It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 human heads at O'Hare Airport, chicago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage:

It s just baffling that the first thought goes to pineal gland snacks and reptilian catholics.. well I mean catholics are creepy anyway.. but still.

hilarious

i dunno lololol

i stopped asking myself that about 5 yrs ago haaaaaa

i came up with one answer though...it might help you..

i think its called "the 100 monkey syndrome" or something
if you teach 99 monkeys to do something. ie smoke
number 100 and the rest....all seem to somehow already know...ie number 102 blows rings lol
edit on 15-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Advantage:

It s just baffling that the first thought goes to pineal gland snacks and reptilian catholics.. well I mean catholics are creepy anyway.. but still.

hilarious

i dunno lololol

i stopped asking myself that about 5 yrs ago haaaaaa

i came up with one answer though...it might help you..

i think its called "the 100 monkey syndrome" or something
if you teach 99 monkeys to do something. ie smoke
number 100 and the rest....all seem to somehow already know...ie number 102 blows rings lol
edit on 15-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

So, you validate my opinion.. there are a bunch of smoking monkeys here blowing rings all over the place.

Hmm... Im confused again.

Carry on.. pineal gland pate and some jesus juice on the side..

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
the vatican is serving pineal gland caviar this christmas

For some reason this line made me hungry... lol. Disturbing though.

Originally posted by Pedro4077
They must be tired of eating Roasted Babies wrapped in Gold Leaf.

And then this just made me angry.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

......and YOU!! Promoting this. They took the shock collar off of you again, didnt they?

Can;t keep one on me.
Been shocked so many times I'm starting to dig it.[/i
Still could use some flea protection though)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Good Lord people. WIth this sort of user generated content we might as well change things to " dont just embrace ignorance.. wallow in it and rub it all over your naked bodies"

www.chicagotribune.com...

"The embalmed heads are anatomical specimens used for research and were properly preserved, wrapped and labeled when they arrived at the airport from a medical research facility in Rome," she said in a statement.

You know what! I do not care for that attitude! Wrong is still wrong! It was people just like us that had the laws changed because grave robbing of bodies was somehow legal! Get off your high horse.

Medical research often oversteps the bounds of human decency. Your attitude that it is for medical research so it is fine is the epitome of ignorance.

P

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Ghengis Khan would mark his territory by Stacking Piles of heads. 30 Feet High.

Now you read about him in History Class.

Someone needs to brush up on the practice of Giving Heads.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This story reminds me of that old movie "8 heads in a duffle bag" yet also makes me think, if these heads are so important why fly them at all? Why not set up shop where they came from? The whole story is just a bit out there and leaves me puzzled.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Good Lord people. WIth this sort of user generated content we might as well change things to " dont just embrace ignorance.. wallow in it and rub it all over your naked bodies"

"The embalmed heads are anatomical specimens used for research and were properly preserved, wrapped and labeled when they arrived at the airport from a medical research facility in Rome," she said in a statement.

You know what! I do not care for that attitude! Wrong is still wrong! It was people just like us that had the laws changed because grave robbing of bodies was somehow legal! Get off your high horse.

Medical research often oversteps the bounds of human decency. Your attitude that it is for medical research so it is fine is the epitome of ignorance.

P

No genius, just reporting the facts of the story. Way to go for making a ton of idiotic assumptions though! GO YOU!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by m1r4g3
This story reminds me of that old movie "8 heads in a duffle bag" .

your like the 3rd or 4th person to say that lol

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Lol, I figured it may have been mentioned, but I didn't skim through all the posts, my bad.

The good news is I haven't seen that movie in years! Looks like I will have to pay it a visit just because of this

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
There's 18 people who won't get "a head" in life

-pushes a bass drum and two snares over-

Somebody tries to give head for christmas. Doesn't really say anything about the sex of the do-gooder... or does it?

I am confused now...

edit on 15/1/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The company who got 40 heads. Medtronic Inc in Fort Worth, Texas. Are they playing with deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease?

en.wikipedia.org...

Cyborgs?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
more importantly whose heads were they? could that have been the reason to get them away from the area so fast? to keep people from recognizing one of them? they are pretty close to pulling off brain transplants maybe they have a nice shiny new robot body for cheny like the one nixon got in futurama, you know the one with all the missiles, cause nobody would give him a heart. but seriously though wouldnt they have to ship those seperate because if the flesh was still attached isnt that a bio-hazzard especially if they didnt get every last drop of the blood or fluids out...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

"Hint: They do not use living volunteers for the basic research."

heres another hint: sometimes they DO! and they are not volunteers

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

No genius, just reporting the facts of the story. Way to go for making a ton of idiotic assumptions though! GO YOU!!

People like you make me sick! You said "Good Lord people. WIth this sort of user generated content we might as well change things to " dont just embrace ignorance.. wallow in it and rub it all over your naked bodies""

That is idiotic! Peanut!

P

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

my brains right hemisphere is saying: the vatican is serving pineal gland caviar this christmas

seriously..

right out by that giant bronze "pine cone" ..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

It has to be Pope Benedict, he must have shot dead all the Vatican's whistle blowers and put their heads into
one to cover it up.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow ats is getting less and less interesting...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightlyCurious
Wow ats is getting less and less interesting...

It's getting ridiculous you mean ..

The amount of irrational hype and fear that goes on around here has accelerated in recent months... Yeah it's always been a bit crazy but the scale is about to break.

But anyway.. the 18 heads are nothing but heads used for medical research.. the only strange thing about it is how they were found at the airport.... that's a serious case of lost luggage =)

My first thought was the movie 8 heads in a duffle bag

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It had to be 18, 6+6+6=18. Or am I making connections that just aren`t their. Coincidence?
edit on 16-1-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join