reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
Obama just said at his press conference that he won the election and this battle has been fought and he won. The little fact that Obama and the
Democrats who worship him keep leaving out is the the Republicans won also.
Of course you want to make it seem like the Republicans won because they stole the House through redistricting. This is what Kool-Aid drinkers say.
Rather it's from Republicans or Democrats. When Democrats win the House Republicans say the same thing that you're saying. It's just silly kool aid
drinkers who can't accept that people voted the other party into power. Do both parties play games with redistricting? Of course they do and both
parties cry and complain when the other party wins. Give me a break!
Here's a little of Obama at his press conference.
President Obama took questions from the White House press corps for the better part of 50 minutes on Monday morning but the entire message of his
news conference could be summed up in two words: I won.
* “I intend to carry out the agenda that I campaigned on — an agenda for new jobs, new opportunity, and new security for the middle class.”
* “If we want to have a conversation about how to reduce our deficit, let’s have that. We’ve been having that for the last two years. We just
had an entire campaign about it. And by the way, the American people agreed with me, that we should reduce our deficits in a balanced way, that also
takes into account the need for us to grow this economy, and put people back to work.”
* “[Republicans have] got a particular view of what government should do and should be. And, you know, that view was rejected by the American
people when it was debated during the presidential campaign.”
The President and his followers are delusional. The Republicans control the House. So, Obama doesn't have Pelosi and Reid running the House and the
If Republicans had any balls, they would have came out and said, we won too. So Obama's victory doesn't mean every liberal ideological fantasy that
he and the Democrats have has to be passed. But of course, Obama threatened more executive order if he doesn't get his way.
Here's some of Obama's Executive Orders.
* Executive Order 10990 allows the Government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* Executive Order 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* Executive Order 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.
* Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* Executive Order 11001 allows the government to take over all health education and welfare functions.
Executive Order 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* Executive Order 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
* Executive Order 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into
effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
* Executive Order 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders
issues over a fifteen-year period.
* Executive Order 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute Industrial
support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and
assist the President.
* Executive Order 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production
and distribution of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit, and the flow of money in U.S. financial institutions in any undefined national emergency.
It also provides that when the president declares a state of emergency, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
Executive Order 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* Executive Order 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate and establish new locations for populations.
WHEN THE PRESIDENT DECLARES THIS UNSPECIFIED NATIONAL EMERGENCY THE CONGRESS CAN'T REVIEW THIS ACTION FOR 6 MONTHS?