It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power to the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just had thought since the country is so divided on who to vote for president why dont we just say screw bush & kerry and vote for ralph nader. This will show are government how much power the people truly hold and I am quite sure bush & kerry would have nervouse break down if the little guy one. Me personally I do not back nader, I am pro bush, but I still disagree with some of his policies, dont care for kerry much either. I think if nader was elected he could possibly improve things with him being the underdog and all he would have to work alot harder and would have alot more to prove to the american people.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

[edit on 27-10-2004 by ali3n8]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you dislike naders policies and like Bushs you might want to look at the Libertarian party we really stand for the policies the Republicans claim to stand for.

If you believe in personal freedom and smaller government, lower taxes, ect; the Libertarians are the ones to look at.

www.lp.org...

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok. I have mentioned that I am not overly political. I vote for whomever I think will do the best job. I know a bit about what each party stands for, but not much. I don't believe in all the bashing back and forth and rather than all the fuss we have, I'd like to see the leaders put in a ring best man wins....Aaaaanyway....could someone give me a quick run down on the belief system of each political party? I considered myself a "Liberal", but than after posting my thoughts, was told, no, I'm a "Libertarian"...then I took a test that said I was "centralist" (sp?)

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I AGREE AND WILL VOTE FOR NADER!

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Libertarians are for the LEAST amount of Government we can get by with. How much that is varies from person to person. We are against Government interfering in OUR lives and in other countries affairs.

That pretty much sums it up.

top topics

join