It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No human can slaughter children only the Devil worshiper.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have analyzed the Sandy hook situation and I have concluded that Conn must have a true devil worshiping population that will provide a willing sacrifice of their children for world government IE the one world satanic order. No human with a soul could pump multiple rounds into a child they did not even know. This situation had to be staged by not normal humans. No human conspiracy would be able to do this because if they had children themselves they would have aborted the plan. This was I think done by agents of pure evil. Their agenda was gun control in America plain and simple. They used something horrific they did themselves as a weapon against the basic right of the people for their own self defense. I say the devil did it and he used someone on Earth to do it.Who I might never know but I want them to know that they are judged. They will stand before the judgment of the lord and soon I expect.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

The hell with the judgement of the lord.
Kill the bastard.

(If you're a believer aren't you supposed to capitalize it?)

edit on 1/16/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Ah, so the DEVIL did it!

I'll be eagerly anticipating those devil fingerprints and devil DNA.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They will stand before the judgment of the lord and soon I expect.

that is the idea pretty much.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have analyzed your post and come to the conclusion you're off your rocker.

One lone nut doesn't equate in any way to a community of devil worshipers living throughout Connecticut. Have you seen some of the atrocities abroad both our present and past presidents have signed off on? If you lived in those countries would it be correct to think America therefor must have devil worshipers which are the cause of said atrocities?

The answer is, no.

link   
reply to post by DaTroof

The devil inside brother. It the It the thing.

link   
I will agree with the op that it was staged as part of the gun ban but for it to be have to disagree with the "devil worship" you have to believe in god to believe in the devil, “There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today.”

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Actually the answer is yes. America when it slaughters innocents in other nations, that is not the will of the people but an evil force in government that wants more blood and more of our treasure.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The guy was on SSRI's. Kinda like demon possession, only it actually exists. Certain kinds of drugs can modify a human's behavior in a manner not consistent with normal human behavior.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by denster1991

I have to disagree in that there is only one god and his name is death. There is only one God and he brings life. Gods is love and life. Death is the end of life. God is life eternal.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
I have analyzed the Sandy hook situation and I have concluded that Conn must have a true devil worshiping population that will provide a willing sacrifice of their children for world government IE the one world satanic order. No human with a soul could pump multiple rounds into a child they did not even know. This situation had to be staged by not normal humans. No human conspiracy would be able to do this because if they had children themselves they would have aborted the plan. This was I think done by agents of pure evil. Their agenda was gun control in America plain and simple. They used something horrific they did themselves as a weapon against the basic right of the people for their own self defense. I say the devil did it and he used someone on Earth to do it.Who I might never know but I want them to know that they are judged. They will stand before the judgment of the lord and soon I expect.

How dare you, seriously..
I thought the people claiming the parents were actors were low but this? To say that Connecticut (you could not even spell it) somehow deserved it because they had a population of devil worshipers? That is an all new low.
I guess many of the early Christians must have been non-human, they committed far worse acts than the sandy hook massacre.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The hell with the judgement of the lord.
Kill the bastard.

(If you're a believer aren't you supposed to capitalize it?)

Not even Phage is immune from the Darkside!!

Oh be still my heart, we are all doomed!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No the Talmud also lays out and defines how to correctly handle Goyim children and for what purpses they are.

As far as your theory, it is a FACT the church of satan considers Newtown, CT to be their hub on the east coast.
Also , I have reading alot about Saville and this snuff film ring and read an article from like 6-7 years ago tqlking about the church of satan and they were talking about Col. Aquino establishing his church of set and many of his followers went off to none other than AURORA, CO. I started to do a thread n it as it was interesting that 6-7 years ago Aurora was being mentioned as a hub of satanism.

These are facts. Many people that come out of Satanism tell you of child sex and sacrifice. What are you gonna do tell a Satanist satan isnt real because you dont believe in him. Whether you believe in something or not doesnt make it so. In fact all you are doing is attacking someone elses perception and experience of life and you consider to be less significant than your own unproven perception and experience.

Fact satanism exists children go missng and are sexually abusd and murdered by them.
edit on 16-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun

As far as your theory, it is a FACT the church of satan considers Newtown, CT to be their hub on the east coast.

Prove it, prove it now. Provide me with any sort of proof that Newton is the "hub". And I want real proof, not just some backwoods uber Christian retard foaming at the mouth how the sandy hook thing was brought on by 'da DEVIL. Provide me with something that backs up that it is the hub that also does not mention the sandy hook incident.

Also , I have reading alot about Saville and this snuff film ring

You don't know anything about that. I have spent years researching the subject and newtown has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by exitusstatuquo
reply to post by DaTroof

The devil inside brother. It the It the thing.

Then the killer is truly innocent and should be forgiven.

It wasn't him, it was the Devil allowed to manipulate his actions.

Surely a loving and forgiving God would understand such a position in spite of the fact that most of the people we know are crying out for torturous punishments and blood.

Perhaps such a God could see above our anger and into the victim and his victims.
Perhaps we would be guilty of failing to pass through a path that required us to really test the limits of our forgiveness at seventy times seven .

Perhaps we're in no position to say who is or isn't going to a Hell. If such a place even exists.

Perhaps right now the Devil and God are playing that old game familiar to Job.

This time he's betting that he can make his own children who believe they have their place in heaven already set, cry for blood, pain, and death louder than the worst demon.

Who knows?

Sometimes the obvious really isn't.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Ok i will give you proof. I will link the letter from the church of satan in san francisco that was written befor this occured. Also I didnt say saville had anything to do with this. I said I found it interesting that an article about child abuse I found mentioned aurora colorado being thick with Satanists while reading about saville and heath. 6-7 years. I find it interesting that that two of the most recent horrifying massacres on people I have found unrelated articles regarding Satanism in the area.

Don't put words in my mouth with you emotional donkey kicks...
Stay tuned for the link.

And how do you know what I know about saville and his child abuse ring. You don't even know me. Also once agan I didnt say he did. You d*** is out dude. You need to calm down and read what I said.
edit on 16-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Until you anger him then he is the bringer of blood rivers, frogs, lice, flies, famine, boils, fire rains from the sky, locust, darkness and death of firstborn

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So whats up with god commanding the jews, and even sending angels, to kill children?

Its a regular thing in the old testament. Maybe these killers read the bible a bit to much?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by Superhans

Ok i will give you proof.

Then give it...
I just totally ignored the rest of your post, must suck to have written all of that out for me to be all like "give it". Its cool, it happens to the best of us. Well not "us", it happens to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join