It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Mobster Reportedly Knows Where Jimmy Hoffa Is Buried

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
One of the greatest mysteries of the past century has been “Where is Jimmy Hoffa buried?”. Time and time again we think we found an answer but get proven wrong. This time we may have an exact answer. Former Detroit mobster Tony Zerilli is telling reporters he knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried and he has all the answers.

WODZ out of New York has the full story:

961wodz.com...

I honestly still don't think this is where he is. It's one of those things that will live on forever. No one will truly ever find his remains.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sorry didn't include this in the first post:

Zerilli said Hoffa’s final resting place is located in a field in Michigan’s northern Oakland County.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yeah, saw this on the news this morning.
Taking it with a grain of salt, just like all the other ones that knew, in the past couple months.

Get out of prison, get some attention!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'll believe that story when they dig up Jimmy Hoffa

...haha, sorry for the bad pun
edit on 15-1-2013 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2013 by TrainDispatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I agree, there have been too many questions and usually the results do not pan out. So like most, I will believe it once they go out, and actually produce a body, supported by DNA evidence from the mans relatives. Last one that I heard that was plausible was that he was shot, ground up and spred throughout in the Florida keys, fed to the fishes.

top topics

join