It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I have executive powers over guns..." - It's starting...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

what if they have a concealed machete permit?

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777
reply to post by chopperswolf

Are you standing outside their offices telling them that you will be sure they will not be voted in again? Are you emailing and calling them, informing them of your dis-satisfaction with their views? Didn't think so.

Are you on your knees before your Statist masters?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chopperswolf

2nd line.

Well, you just answered the retarded question affirmatively.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

You must be retarded, because they are not easily concealed. It takes some pretty serious positioning so you don't cut yourself. Example, haven't you been wondering where your little friend went?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp

Originally posted by chopperswolf

2nd line.

Well, you just answered the retarded question affirmatively.

Hey goofball! Chopperswolf asked about the concealed machete permit. And who is retarded?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes I have informed my representatives of my dissatisfaction in all of the ways you described, other than protest in public in their presence, i believe that now it is a felony, if the secret service happen to be present, and i wouldn't want to be arrested for publicly voicing my opinion. H.R. 347.

edit on 15-1-2013 by chopperswolf because: just because

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You must be retarded, because they are not easily concealed.

Oh yes they are.

Proving how retarded and a shill you are.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

actually it was more along the lines of the rest of the reasoning in this thread.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just admit you area shill, shill.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

That is not going to happen. You have a right to make your statement. You, just as everyone else, needs to follow your local laws concerning that. One of the easiest ways to get at them is linking them to a blog you created about them. The last thing they want is the negative attention.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Can you think of a better word? Shill? Yes, I am a shill. I am a shill of the American people. A person willing to fight against retards who talk the talk , but would rather sit behind their computer, eating Cheetos and keep looking outside their window, wondering if a drone is flying over. Relax! That knock at your door, is only the delivery person bringing you the aluminum foil I ordered for your hat.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Time does matter, such as the case of these poor babies who were massacred by a tyrannical, evil psycho! The police arrived quickly and did not wait to rush in to stop this fool! Some of you are so paranoid and irrational! You need to seek some serious help. Your comments prove you are not in the right state of mind to own these weapons or any weapon for that matter. Threatening to fight against our government with guns? You seem to forget that these weapons are no match for our military's weapons. Your comments are laughable! hahaha...and foolish.

In the real world, we put up a fight legally, voting in those who fight for their constituents. See that? Without violence! If you think you will win a gun fight against our police or military, you better wake up! Frankly, if I were a local government law enforcement official, you would be one I would keep an eye on.

Yes, voting accomplishes so much when you have 2 choices that are funded by the same bankers and have the same agenda......what a pathetic basis for your argument

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can you think of a better word? Shill? Yes, I am a shill. I am a shill of the American people. A person willing to fight against retards who talk the talk , but would rather sit behind their computer, eating Cheetos and keep looking outside their window, wondering if a drone is flying over. Relax! That knock at your door, is only the delivery person bringing you the aluminum foil I ordered for your hat.

Yeah,that is what the Germans were told in 1933 too.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Time does matter, such as the case of these poor babies who were massacred by a tyrannical, evil psycho! The police arrived quickly and did not wait to rush in to stop this fool! Some of you are so paranoid and irrational! You need to seek some serious help. Your comments prove you are not in the right state of mind to own these weapons or any weapon for that matter. Threatening to fight against our government with guns? You seem to forget that these weapons are no match for our military's weapons. Your comments are laughable! hahaha...and foolish.

In the real world, we put up a fight legally, voting in those who fight for their constituents. See that? Without violence! If you think you will win a gun fight against our police or military, you better wake up! Frankly, if I were a local government law enforcement official, you would be one I would keep an eye on.

Yes, voting accomplishes so much when you have 2 choices that are funded by the same bankers and have the same agenda......what a pathetic basis for your argument

Yep, statists are statists whether on the left or right.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Have you ever thought about moving? I am sure there is some plot of land on this planet where you don't have to live with all this secret conspiracy garbage.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yes, I am a shill. I am a shill of the American people.

Wrong, you are clearly anti-2nd Amendment, as well as the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You proved my point exactly. I was right on!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Have you ever thought about moving? I am sure there is some plot of land on this planet where you don't have to live with all this secret conspiracy garbage.

That's what the shills told the German people in 1933 too.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You proved my point exactly. I was right on!

Wrong, the more you open your mouth the more you prove to be anti-Constitutional.

Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why should I have to move? This is my country, I was born here, raised here, and already live here. I think it is more reasonable to find a nice vacation spot for anyone trying to burn the Constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join