It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No human can slaughter children only the Devil worshiper.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Again all conjecture. Many murders get attributed to satanism (its great for the headlines), and the majority are done by one person, who may even claim satanism. The link you provided is for proof of the "official" church of satan location . You are attributing claimed satanic murders to that group who state they do not condone such acts. You need to now prove it is them responsible or admit that there are individuals not affiliated with the group that practice their own interpretation of what satanism is.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by Superhans

Have you had your vodka yet?

Yes, yes I have. What of it?
You are probably just jealous because im blessed with mental wealth.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Look I gave you some leads. Here is another. Colonel Aquino and the Church of Set. There is all kinds of info. It is as they sag, Hidden in Plain Sight....

There is so much info out there in credible locations i have literally been reading for hours just this week regarding one topic. Ritual Abuse.

Do an ATS search on Aquino or ritual abuse. Google Ritual Abuse. Prime Minister Heath. VonnRossem and Moneytron child sex and brothels. Google what Swartz may have really downloaded from MITs Media lab. Hint MIT does not own any copyright regarding JSTOR. MEDIA labs director is CIA director s brother. Google that.

I am trying not to derail his thread. I am not saying children were sacrificed but I merely said I found it an jnteresting coincedence that I happen to read several articles unrelated to massacresbut satanism child abuse mind control and two places. ..Newtown & Aurora. I find it an interesting coincedence indeed!

I hope you research some leads I gave you. We don't KNOW the truth but some us are looking at 1000 piece puzzles then once fitted connecting the dots. You cant close your mind. That would be conjecture.

edit on 16-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Unbelievable.

Just when I thought I had heard it all.

This is a tradgedy and there are many reasons why a person would do such a terrible thing. There is Mental Illness that can be brought on by depression, drug use, disease, genetic disposition...etc.

It is unfortunate that people have been killing other people of any age for Eons and not to long ago Humans did such terrible acts as a matter of survival, tribalism, protection of resourses, removal of another tribes ability of their young to grow up and exact revenge...etc.

People are still doing these things today all in the name of Religion and the Christian Faith has a very dark and large Blood Stain upon it as the Christian Leadership directed it's Knights to kill Muslims at will of ANY AGE.

The Vatican even declared that when killing Muslim Families and Children a Knight must use a ball and chain Mace that was rounded and did not have spikes protruding from the Killing Metal Ball as it was deamed OK to crush the skull of any Muslim Child and draw as little blood as possible in the killing but not OK to use a spiked ball as this would draw too much blood.

I find it ABSOLUTELY INSANE that you would blame some FICTIONAL DEVIL and declare all of CT. to be worshipers of Satan then to simply see this terrible act for what it is. There is NO DEVIL TO BLAME. There are no demons or anyother excuse to lay responsibility.

I believe the Killer was Christian. He was most likely Mentally Ill. If you are to place blame then place it on MAN or the inability for other people to see this oncomming problem and step in to get this person help.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I don't....

I... I.... I...

What ARE you smoking? You really need to tell me, because if it gets me to sound like THAT, I'll be writing New York Best-Sellers in the fiction section.

Really? God or the Devil has nothing to do with this, it's the lack of regard our country has for those who are in absolute need of mental health care, as well as our disregard for anything that isn't branded on the butt of a rich man.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

(If you're a believer aren't you supposed to capitalize it?)

I'm not a believer , I'm a Belieber!!!!

Holy hell (scuse the pun) I think I just solved it! Justin Bieber did it!

EXECUTE JUSTIN BIEBER FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY NOW!!!

edit on 16/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

As for Justin Bieber, he DID have all those girls (allegedly) slit their wrists so he would stop smoking Pot.

Pot. Smoking.

POT.

Ha. It's not a funny situation but holy hell you're right.

IT WAS JUSTIN BIEBER.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join