It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I have allergic pericarditis, anyone else have this problem?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe you do and maybe you don't even know it. It can give give you transient but non life threatening chest pains with an acute case, which can EASILY be masked.

If left untreated it can, over time, scar the lining around your heart and can go unnoticed for a very long time.

Be careful not to inhale chemicals and other noxious things... be careful what you breath in general, because you never know what could be in the air.

I had some Xrays done once while having pulmonary issues and suddenly begin having all sorts of weird allergies... and VERY unsettling, I developed some rales.... crackles in the lungs. A certain type of paint triggered all this, but now my cardio pulmonary system is extremely sensitive. I have breathing issues and sometimes my heart rate sky rockets.

Now, if I inhale certain things not only do I have chest pains, but I start having all sorts of other allergic reactions.

I don't paint anymore... so it's not just paint, but my body seems to have become a barometer of sorts alerting me when I encounter toxins that I probably wouldn't have even noticed in the past.

There was something unusual on the Xrays but the doctor would not discuss it with me, but that's a complicated subject. He was a company doctor and they were doing some unreasonable things. Clearly he did want to discuss any damage he saw seeing as how I thought it was related to the paint because then I could sue the company... but hell I SHOULD be suing him for not disclosing the results to me. I am trying to get all records straight so that's all another matter.... but yeah, I concluded that this is what was happening because I have never been asthmatic, nor do I think I have congestive heart failure or COPD and there are few other things that can cause chronic rales.

Allergic pericarditis is also related to urticaria, which my father had and they say you can inherit tendencies but I never had any kind of allergies before. Now I am allergic to even the elastic in my underwear and if I get around something that aggravates my allergies, I will flare up and have other allergies simply from blood histamine.

Sometimes you can have allergies from unseen toxins that are so insidious.... you don't even know you are having an allergic reaction... and it can wind up doing permanent damage.

Allergies can even make you unable to digest food properly and you have no idea what is going on because you have no other symptoms. No CLASSIC allergy symptoms. Some of this damage can quite frankly kill you... completely mess up your immune response, your histamine response, your endocrine response etc etc... and you may never even understand what is going on.

All from toxins.

There is something around here that I am very allergic too that not only gives me terrible left sided chest pains, palpitations and a racing heart.... but it also causes the upper part of my spine to swell inside of the spinal column and it is EXTREMELY aggravating. I'm just getting over a bout of this but paying close attention to what I breathe. I thought maybe it was brake dust, because they always say not to breathe that when you work on your breaks... and I don't think I breathed any.

I am CERTAIN it is something else!

Be careful.

I believe some of these toxins are DELIBERATELY put in and on things... possibly out of pure stupidity, possibly to get rid of a few of us by giving us chronic health problems.

My heart rate went up to 123 last year. I could have died!

This is no laughing matter.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I personally was diagnosed with a Heart Murmur since birth (Irregular Heartbeat) but more recently I have notice I have chest pains when taking a breath sometimes. I also have many allergies...

I have never heard of this so thank you, it may be something I should get checked out as well. I have also painted, but I also smoke cigarettes unfortunately

Best advice since you informed me of this, get multiple opinions, do some side research on what testing can be done.

Best wishes.
edit on 15-1-2013 by m1r4g3 because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I hope what i tell u has nothing to to do with you. But i have found its happening to quite a few people. Hes a bit of what happened to me. I was also hospitlized with a 168 heart beat. But be fore this i caught my ex wife drugging me in my food. Then my sister. So i tryed to controll my intake of food so it be came diffiacult for them to do this to me. Then i moved out. Then some other lady came to stay with me and drugged everything. So i odded on there crap. I know this happen because someone showed up trying to come in 30 mins before i called and ambulace. Trying to sell me sos pads lol and want to talk to the ladyl that i droped off at work. In the er they told me my kidniys had failed and i would be permently blind. But that never happened lol. Next day doc told me it was and anxiety attack lol more bs. I have had helth problems sence. At times i can tell i am still getting druged some how. I could explain but they completly destabilized my life. Do this for a bit completly controll your food for a month. Only eat closed contaion foods and drinks. After rewashing cans ect bowls silver wear. Cups ect right before eatch use. And keep it quite just say its what u want to eat. And if your given food swap it. I did that to my sister and she basicly freaked out and rushed her kid to the er lol. If you are having odd healht issies take a month controll your intakes. There is a world apart of this one. If you see it or its got you in its clasp woe to you my friend woe is you.
Ps.. i also had the cops break in my house and gass me and searched my house with a dog. The day before meeting someone new. The pannels in my car have all been taken off and put back on. Ect. If your another drug test. Be ready to see a new world where yours is all lies. And everyone learn how to not be hypnoed
edit on 15-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: More info

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
I hope what i tell u has nothing to to do with you. But i have found its happening to quite a few people. Hes a bit of what happened to me. I was also hospitlized with a 168 heart beat. But be fore this i caught my ex wife drugging me in my food. Then my sister. So i tryed to controll my intake of food so it be came diffiacult for them to do this to me. Then i moved out. Then some other lady came to stay with me and drugged everything. So i odded on there crap. I know this happen because someone showed up trying to come in 30 mins before i called and ambulace. Trying to sell me sos pads lol and want to talk to the ladyl that i droped off at work. In the er they told me my kidniys had failed and i would be permently blind. But that never happened lol. Next day doc told me it was and anxiety attack lol more bs. I have had helth problems sence. At times i can tell i am still getting druged some how. I could explain but they completly destabilized my life. Do this for a bit completly controll your food for a month. Only eat closed contaion foods and drinks. After rewashing cans ect bowls silver wear. Cups ect right before eatch use. And keep it quite just say its what u want to eat. And if your given food swap it. I did that to my sister and she basicly freaked out and rushed her kid to the er lol. If you are having odd healht issies take a month controll your intakes. There is a world apart of this one. If you see it or its got you in its clasp woe to you my friend woe is you.
Ps.. i also had the cops break in my house and gass me and searched my house with a dog. The day before meeting someone new. The pannels in my car have all been taken off and put back on. Ect. If your another drug test. Be ready to see a new world where yours is all lies. And everyone learn how to not be hypnoed
edit on 15-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: More info

This is HORRIFYING!

Are you SURE?

Have you called the police? Are they trying to kill you or are they sedating you and stuff? Do they think you are crazy?

I had an ex spike my beer twice to sedate me. I was not seeing him at the time... just having a beer and talking after having been broke up for two years... and I woke up with him on top of me... after having like a beer and a half.

Fortunately he had not gotten very far.

Are they trying to POISON you? Are you sure it's medication?

There are things that can harm you that will not come up on a tox screen.

I hope your entire family is not trying to kill you or something. Dis they have life insurance policies on you or something?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by m1r4g3
I personally was diagnosed with a Heart Murmur since birth (Irregular Heartbeat) but more recently I have notice I have chest pains when taking a breath sometimes. I also have many allergies...

I have never heard of this so thank you, it may be something I should get checked out as well. I have also painted, but I also smoke cigarettes unfortunately

Best advice since you informed me of this, get multiple opinions, do some side research on what testing can be done.

Best wishes.
edit on 15-1-2013 by m1r4g3 because: typo

Well, I'm sure you know cigarettes are bad for you but I wont preach.

There are ways you can become allergic to totally normal things.

This is how I became allergic to the underwear. My body was trying to kick out the toxins from the paint, but elastic can be a mild irritant. When the body starts trying to kick out crap it KNOWS is a toxin, it will do so through urine, feces and skin.... so with it's defensive reactions it will also start resisting things like mild irritants, or things like coffee, or maybe even the acids in tomatoes if you are eating loads of them all the time while being exposed to toxins, because tomatoes do have a mild toxin in them... that why they say don't feed them to cats and cook green ones and don't eat the leaves. I forget what it's called.

This is how i became hyper sensitive to coffee when it used to take me a whole pot of coffee before I started getting the jitters... and my underwear. I quit smoking cigarettes as well because I could not handle them... they contained some of the same chemicals in them as what I was being exposed to.. like toluene and acetone.

chemicals like this can be used in some of the strangest ways... like acetone used for extracts that people consume... or things to cover up smells and stuff like that that you may find in your cleaners that normally do not bother you, but if you are consuming these things and not realizing it because of all the weird stuff they put in things... you might all of the sudden not even be able to tolerate them smell of them... because your body says NO. and you may not even understand why or WHAT is happening because you are doing nothing that you normally haven't done. It may give you reactions that you think would be totally unrelated to allergies.

I have encountered something recently that I am pretty sure contains chemicals and I was totally unaware... watch out. I can tell because of the reactions i am having. It's the same old song and dance.

Also, ground yourself...electrons do the body good. You want to keep your body full of stable electrons so that it does not have to start producing all sorts of reactions to get rid of toxins. The electrons will neutralize them before they have much chance to do damage...and your electrons can unfortunately get depleted very easily in todays environment because we wear rubber soles and are constantly exposed to EMF that eats up our electrons. Replenish them and your body ca handle toxins better.
edit on 16-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

No there not trying to kill me if that was the case i would already be dead. Truly i dont know why this is and has been happening to me and i know i am not crazy. I have even met with the feds a few times. But they never told me anything. But i learned a massive amout about there set up and opps. Its basicly in this area belive it or not a massive hypno christain sex cult go figure. I have come to relize its not just one cult its manny all across the us. The police obey the feds get it. And i have found others going thru the same stuff as me. The drugs i was being give i belive where a powerfull form of anitpsytropic. See they screw you over then it creats a resion to drug you. By them saying see he needs it hes not dealing well with getting f*****. Also i had the feds try to hypno me he told me he was a master hypno from oxford and its what they do to retired generals ect because they cant live normal life knowing what they know. Then they put them with trained wifes to watch them and cater for them. Lol there retirment a fake life. I do know this started after i trained under a real adept. It was then i met my now exwife. Not long after we where to gether i noticed all kinds of crazy stuff then i caught her being involved with it. But i never let her know i knew she was basicly a fake wife i used her to learn. Because at that point i knew it was the feds and i was screwed and it was best to make them think i was stupied. The real statistics is basicly 3 out of 7 people are involved in this . This thing is massive. They train them all to use hypnosis as well. I also know there filling the school with hypno teachers. Aimed at the children. See the real moves there making are not the ones seen there coming from behind and under. This is all true. Belive what you will i know this because i have seen it from the inside edge. Because they thought i was stupied.

The only way to turn this around on them is to have everyone espicaly your children learn hypnosis. And how to protect there minds from it.
edit on 16-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: More info

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
ok... I'm not sure if you are talking about prescription drugs but if not.... watch the T&C because they will delete the content and I don't want this thread to get deleted.

Lets talk more about these programs you speak of.

Is it highly organized?

I'm getting the feeling you are an older man who was a part of some things and figured some stuff out and now you do not know who to trust to talk to about any of the things you know... and people are acting against you to keep you controlled. this is what you are saying, correct? you know things but no one wants to listen.

This is very interesting.

So they sent you a wife... I can say that I do not doubt this. There are organizations that carry religious vibes, even Christianity who set people up with other people to keep them pacified and then things go all wrong because it was not really done in truth. A man is looking for a wife to keep him company and not worry about things in the world... or talk... and the woman is looking for a man to help her, house her... yadda yadda... and now you feel used up. They are doing things behind your back and you feel you can't trust them and they are not concerned with YOUR concerns.... Correct?

And you are looking for the truth but the world has gone haywire.

Few are noticing what is going on in this world.

Its very confusing and hard to figure out but it's no excuse for them to try to hush you up so that you do not seek truth.

We are actually at spiritual war and some just want to keep the status quo rolling.
The vibes I get from people like that are like they are living in a cattle company... herd em in, herd em out, keep em quiet until they are ready for "use" or "disposal"

That's not how life should be.

So tell me what you know of these groups.

I believe the truth is what sets you free, but some people die exposing the truth... I also believe that now more than ever, the truth might be able to protect you.... but the choice is yours if you want to give more details. If not, I understand.

There's a lot of shady things going on... and although it's hard to wrap your head around things being so ultra organized.... nothing surprises me these days. I know for a fact from talking to guys I've known that certain groups DO set people up and find them wives.... and I'm not talking about dating sites. I mean groups that claim to be affiliated with the church. That's not a church. That's not their job. A person has to find there own way but a big part of the reason they are doing things like this is the same reason that many people well known in the evangelical field and in politics are insisting that the way of the world needs to be that women do not have jobs and do not represent political voices.

Why?... Because they are usually less likely to opt for war... unless they wear a strap-on like Hilary Clinton.

ANYWAY... they are pushing a certain culture that was meant to change with our evolution, but they are trying to set us back. This is why they do these things... and to keep people busy with home lives and hushed up.

Feel free to tell me more.

This is the EXACT reason you do not want to get mixed up in organizations.
There is no telling what kind of crazy soap opera kind of stuff that people without substance will put you through and all across America you have church goers who have no substance and are just a part f these things for the affiliations. They get NOTHING done by the way of the Lord.

I hope you have freed yourself from this and hope that you are doing better.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You seem to have heard about what i am speaking about. As far as telling more its just my storie. For years i locked myself away so they could not get to me. To crack open the box i had build they actuly recruted and hypnoed my whole family. I could run and dissappered for i grew up in miami. And there are alot of ways to hide there lol. But as you stated i have basicly given up on my life. And i want to know why and what all my own families involvment was with this. For i have been betrayed by my own blood basicly all of them for these hypnotist. The amount of women theythru at me to pacifi me i turn away. See i have abilitys from my training. They wanted to bring me in but they had nothing to temptme with lol. U have inside info to. Any direct info i amwitholding not trying to threat.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Ok yes its highly organized. I have ran into them in manny us states. Its us wide thru diffrent affilations. Churches or other organisations. But there united through the feds. And a unified sign. They all know. I am 39. This started after i trained under and adept someone they could not crack and where very intrested in. He called them the watchers. Idid try for years to get away from them they would show up and i would move sometimes crossing state lines. So in this state they have been trying to pen me down. And i am letting it happen. As far as trusting anyone they have master hypnotists. When they where working on my family they kept running into lost time and alot of hypno side effects lets say. How i figured that out before my they tryed erasing my mind. And trust me the guy that tryed conversation hypno on me was in fact a master it floored him that he failed lol. Something he proble never sees. So even if i trust someone they could be programed in mins and never know it happened. I watched people completly change around me. Even the past few years when all crazy life kicked in. Everyone i get in contact they recrute or send away or both. We have been playing cat and mouse. I jump from box to box kicking there people out. Unless they are truthfull to me witch has never been the case. Its like they want me to be on the sheep level of this operation and i am not even inside it and i know what there doing at the top levels lol.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I know this is going to sound extremely strange and some may not agree and I understand because I did not always agree with such ideas, but I have reconsidered.

What I am talking about is chemical castration, but not liberal use... only when there can be no doubt, such as someone caught on video camera raping someone and their DNA is all over the place and they confessed.

I'm sure you're even wondering why I have even brought this up, but I will get to that. It goes back the gender issue and the traditional family issue that many want to enforce... but it's complicated, there is more.

there are groups in the US who are against this. I'm not sure if I could ever actually inflict chemical castration on anyone so that is not what I mean by supporting it. I DO support open surveillance. I think people should not be able to hide everything they do and that we should become more open and honest about our lives and actions...but the government uses surveillance and hordes... uses it against people. People use surveillance against each other, which is sometimes for good reasons like seeking justice, but sometimes bad... like blackmail.

That's why I think people need to get over their quirks and entertain the idea of open surveillance... the same as people learning about mind control tactics and like you say, hypnosis so they can recognize it and become immune to it.

When i was getting sucked in to supporting the war on terror, I thought "well, why would you be concerned the DHS is spying on you unless you are doing something wrong?"

well, now I know first hand... because their use of this information does not have honest integrity... they use things against INNOCENT people and use this kind of thing to create more confusion and propaganda.

This is why I say open surveillance. We already have cams in many places in public that the actual can view... and these cams have helped solve a lot of crimes. They are not that expensive and I think we could use a lot more... but only if there is open access to viewing it by all... not just SOME that can twist it's usage. I think we should get used to these ideas. We already know we are being spied on. Why not let us see what the real criminals do? In public, in schools, in prisons, in workplaces... why not? These places are public anyway.

We haven't got to the stage where we have full control over knowing what's going on.

our instincts are not nearly keen enough to be able to read the mind of a criminal and know where to find them... and that is why i say am hesitant to actually practice these things in full force yet, but DO believe in strict discipline... once we have that right. We are not quite there yet.

... but if we were, there is no room and no reason to tolerate certain behaviors.

If a man misuses his manhood.... let him see how the other side feels.

Some will say this will only make them more of a criminal... then he's not done being punished. He clearly wants more.

Men have a lot to deal with in their gender... and they often complain about these discomforts.

Why is it that women are much less likely (but still possible) to commit these acts? It's in the nature of men I'm afraid and some simply control it where others fail to. There are PLENTY of men who control it so why do others fail? I think that a lot of it has to do with our culture.

Men are taught to be and expected to be certain things and this only makes things harder for them to control.

Now let me get to my point here about gender roles.... I'm sure everyone has gotten those stupid ads about enlargements and all these other sort of things and the porn industry is out of control. Sex sells and it's all over the place. I have nothing against sex but if you look at the cheapness of the sex industry, I still have no idea what there is to like about all of this garbage.

When a man goes to get these enlargement pills or devices or surgeries... do you ACTUALLY think he goes and consults all of his lady friends for their honest opinion on whether or not he should do these things? i imagine that he would NOT as this would be a source of embarrassment for him but so many men do these things thinking that this is the reason that maybe his previous mates have left him... for dissatisfaction... when maybe they were just unhappy with his attitude or something and could no longer bring themselves to show affection to him... but look at what the industry is selling people. Big dicks and cheap whores.

... but many men don't really like cheap whores... it's not what they REALLY want.... so why do so many buy into this impression?

It is trying to support, and FALSELY, a preconceived notion about gender roles... the same as the preachers who feel women should stay home, have babies, spread their legs, cook dinner and be dumb as hell.

Look what we have now! An America rampant with big control freak dicks and dumb cheap whores!

I'll try to wrap in in the next post....

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I kind of went off my topic here but that's ok.. i put this in general...so anyway...

now again, I'm not against the traditional roles entirely if that's what two people who love each other want... and there is certainly nothing wrong with sex if it's between two people who are in love.... but sex and marriage is not a cattle industry.

On both sides of this ballgame they are shoving certain roles down our throats.

On TOP of that, you've got the people who wear these masks who really don't care how people feel and who suffers in the world, but they try to put on this air for the public like they are righteous and can do no wrong.

So now we've got a society that on one side is rampant with big controlling dicks and dumb cheap whores in the privacy of their own dirty lives, but who are even MORE schitzo trying to make everyone think they are perfect little do goodies who do nothing wrong!

And YES... the church has become an industry that is full of crap like this.

We HAVE to be honest with ourselves and get back to focusing on the truth.

It's not about pacification and just keeping the meat market of lives rolling... it's about getting to higher ground.... really making progress, really understanding each other as men and women and get past our differences.

they want to keep us in the dark ages because change scares them, empowerment of the people scares them, honesty scares them. THATS why you are supposed to keep your secrets as a duty... in your role as a man who has got the burden of this control of the world on your shoulders. You've been told that it's YOUR responsibility as a MAN... and when they don't need you anymore, they expect you to keep your mouth shut.

as a woman, we are expected to stay within OUR roles and it's not easy being basically just a sex object and be expected to be a baby factory... so this creates a society full of women who adapt and they become devious... taking what resources they can from any man who will give it to them, because they know nothing else but THEIR ROLE.

So now, the heap gets even taller because NOW we have a NEW generation of men who fear these deviant women and refuse to be ANYBODY'S stand up guy... much less anyone's hero.

they try to TELL ME that this absence of the forced traditional expectations is why society has fallen apart, when the picture is very clear that it's these control freaks who are forcing the status quo on others and they have clearly got their own agenda.

With many men, change in the world is due to castration fear... not just of their bodies but of their roles... and women feel that there is no decent shoulder left to lean on.

marriage is now a forced commodity just to keep your mind occupied so you don't go crazy... or on the other hand to have your needs taken care of because some are just going to make it more difficult for women to stand on their own... or for ANYONE to stand on their own... or for men to be honest with themselves and others.

It's a shame... because we are actually very much alike.

they have to turn everything into a cheap commodity because it's "the way of the world... the way things are, deal with it" they say.

It's all about control and reluctance to see the dawn of a new day.

please do not stop believing that there is good in this world and there is a destiny somewhere for you and that it is the truth that will help you find it.

We are no longer animals like this, not a herd and not dogs to be put down when they can no longer pull the masters sled.

There's a lot of this going on in the world... a lot of fakeness... including fake marriages. hey get to your children, control what they learn, their teachings back them into corners, the TV that hypnotizes us lies to us while feeding us with signals and symbols.

You and I both know it's not supposed to be this way.

keep watching your back... there is a alot of fear in the world... a lot of craziness.

people think it could never get so close to them, so invasive in their lives... or think that these connections could possibly exist but whether or not the doers of evil know they are connected, the devil has built his own pattern... and it is ALL connected... either directly or not... and if you feel something is wrong in your life, your have the right to explore it... to investigate it... and to save yourself from it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You know much your saying alot of things with out saying them. But you hit the nail on the head.... all the women they sent to me are cheep whores. The kind you decribed they teach them to be that way and they teach the men to be broken as well. I have no issuies with people with affiliations i never have. I treat everyone based on who they are. Its not unsuale to be part of something and have your way for everyone has there own way no matter what there in or not. Its finding people that are agreeable. Its almost as if you where sent to talk to me. You belive it or not are the first i have talked to that understands. And has seen it as well.

PS. i did come here to stire the pot to find help
ohhh and yes i have been under constent vido and mic survalince. For atlest 5 years proble 18.
Its amasing how manny people know what i do in my box. And another storie i saw in a cop car on his screen vidoe feeds of the inside of my box lol they made so manny noob mistakes lol.
edit on 16-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: More info

edit on 16-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
glad you think so. Proof and details in these matters are good, but it doesn't take too much of either for anyone to see that some is wrong with society... and many people see something "amiss" in their lives but often can't quite put their finger on it. Some of these things are not easy to talk about.... so I was just trying to do a little colorful writing there to attempt to cover some basis. As far spread and long winded as these subjects can get when I start putting in my two cents, I still feel a lot of people can relate.

To be affiliated... if it's true team work that doesn't leave some of it's team members in the dark can be a good thing... but only under a host of guarantees, which includes the absence of mental slavery.

Everything is a commodity these days to unsavory people... including people... including minds.

It's good to keep your guard up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Blah your righting styl is smooth. I would say trained almost. I have because of what i have endured. And trying to understand whats happening. Devoured every opps pdf i could find on the net for the past say 18 years. And covert info matterile. I even had a cop ask me if i ever thought i was a cointel master lol. Trust me i am deep in this hornets nest. I know way more then they are capiable to relize. My dad told me a crazy storie one day about this wild bird in his yard. That people just can not belive how advanced. For just a wild bird his tactics where so advanced

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Its like this sight. I come to there info sight. To talk to them. Your realy dont even have to guess whos this place is.
And btw they know me by my symbolic name i claimed by right
Dragon

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

Blah your righting styl is smooth. I would say trained almost. I have because of what i have endured. And trying to understand whats happening. Devoured every opps pdf i could find on the net for the past say 18 years. And covert info matterile. I even had a cop ask me if i ever thought i was a cointel master lol. Trust me i am deep in this hornets nest. I know way more then they are capiable to relize. My dad told me a crazy storie one day about this wild bird in his yard. That people just can not belive how advanced. For just a wild bird his tactics where so advanced

Ha, thanks!

I don't feel I do too bad. I get my point across... even with my overuse of ellipses (...)

It's almost like a writing signature now. Everything is to be "To be continued..." in a manner of speaking.

Arnold Schwarzenegger can have "I'll be back" on his headstone. Maybe I'll just have three simple dots.

I'd be out there somewhere disappointed but laughing if nobody got it. Hell, I'd think it was funny... as if to say "Don't cry, my life is just having an ellipsis"

Oh boy... I better go to sleep before I get delirious.

join