead of firing back and being a dick like my first instinct was, I'll just assume thats there for other people to read and pay no mind to it.)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

estore.archives.gov...

( Anytime something starts with something like that, the person more than likely will take it wrong, and not that I have to defend myself over the whole boring and mundane thing you were lecturing about, but thats not the case with me, sure Its not action around every corner, but its definitly not mundane, so instead of firing back and being a dick like my first instinct was, I'll just assume thats there for other people to read and pay no mind to it.)

Lol I have to say that in real life as well actually. Context is awful on the internet and im not very good at it in real life either

top topics

<<   2 >>

join