It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

54,000 Mexicans sign petition for US gun control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey Mexico.. We'll keep our guns out of your country if you keep your slimy illegal immigrants out of ours - Deal?

Of course that's never gonna happen so when your slimy citizens cross our borders illegally and threaten to rob rape or murder us, I'm gonna take my Gun and show your slimy citizen what gun control is really about.

Ya know.. it would not surprise me if those 54,000 Mexicans were all cartel members trying to disarm us so they can invade. I really don't believe for a minute 54.000 Mexicans who need protection from their own cartel thugs would advocate us giving up our guns...

THOUSANDS of Law Abiding Mexican citizens are talking up illegal guns because the Gov is a corrupt tool of the cartels and refuse to protect the people and get rid of the Cartels - www.npr.org...

We need our gun as protection form YOU. We can end illegal immigration right now if there was a legal standing order to shoot on sight. KIds, Mothers, Babies - shoot em on sight of illegally crossing the border - That will make you saps think twice. Kid, Mother, Baby has no business crossing illegally and in fact mothers with babies should know better and do the right thing for their kids and teach them by example. If you need protection from thugs so badly, go to the American Embassy and get in legally!!!
edit on 16-1-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: cus mexico pisses me off

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Keep your guns, people! Where would the 'Mighty America' be without them? Guns or no guns, the truth is we will keep on stuffing coke up your bums. We won't let you starve to death and of course, we won't let the American Dream fade away.

<< 1  2   >>

join